Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Grabbing The Hot Gate ( A Paranormal Novel) By Akintayo Akinjide - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Grabbing The Hot Gate ( A Paranormal Novel) By Akintayo Akinjide (18077 Views)

The Thorny Path To Italy- A Novel By Akíntayo Akinjide / 'Lost But Satisfied' A Thriller By Akíntayo Akinjide / A Dread In The Spine ( A Mystery Novel By Akintayo Akinjide) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Grabbing The Hot Gate ( A Paranormal Novel) By Akintayo Akinjide by Divepen1(m): 9:04pm On Jul 05, 2018
Aceed:
Though money is needed in this life but it doesn't make a man fulfilled, trust me.
I'm sure the encouragements you're receiving here is soothing even though it was intended for profit

But one day, God willing, you will shine, no matter how small it may be, no matter how old you may be, so far you are diligent and in line with God, that day will surely come.
This is touching

1 Like

Re: Grabbing The Hot Gate ( A Paranormal Novel) By Akintayo Akinjide by dimssy(m): 3:50am On Sep 03, 2018
Dear Divepen1,

Sure this mail meets you well.

On behalf of friends, well-wishers, readers, commenters, ghost readers, farmzers, family, colleagues, haters, nairalanders, Uites and others, I humbly request you start the second part of this great story.

However, if you hae started or completed already, kindly send the link to the story here.

Much regards,
Me.

Cc: queenitee
Bcc: IRALIFE
Re: Grabbing The Hot Gate ( A Paranormal Novel) By Akintayo Akinjide by Divepen1(m): 10:44pm On May 03, 2019
dimssy:
Dear Divepen1,

Sure this mail meets you well.

On behalf of friends, well-wishers, readers, commenters, ghost readers, farmzers, family, colleagues, haters, nairalanders, Uites and others, I humbly request you start the second part of this great story.

However, if you hae started or completed already, kindly send the link to the story here.

Much regards,
Me.

Cc: queenitee
Bcc: IRALIFE

Patience sir. I fear for the next mysteries to be told from it.
Re: Grabbing The Hot Gate ( A Paranormal Novel) By Akintayo Akinjide by jaydave226(m): 2:42am On May 05, 2019
The story line is captivating right from the beginning,your choice of words are good-very insightful... Good job
Re: Grabbing The Hot Gate ( A Paranormal Novel) By Akintayo Akinjide by Divepen1(m): 6:38am On May 05, 2019
jaydave226:
The story line is captivating right from the beginning,your choice of words are good-very insightful... Good job
Thank you, graciasss...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chimamanda Adichie Shows Her Dance Steps / A Love From Above (An Educative Relationship Story) - Full Episode / Is MMM Really Back (the Story Of A Participant)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.