Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,087 members, 7,957,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:10 AM

Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee 2018 Recruitment Programme - Jobs/Vacancies (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee 2018 Recruitment Programme (115076 Views)

KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Programme 2018 / Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Update From Workforce / Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee 2018 Recruitment Programme by Nobody: 1:46pm On Feb 11, 2019
Sheq:

Do you believe the mail is in bacthes? Because i am damn scared

I don't know if there are in batches.
Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee 2018 Recruitment Programme by Nobody: 2:12pm On Feb 11, 2019
Goldish:

AC email today have been sent to successful candidates, please someone should confirm this news

1 Like

Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee 2018 Recruitment Programme by Sheq: 12:36pm On Feb 12, 2019
Goldish:

thank you ... it will be well
Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee 2018 Recruitment Programme by Sheq: 12:38pm On Feb 12, 2019
Goldish:

AC email today have been sent to successful candidates, please someone should confirm this news
Today? Did anyone tell you that?
Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee 2018 Recruitment Programme by excptnalcharis: 1:28pm On Feb 12, 2019
Yes A. C mails have been sent.
Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee 2018 Recruitment Programme by Sheq: 2:26pm On Feb 12, 2019
excptnalcharis:
Yes A. C mails have been sent.
wow... i still havent received embarassed embarassed
Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee 2018 Recruitment Programme by Popularloner: 3:15pm On Feb 12, 2019
I received mine since Friday last week, I chose Friday this week for my assessment.... any idea what to expect please?
Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee 2018 Recruitment Programme by Somemma13: 2:10am On Feb 13, 2019
Sheq:

Do you believe the mail is in bacthes? Because i am damn scared

Scared of what please?
Are you seeing a horror movie?
See eeh
Forget this one and focus on the future. Your future is brighter than the past. I wasn't contacted and I have moved on.
The earlier you move on the better for you.
I don't think mails are sent in batches, instead, interviews are scheduled in batches.
Go and find other open opportunities and submit your applications.
May sterling bank doesn't see us as good options.
When they said there is no job in 9ja, they meant it oo.
Let's pray for a better career journey. ..

1 Like

Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee 2018 Recruitment Programme by Sheq: 11:50am On Feb 13, 2019
Somemma13:

Scared of what please?
Are you seeing a horror movie?
See eeh
Forget this one and focus on the future. Your future is brighter than the past. I wasn't contacted and I have moved on.
The earlier you move on the better for you.
I don't think mails are sent in batches, instead, interviews are scheduled in batches.
Go and find other open opportunities and submit your applications.
May sterling bank doesn't see us as good options.
When they said there is no job in 9ja, they meant it oo.
Let's pray for a better career journey. ..
Thank you very much...this went a long way... thannk you .. i will do as you have said smiley smiley

2 Likes

Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee 2018 Recruitment Programme by Inyene96: 9:02pm On Feb 14, 2019
Those who did assessment center today ,what happened there please??
Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee 2018 Recruitment Programme by Kingbee1900: 6:49am On Feb 17, 2019
1. Analytical exercise. You'll receive a 6-8 page document containing email messages between a few persons. You're expected to prepare a report based on the information on the emails (35 mins) . Your report will be done in PowerPoint (10 mins )
2. Competency Interview. Get ready for a good number of questions in the form of "tell me a time when.. Tell me this... Tell me that.."
3. Group Task. A group of 4-6 will be constituted and you'll receive a document with 5 business scenario which needs to be decided on. They'll want you guys to debate the issues audibly (so they can hear), not argue, rather, suggest ideas and all that (35 mins). Try to be active. Don't stay quiet throughout, but at the same time don't talk out of point.
4. Essay writing (20 mins)
5. Presentation of that slide you did in number 1 above (10 mins)

You guys will get light item 7 sometime halfway the process.

Note that the order that I listed the activities is not fixed.

Goodluck guys!!
Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee 2018 Recruitment Programme by MistaJoey: 3:38pm On Feb 20, 2019
Hi there, is there anyone who had his/her AC shifted from 15th to 23rd at gbagada?
Also, peeps that already did theirs, any hint?
Success to us all.
Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee 2018 Recruitment Programme by Tinyemeka(m): 8:35pm On Feb 28, 2019
preciousofili:
Yes I have

Hello.

Please what invitation did you receive and the dates please? Thanks.
Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee 2018 Recruitment Programme by excptnalcharis: 6:49pm On Mar 08, 2019
Final interview mail.. just arrived. Check your mails guys
Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee 2018 Recruitment Programme by Inyene96: 8:57pm On Mar 08, 2019
Final interview email has started entering

1 Like

Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee 2018 Recruitment Programme by majiddele75: 2:53pm On Oct 19, 2019
excptnalcharis:
Hi could you assist with sterling bank aptitude test last questions??
Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee 2018 Recruitment Programme by teekrackz(m): 7:29pm On Oct 23, 2019
majiddele75:

Have you been shortlisted for the assessment test?
Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee 2018 Recruitment Programme by lonewolf20: 12:48am On Nov 22, 2019
Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee 2018 Recruitment Programme by Daniel133: 6:36pm On Dec 04, 2019
teekrackz:

Have you been shortlisted for the assessment test?
Yes
Got mail today
Graduate trainee
Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee 2018 Recruitment Programme by Dblaiz(f): 5:24am On Dec 05, 2019
majiddele75:

you can use https://teststreams.com/sterling its good...
Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee 2018 Recruitment Programme by fashionme: 4:38am On Dec 06, 2019
Good day.

Please, does any have a past question on this?

Thank you for your interest in Sterling Bank.

Following your application for the Graduate Trainee Programme, kindly be informed that you have been shortlisted to take the first level test.

The test is an online test of 7 Minutes. Only successful candidates from this stage will be invited for the next stages listed below as they progress;
On-site Aptitude Test
Pre-Assessment Chat
Assessment Centre
Final Interview
Job Offer and Foundation School
Your test details, instructions and guidelines will be sent to you via email on Friday, December 6, 2019, by noon. You should check your spam folder if you did not receive an email after noon on Friday.
The test will hold on Sunday, December 8, 2019, by 3 PM.

For enquiries on this online test, please click on the "Make Enquiry" button below

Thanks.
Warm regards.
Workforce Team

Disclaimer: Workforce will never request for money or ask you to come to any location which address is not listed on our website. Please be careful of fraudsters.

1 Like

Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee 2018 Recruitment Programme by fashionme: 4:41am On Dec 06, 2019
Please, can we talk?
I can't send mail again on nairaland

Dblaiz:
you can use https://teststreams.com/sterling its good...
Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee 2018 Recruitment Programme by TundeFasho: 10:39pm On Dec 07, 2019
fashionme:
Good day.

HAS ANYONE GOT PAST QUESTION FOR THIS THING ?

Please, does any have a past question on this?

Thank you for your interest in Sterling Bank.

Following your application for the Graduate Trainee Programme, kindly be informed that you have been shortlisted to take the first level test.

The test is an online test of 7 Minutes. Only successful candidates from this stage will be invited for the next stages listed below as they progress;
On-site Aptitude Test
Pre-Assessment Chat
Assessment Centre
Final Interview
Job Offer and Foundation School
Your test details, instructions and guidelines will be sent to you via email on Friday, December 6, 2019, by noon. You should check your spam folder if you did not receive an email after noon on Friday.
The test will hold on Sunday, December 8, 2019, by 3 PM.

For enquiries on this online test, please click on the "Make Enquiry" button below

Thanks.
Warm regards.
Workforce Team

Disclaimer: Workforce will never request for money or ask you to come to any location which address is not listed on our website. Please be careful of fraudsters.

Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee 2018 Recruitment Programme by luckyagba(m): 12:24pm On Dec 08, 2019
Hope we're all ready... See you guys in the next phase .
Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee 2018 Recruitment Programme by gucciangel(m): 3:21pm On Dec 08, 2019
I was unable to take the test. Who else encountered same problem?
Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee 2018 Recruitment Programme by Donas11(m): 11:04am On Dec 09, 2019
I never got invite mail from Workforce but I got a SMS yesterday for the rescheduled test..The SMS directed me to my mail,but am yet to get any mail from them..

What can I do?
Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee 2018 Recruitment Programme by dave06(f): 1:39am On Dec 11, 2019
Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee 2018 Recruitment Programme by fashionme: 12:06pm On Jan 07, 2020
Please for those who have the job now, what is the Documentation Stage and Assessment Interview like?
What should I prefer myself with for the assessment interview?

Goldish:

Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee 2018 Recruitment Programme by fashionme: 12:07pm On Jan 07, 2020
Please for those who have the job now, what is the Documentation Stage and Assessment Interview like?
What should I prefer myself with for the assessment interview?

excptnalcharis:
Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee 2018 Recruitment Programme by Echemb1: 8:05am On Jan 08, 2020
Ezemarcel:
Did anybody for port Harcourt get an invite as it seeming like only Abuja, Lagos and Enugu only have been called

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply)

The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme / How Can One Get A Job At Shoprite? / Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.