Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,807 members, 7,810,100 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

I Want To Create App - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Want To Create App (1086 Views)

5 Nigerian Girls Create App To Finance Education Of Poor Children / What Programming Language Do I Need To Create App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Create App by gabsoft: 2:21am On Feb 03, 2018
Hi everyone,
I want to create free app. Please which app platform can allow me to make a free app? I will appreciate your response. Thanks
Re: I Want To Create App by gabsoft: 10:29pm On Feb 03, 2018
Any suggestion from the house on this thread would be appreciated
Re: I Want To Create App by Leopantro: 5:00pm On Feb 04, 2018
if you are talking about android app, try Mobincube.
you can use one of their templates to create,advertise and publish any basic android app to the play store or App store.
if you are talking about computer apps then contact me for videos on the following

Re: I Want To Create App by gabsoft: 10:13pm On Feb 06, 2018
Thanks a whole lot for this info... I appreciate it alot.

(1) (Reply)

Any Web Developer Or Programmer That Can Build Bulk SMS Platform! / Are You An Android Developer Staying In Lagos? / Facts About Hacking That Will Blow Your Mind.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.