Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,539 members, 7,812,678 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

Photo: Amazing Tsaragi-bacita ‘bridge’ That Buhari Must See - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Amazing Tsaragi-bacita ‘bridge’ That Buhari Must See (28536 Views)

Soldiers Reconstruct Collapsed ATBU Bridge That Led To Students' Death / "That Buhari Has Igbo Driver And Cook & Not Tribalistic Is A Lie" - Reno Omokri / Idi-Iroko Bridge That Links Osun And Oyo Collapses After Heavy Rainfall (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Amazing Tsaragi-bacita ‘bridge’ That Buhari Must See by Pweetyjuddy(f): 10:40am On Feb 03, 2018
the highest height of risk undecided
Re: Photo: Amazing Tsaragi-bacita ‘bridge’ That Buhari Must See by JerryMan10(m): 10:42am On Feb 03, 2018
Issorite
Re: Photo: Amazing Tsaragi-bacita ‘bridge’ That Buhari Must See by adams345(m): 11:27am On Feb 03, 2018
it looks like my fore-fathers coming back from libya[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Photo: Amazing Tsaragi-bacita ‘bridge’ That Buhari Must See by oyetpel(m): 11:27am On Feb 03, 2018
I watched an American movie yesterday MUDBOUND. It was a movie about a village in America around 1940, and their bridge looked like this even better i will say.

2018-1940=78.

And we get angry when Trump say our country is shithole.

I have been in Ilorin for the past one month, and my clothes and shoes are always covered in heavy dust when i go out.
Re: Photo: Amazing Tsaragi-bacita ‘bridge’ That Buhari Must See by kobzul(m): 11:32am On Feb 03, 2018
The state government is not helping matter, d king on is side is using dat bridge to extol money from motorists by employing some hoodlums in collecting the sum of #200 per car and 100 for motorcycle, and if u try proof stubborn sorry is ur case cus they will beat d heal out of u.
Re: Photo: Amazing Tsaragi-bacita ‘bridge’ That Buhari Must See by masterlmg(m): 11:52am On Feb 03, 2018
Criticize001:
I doubt this pics is recent
But the car is kind of recent on rickety bridge
Re: Photo: Amazing Tsaragi-bacita ‘bridge’ That Buhari Must See by Bakrabas: 12:03pm On Feb 03, 2018
Things like that is common in the state of our Senate presidents, God knows may be it's a curse on them.

Even when this man (David mark) was in power, Otukpo is one of deadliest road to pass in Benue
Re: Photo: Amazing Tsaragi-bacita ‘bridge’ That Buhari Must See by kobzul(m): 12:52pm On Feb 03, 2018
Oga dis picture ws taken in january 2018 n posted 2 channels tv.meaning it recent pics.
Re: Photo: Amazing Tsaragi-bacita ‘bridge’ That Buhari Must See by goaldynboy: 2:38pm On Feb 03, 2018
Vision2045:
picture looks like 1956

Look closely at the vehicle on the bridge! Take a close look at the backlight of the vehicle! Does it look like vehicle of the 1950's?

By the model of that vehicle, it's a recent picture! You must be a Kwaran trying to cover your shame!!
Re: Photo: Amazing Tsaragi-bacita ‘bridge’ That Buhari Must See by Nobody: 5:45pm On Feb 03, 2018
goaldynboy:

Look closely at the vehicle on the bridge! Take a close look at the backlight of the vehicle! Does it look like vehicle of the 1950's?

By the model of that vehicle, it's a recent picture! You must be a Kwaran trying to cover your shame!!

I am referring to the picture quality
Re: Photo: Amazing Tsaragi-bacita ‘bridge’ That Buhari Must See by 7lives: 5:54pm On Feb 03, 2018
webbro007:
this present administration failed Nigerians more than d past ones,in other words none should be given return ticket to power,most especially that cattle rearer from daura,all roads leads from aso Rock to daura 2019,get ur PVC,let votes these incompetent bastards out,d nigeria we need,can only come,by one voice.

You want me to vote out Buhari because of a bridge that Dr Olusola Saraki and his good for nothing son could not fix in the last three decades?

1 Like

Re: Photo: Amazing Tsaragi-bacita ‘bridge’ That Buhari Must See by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:38pm On Feb 03, 2018
ScorpioMoon:
This is silly mentality.it's annoying . Nigerians seem to be very good at negative excuses why any progressive idea will not work in Nigeria. There's also snakes ,rain and sun in the USA,Sweden,Canada. the farmers do not work under snow or moon. In fact, the deadliest snakes are no where near Nigeria .

You said "if our farms were as equipped " who will equip and lay out the farm for you ? this too is foolishness. if you are carpenter ,make your work place neat and do an outstanding job . If you're a farmer, get the necessarily equipment and follow the right order of things. package the goods nicely ,then the " cheeky snot-nosed women" you spoke about will see value in the product.

Yeah. Who will?

A young man wants to start out as a farmer. He needs land. Machinery. Expertise. All calls for serious capital. Where does he get it? Eh? A bank? A rich uncle?

Ever tried to get a loan in Nigeria? The system here's not anything like these contries you easily roll off your tongue.

Have you ever tried to farm? Well, I've tried and ended up selling my produce (fish) so low because I just couldn't keep feeding them and the buyers know this.

You think I'm silly? What information gave you that about me?

I repeat, farming is not attractive in Nigeria.

Ask Dbanj. When last did you see Koko Garri?

Please talk with authority if only if you have experience of a thing. If you are a successful farmer, tell me how you did it. Don't just come here and spew stuff you read in motivational books.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Amazing Tsaragi-bacita ‘bridge’ That Buhari Must See by bisiriyubabs(m): 10:56pm On Feb 03, 2018
emma321:
Tsaragi and Bacita are two towns in Kwara State. Everyday, people, vehicles shuttle between the two communities, using the rickety bridge above.

http://anstalk.com/photo-amazing-tsaragi-bacita-bridge-buhari-must-see/

In 21st century Nigeria, Oh my Kwara.
Re: Photo: Amazing Tsaragi-bacita ‘bridge’ That Buhari Must See by emma321(m): 7:14am On Feb 06, 2018
pmc01:
Nigeria is quite an amazing country. God is Great, my people.
always
Re: Photo: Amazing Tsaragi-bacita ‘bridge’ That Buhari Must See by emma321(m): 7:14am On Feb 06, 2018
bisiriyubabs:

In 21st century Nigeria, Oh my Kwara.
you need to save your people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jaaruma Makes 10,000 Youths Get Their PVCs (Video) / 2019: Ex-PDP Governors Meet At Mu'azu Babangida Aliyu's Residence (Photos) / Ekweremadu, Dogara Hosts INEC Chairman, Yakubu, Others Meet Together - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.