Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Alex Caught On Camera Pulling Her Pant - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Alex Caught On Camera Pulling Her Pant (1620 Views)

Lilo Tries To Size Up Eric’s Joystick With Her Leg, Caught On Camera / BBNaija: Tuoyo Strips Down To Pant At Final Saturday Night Party / Man Caught On Camera Sweating On Live TV. See What Happened Next (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alex Caught On Camera Pulling Her Pant by LekkiGists: 2:20am On Feb 03, 2018

Twitter User Wasted No Time Recording The Most......

Watch Video:- https://twitter.com/_/status/959241052124254208

Source:- http://www.lekkigists.com.ng/2018/02/alex-caught-on-camera-pulling-her-pant.html

Cc Lalasticlala

Re: Alex Caught On Camera Pulling Her Pant by PheezyLee(m): 2:40am On Feb 03, 2018
I want Walcott to score at the Emirates today sha.

4 Likes

Re: Alex Caught On Camera Pulling Her Pant by TITOBIGZ(m): 2:45am On Feb 03, 2018
PheezyLee:

Me too but I also like Mhikitaryan and Abou to also score.

Up Chelsh*t

3 Likes

Re: Alex Caught On Camera Pulling Her Pant by UnknownT: 4:42am On Feb 03, 2018
PheezyLee:
If Arsenal will beat them, I wouldn't mind Walcott scoring. He was my favorite Arsenal player that year

1 Like

Re: Alex Caught On Camera Pulling Her Pant by ndidibabe(f): 5:50am On Feb 03, 2018
How good is the Gabon guy?
Re: Alex Caught On Camera Pulling Her Pant by anibirelawal(m): 6:44am On Feb 03, 2018
2 goals for Walcott.

1 Like

Re: Alex Caught On Camera Pulling Her Pant by COOLDK(m): 7:30am On Feb 03, 2018
Yeah Walcot might score, he now plays in the role he was denied at Arsenal as a striker. (Remember he netted 2 goals last game)

But Arsenal will surely win sa. I hope AUBUMEYANG plays.

1 Like

Re: Alex Caught On Camera Pulling Her Pant by joeaz58(m): 8:22am On Feb 03, 2018
up Chelsea

1 Like

Re: Alex Caught On Camera Pulling Her Pant by emmyTED: 8:48am On Feb 03, 2018
Theo walcott

1 Like

Re: Alex Caught On Camera Pulling Her Pant by AyamConfidence(m): 9:02am On Feb 03, 2018
If Batshuayi continues like this.... He will overtake that fat bull Lukaku as Belgium no 1 striker

Go Michy..... Blues got your back

2 Likes

Re: Alex Caught On Camera Pulling Her Pant by Adeoba10(m): 9:20am On Feb 03, 2018
But what's wrong with Chelsea nowadays

1 Like

Re: Alex Caught On Camera Pulling Her Pant by Nobody: 9:23am On Feb 03, 2018
Why does Rooney still sleep with Mandy? I thought Collett warned him focus on the last dregs of his career and leave fornication be?

In any case, Rooney just signed a £4M deal with Magnum Condoms to be the face of its strawberry flavored XXL range of premium condoms.
Re: Alex Caught On Camera Pulling Her Pant by nezzar01: 9:34am On Feb 03, 2018
I still don't understand why Blind, Darmian, fellaini, Herrera, Smalling, Young are still in Manu

Mou should start using Shaw ahead of Young

1 Like

Re: Alex Caught On Camera Pulling Her Pant by obi4eze(m): 10:59pm On Feb 03, 2018
ndidibabe:
How good is the Gabon guy?
Very good o!
Re: Alex Caught On Camera Pulling Her Pant by obi4eze(m): 10:59pm On Feb 03, 2018
nezzar01:
I still don't understand why Blind, Darmian, fellaini, Herrera, Smalling, Young are still in Manu

Shaw is better and younger. Darmian and Fellaini should look for new clubs
Re: Alex Caught On Camera Pulling Her Pant by Nobody: 11:51am On Feb 04, 2018
Pls anybody with sure over 2.5 games should give me oh.
Re: Alex Caught On Camera Pulling Her Pant by ndidibabe(f): 6:17pm On Mar 01, 2018
obi4eze:

Very good o!
So far, not good.
Re: Alex Caught On Camera Pulling Her Pant by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 01, 2018
nezzar01:

Young that just got a new contract extension

Mourinho wants Fellaini to sign a new contract (For whatever reason) but looks like fellaini has made up his mind not to sign so he's leaving in the summer.. that makes me happy, we don't need that tree.

Looks like Blind is signing 1 yrs extension but that's just to get some money from his sale instead of losing him for free. Probably leaving in the summer.

Darmian: That one is going in the summer sure banker.

Hererra? hmmm, in as much as I don't see him as a starter, I want him to stay just in case. Carrick and Fellaini are leaving in the summer, when u add herrera then we have just Matic and Pogba as senior midfielders, with Mctominay who is just learning. If we lose hererra then we will need to sign 3 midfielders in the summer.. not wise investing in only midfielders, sign 2 and streghten some other parts of the team.. a right back is very important, also 1 attacking midfielder and a defender (smalling and Jones not reliable)..

Smalling: Good defensively, terrible on the ball. Always available to play unlike bailly, Rojo and Jones that are always injured. So I'll choose Smalling over Jones just for that reason. Sell jones, keep smalling.. he can be a good back up.

Young: I just don't understand Mourinho's obsession with him. maybe because he can play both left back and right back . But I feel he should be disposed, entrust Shaw to left back and get a back up left back and right back to battle with shaw and valencia.

(1) (Reply)

Kannywood Is Older Than Nollywood~ / A Naija Film: Dia Ris God Ooo / Spectre...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.