Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,191 members, 7,953,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:08 PM

Diabetes Mellitus - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Diabetes Mellitus (367 Views)

Diabetes Mellitus Pack / Cure Diabetes Mellitus With Just Natural Foods / Diabetes Mellitus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Diabetes Mellitus by NicholeDietary(f): 5:32pm On Feb 02, 2018
Let me reiterate on diabetes mellitus

There's an organ in your body called " pancreas "
This pancreas secretes a hormone " insulin "
What this insulin does is to push the sugary part of every food you eat from your blood to your body cells to be used by u as energy in carrying out your daily activities
The day this insulin is no longer produced, produced insufficiently, or your immune system begins fighting it's work, just know say WAHALA DON COME

Now,what on earth can ever interrupt your insulin production?
First, let me correct an impression
The table sugar you use for your tea,garri etc is not a natural source of sugar ( energy)
God didn't create your table sugar
You created it
the original sugars are your brown ( local/ofada) rice
Yams,cassava,maize,corn, millet,potatoes etc
If you needed a sweetner,the honey did God provide
But what did humans do?
Chemically extracted the molecules of sugar from starchy foods ( sugar cane) ,processed it and here we are

When twas a world of brown rice,where did u hear of diabetes?
But the day humans started seeing the brown rice God created as primitive, took it into their machines
" oga,these grains too short,abeg lengthen am"
" which kind rice with plenty hulls be dis one? Chaff everywhere,stones everywhere, abeg commot everything make I see road"
And as they were wiping the hulls away,the insulin God fixed in brown rice as the hulls to automatically maintain a normal sugar level, na dia e follow commot
And almighty "DIABETES MELLITUS " appeared

When twas a whole world of whole wheat,who had arthritis?
But humans took the whole wheat God created brown with hulls et al into their machines
Wiped out the hulls ( insulin) because they thought the God who created wheat with hulls was primitive
Wiped out the brown color which is the selenium God fixed in wheat to automatically lubricate our joints
And ARTHRITIS appeared

You will see everybody now feasting on this chemicalised chaff claiming to be eating
You who eats the whole wheat now will be regarded as "ARCHAIC"
You who eats the brown rice now will be regarded as a "PAUPER"

Every natural food is out of vogue now
It's either we refine,process or formulate ours, all chemicals
And you are surprised ,your insulin failed
You are surprised your kidney is bloating
Your are surprised your heart is palpitating
Funny woman

For the records pls,diabetes mellitus is a conc nutrition-related ailment
This ailment and every one in this generation can only be cured by your natural foods
You are diagnosed of diabetes and you start running to doctor alinko
" madam,the insufficient insulin na panadol?" Abi " the overdose of sugar for your blood na chemicals? "
Wetin com concern this ailment with hospital for crying out loud?
The insulin diabetics are killing for has its original source in foods
The insulin, diabetics are taking all the insulin injection for,pills for, all the chemicals that would soon transcend into hypoglycemia is in abundance in their brown rice
In abundance in the coat of their beans which they wash off all in the name of moi moi
Is in the hulls of the original wheat
But mede mede has brought this generation this far with strange ailments
More are still coming oooo cos pharmacists will keep manufacturing more chemicals,doctors will keep administering them,and those demonic food manufacturers will keep processing, refining,preserving,packaging and producing chemicals as foods for humans
And you see these patients keep aggravating
The day their sugar level gets too low and there's nobody there to inject them with these chemicals ( insulin injection) na death be that ooooo

Medical doctors have always claimed diabetes has no cure
And in my meeting with abuja med doctors , June this year, I told them " how can ailments be curable when humans derailed from the right lifestyle ( natural) to chemicals all in the name of jet age?
" and why term ailments which can be cured just by simple lifestyle changes " incurable" to blindfold people
" how on earth do u think your chemicals can remedy anything when

it's also a source of these ailments? "
Medicine also causes diabetes cause they are chemicals
They tamper with the pancreas which produces this insulin
Processed foods which brings about unnecessary cholesterol build up tampers with the pancreas
And this is evident in the bmi class of every diabetic
Check the bmi class of every diabetic today and you will see they are overweight ( this has not a thing to do with your physical appearance pls)
But this simple ailment leads to death cos of ignorance
This simple ailment gets complicated cos nobody regards lifestyle
Any small headache,panadol
Thank God we are suffering it
I told abuja medical doctors " stop treating people pls,you are killing people not helping, medications are not to be in the human system,God didn't create chemicals for the human body,he created everybody perfect,we derailed reason we are suffering, the earlier u yield the better,else...........ground never near full oooo"
The diabetes you term incurable, foods have been curing oooo
Just to shed the patient's cholesterol clogging around the pancreas,preventing insulin production first then place him on antioxidants and anti inflammatory diet plans,e Don finish ooo
The so called " incurable " diabetes fizzles out in four months ooo

What's the summary of this discussion great minds?
What's not right is just not right
You can't be living a synthetic lifestyle and expect to enjoy the kind of sound health people living naturally enjoy
This mandate is not just about curing ailments with foods,if it was, I won't be lecturing on health ,i could choose to treat u,you go your way
This is more about putting humanity back on track
Cause humans to fall back in place ( natural)

So if you got diabetes mellitus, reach us ( whatsapp +2348137739878 9am - 5pm monday to friday) www.nicholedietaryconsultancy.com or hit that call button above this page and you will be attended to,shikena!

Samuel enyo blessing
CEO Nichole dietary consultancy

(1) (Reply)

Killings: Ekiti Compel Fulani Herdsmen To Take Oath / New Music ��: My Reminisce - Jesse Nation / Get The Best Offers In 3D Designs Both Interior And Exterior

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.