Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,648 members, 7,861,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:15 AM

Sonnie Badu Hits The Studio With Mr. Shabz; Hints At New Single #ihailyou - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sonnie Badu Hits The Studio With Mr. Shabz; Hints At New Single #ihailyou (386 Views)

Lady: 'I Had Sex With Mr. Ibu John Okafor, One Night Stand' / Kcee In The Studio With Wizkid As They Set To Release A New Song (photos) / Investor BJ Hints At Being A Buccaneer Member, Fans Hail Him (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sonnie Badu Hits The Studio With Mr. Shabz; Hints At New Single #ihailyou by Gospeljingle: 9:25am On Feb 03, 2018
International Ghanaian recording artiste and worship leader, Sonnie Badu is coming!

Earlier yesterday, Sonnie Badu shared the above photo of himself pictured with UK-based Producer Mr Shabz, in groove house studio, as he reveals teaming up with him for his next single which he hinted with the hashtag #IHailYou.
“I always enjoy working with you my brother @iamshabz you are the best..@groovehousestudio we are at it again …excited about my next single #IHailYou … #SonnieBadu“
The upcoming release in works will serve as Badu’s first official single after his successful live project ‘Soundz Of Afrika‘ which dropped in 2016.
(Photo: Sonnie’s IG)
Watch preview video ==> https://gospeljingle.com/sonnie-badu-hits-studio-mr-shabz-hints-new-single-ihailyou/

Re: Sonnie Badu Hits The Studio With Mr. Shabz; Hints At New Single #ihailyou by cruzita(f): 9:34am On Feb 03, 2018
I don't know him but wishing him all the best
Re: Sonnie Badu Hits The Studio With Mr. Shabz; Hints At New Single #ihailyou by Gospeljingle: 9:44am On Feb 03, 2018
cruzita:
I don't know him but wishing him all the best
Nice

(1) (Reply)

Kcee To Perform Live Tonight At BBNaija "Double Wahala" (photo) / Adekunle Gold Is Genevieve Magazine’s 15th Anniversary Cover Star / Banker Who Is A Photographer And An Artist Call Himself A Bankophotoartist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.