Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Lady Suffers Short Term Memory Lost After Involving In A Motor Accident -photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Suffers Short Term Memory Lost After Involving In A Motor Accident -photos (618 Views)

BBNaija Chizzy Survives Ghastly Accident (Photos) / Lady Suffers Boob Spillage While Dancing With Artiste On Stage / 10 Nigerian Artists That Got Lost After One Hit (pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lady Suffers Short Term Memory Lost After Involving In A Motor Accident -photos by royalsgist: 10:47am On Feb 03, 2018
Lady Suffers Short Term Memory Lost After Involving In A Motor Accident – Calls For Prayer

As Shared By Marissa Garza

Hello everyone. If you have not heard, I got into a bad car accident on Monday morning as I was driving to school. The reason why I am posting this is for prayer, because I believe in the power of prayer. This is one of the most humbling times in my life for me right now. Currently, I can not walk by myself, and I have really bad short term memory loss. I do not remember the accident at all, and I continually forget conversations that I have throughout the day. I wake up very confused, and I’m not always coherent. In addition, I have severe pain from my waist down. Therefore, I can not do much by myself, and I have to depend on my mom for most things. Please pray that I will gain my mobility back and my memory back, so I can finish the semester at my school and continue working. Also, pray for my mom that God will give her the strength to take care of me and my dad (who just had open heart surgery last weekend). However, I do want to thank God that I am alive and that I made it through! The caring civilians that helped me as I laid unconscious on the ground, had no clue how I survived and got out of the car, but I know it was God who protected me and helped me. Additionally, I know that it is by His grace that my family and I will make it through this. Thank you for your prayers and support ❤️

PS If anyone has been trying to contact me on my phone, it broke in the car accident and I haven’t gotten a new one yet.

source: https://royalsgist.com/2018/02/03/lady-suffers-short-term-memory-lost-involving-motor-accident-calls-prayer/

Re: Lady Suffers Short Term Memory Lost After Involving In A Motor Accident -photos by madridguy(m): 10:54am On Feb 03, 2018
I just remember " Ghajini " Bollywood movie.

May Almighty God healing hand be upon you.

(1) (Reply)

I Regret Being Too Nice During My Stay In The Big Brother House - Soma / "I Am Not Trying To Be Like Jesus, I Am Like Jesus"- Frank Edwards / Aki Wishes His ‘twinnie’ Pawpaw A Happy Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.