Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,981 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Contentious Open Letter: “obasanjo Was Playing Politics” – Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Contentious Open Letter: “obasanjo Was Playing Politics” – Tinubu (366 Views)

The Moment Obasanjo Was Spotted At The Airport As He Jets Out Of Nigeria- APC UK / Bukola Saraki Accepts Defeat In Contentious Kwara Central Senatorial Race / 2019 Elections: APC Dangles ‘contentious’ Carrots For 2023 Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Contentious Open Letter: “obasanjo Was Playing Politics” – Tinubu by ureportsAbuja: 10:16am On Feb 03, 2018
His words “They both had the same background. So, I believe that would have been the Conversation of military heads of State retired. They have unfettered access to each other either through the Council of States or any other means, he could see the current President privately. He, Obasanjo was also his senior in the army, I think Obasanjo was playing politics with the public letter. That is all I see. They also met at the African Union meeting too. He has a way of discussing with the President any time he wants”.
-
http://247ureports.com/contentious-open-letter-former-president-obasanjo-playing-politics-senator-bola-tinubu/
Re: Contentious Open Letter: “obasanjo Was Playing Politics” – Tinubu by chernest2002: 10:49am On Feb 03, 2018
If you say otherwise you will be in trouble oga tinubu. So better support a failure you helped to power. grin

1 Like

Re: Contentious Open Letter: “obasanjo Was Playing Politics” – Tinubu by BAILMONEY: 10:52am On Feb 03, 2018
SAI BARBER
Re: Contentious Open Letter: “obasanjo Was Playing Politics” – Tinubu by durolexxy(m): 10:54am On Feb 03, 2018
AS an elder statesman i never expected such letter from obj...HE has been there before and he definitely knows that the problems of our country cant be solved in a day...And he partly plunged this nation to the mess we find ourselves presently...

(1) (Reply)

Today Sat. 03/02/2018 News Headlines. / Breaking:oyo State Governor Approves 2012-2016 Workers Promotion / Why Police Can’t Withdraw Officers From Vips, Unauthorised Persons – Official

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.