Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,730 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

Imo Ranks Number One In Condom Use - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Imo Ranks Number One In Condom Use (49542 Views)

Nigeria Ranks Number 1 In Open Defecation In The World / i.Con: World's First Smart Condom Detects STDs, Rates Men's Performance / Tungdom: Condom For Protection During Mouth Action (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo Ranks Number One In Condom Use by AlanTuringAI: 5:05pm On Feb 03, 2018
murphyibiam15:

http://naca.gov.ng/nigeria-prevalence-rate/

the above link will help you
If you'd read the info in the link you put up yourself, you wouldn't have been peddling false info all over this thread that Imo has the highest HIV/AIDS prevalence rate in South East.

1 Like

Re: Imo Ranks Number One In Condom Use by Nobody: 5:11pm On Feb 03, 2018
taylor88:
use condom they complain

U don't use condom they complain

As for me heaven knows i don't do condom

Anyday i die i manage the death like that

If u can go 2years of Buharis administration then u can Endure heal till God changes his mind to calm down the fire

You mean you dive in raw into any Fanny you come across !!!!.this is suicide.
Re: Imo Ranks Number One In Condom Use by NwaIgboBoy(m): 5:12pm On Feb 03, 2018
Name 3 states that loves raw (witout condom) pass?
Re: Imo Ranks Number One In Condom Use by arryjosh(m): 5:12pm On Feb 03, 2018
taylor88:
use condom they complain

If u can go 2years of Buharis administration then u can Endure heal till God changes his mind to calm down the fire
for your poor mind
Re: Imo Ranks Number One In Condom Use by shevjones(m): 5:19pm On Feb 03, 2018
anibirelawal:

Because 99% of their girls are VIRGIN....lmaogrin
bros please stop lieing go and faint jor if u want to take side with them
Re: Imo Ranks Number One In Condom Use by mastermaestro(m): 5:20pm On Feb 03, 2018
DocHMD:

In contrast, one wrap of Amala will give you a yoruba poussy in oshogbo. Though it will most likely be odoriferous.

Re: Imo Ranks Number One In Condom Use by coputa(m): 5:22pm On Feb 03, 2018
BiafraIShere:
Sex cheap in Owerri? Are you freaking kidding me?? The opposite is the case, after Abuja and P.Harcourt, Owerri is the most expensive city you can pick a call girl, even the "okuko Igbo" and "ekukes" charge minimum of 7000 naira!
Igbo girls are one of the cheapest in the country,especially those that live in the rural enclave.Don't forget that owerri is the only metropolitan city in imo state,we should also remember that their culture promotes it as nobody frowns at it,unlike in the south south where tradition frowns at it,especially when you are married.This speaks volumes

1 Like

Re: Imo Ranks Number One In Condom Use by Uniquejames(m): 5:39pm On Feb 03, 2018
BiafraIShere:
Sex cheap in Owerri? Are you freaking kidding me?? The opposite is the case, after Abuja and P.Harcourt, Owerri is the most expensive city you can pick a call girl, even the "okuko Igbo" and "ekukes" charge minimum of 7000 naira!

guy shattap! if you want I go give u 'eva' number, she charges not more than 1k. here for Abakaliki least amount for ekuke na 2k.

u see say the analyst correct?
Re: Imo Ranks Number One In Condom Use by fexyrich(m): 5:51pm On Feb 03, 2018
murphyibiam15:

ironically IMO state has the highest prevalence of HIV in South East
it is not a good omen at all. Cos it only shows that IMO people have more illegal sex meaning they are more prone to diseases than any other state in the south east. Condoms are not 100 percent safe. They most often break when using them..
Re: Imo Ranks Number One In Condom Use by KushLyon(m): 5:55pm On Feb 03, 2018
as soon as I saw "south eastern state" my mind went straight to imo
Re: Imo Ranks Number One In Condom Use by chikago1: 6:01pm On Feb 03, 2018
I am sure all those statues use condoms too
Re: Imo Ranks Number One In Condom Use by petenweke: 6:11pm On Feb 03, 2018
Was this study result after or before the Commissioner for Happiness was appointed?
Re: Imo Ranks Number One In Condom Use by Incredibleme: 6:27pm On Feb 03, 2018
murphyibiam15:

IMO state has the highest prevalence of HIV in South East
Dumbass stop spreading lies. Rivers State has the highest HIV prevalence rate in Nigeria. Imo state is no were near the top 20. Follow this link and be enlightened MF...
Its a stat by the fed govt.

1 Like

Re: Imo Ranks Number One In Condom Use by Awoleesu(m): 6:30pm On Feb 03, 2018
Okorocha! Oya nah... Let's put this up next to Zuma's:

Re: Imo Ranks Number One In Condom Use by Incredibleme: 6:39pm On Feb 03, 2018
coputa:
Igbo girls are one of the cheapest in the country,especially those that live in the rural enclave.Don't forget that owerri is the only metropolitan city in imo state,we should also remember that their culture promotes it as nobody frowns at it,unlike in the south south where tradition frowns at it,especially when you are married.This speaks volumes
*Tradition Frowns* my arsse... We all know that rivers state and aqua ibom top the rankings of states with high HIV prevalence.
Besides, the stat says imo state and not just owerri. This shows the level of sophisticated oloshos there are and their level of enlightenment compared to rivers, calabar and akwa ibom were sex is like food and protection is not considered.

2 Likes

Re: Imo Ranks Number One In Condom Use by slurity1: 6:40pm On Feb 03, 2018
taylor88:
use condom they complain

I can't expect anything more from a Taylor
Re: Imo Ranks Number One In Condom Use by slurity1: 6:42pm On Feb 03, 2018
BiafraIShere:
I respect people talking from experience
Re: Imo Ranks Number One In Condom Use by mvem(m): 7:37pm On Feb 03, 2018
Olalan:
This confirms the rumors about OWERRI been a sin city, where sex is so cheap to access.
....Nooo...it means they are less ignorant sexually active people compared to ebonyi...use of condom shows enlightenment compared to none condom use

1 Like

Re: Imo Ranks Number One In Condom Use by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 7:58pm On Feb 03, 2018
[quote author=murphyibiam15 post=64751038]
IMO state has the highest prevalence of HIV in South East [/quote
They are correcting it ]
Re: Imo Ranks Number One In Condom Use by Pchidexy(m): 8:17pm On Feb 03, 2018
murphyibiam15:

ironically IMO state has the highest prevalence of HIV in South East
What's your source Mister HIV?
Re: Imo Ranks Number One In Condom Use by Teespice(f): 8:17pm On Feb 03, 2018
murphyibiam15:
the above HIV prevalence link will help you better... cheesy
no time to click on links.
Re: Imo Ranks Number One In Condom Use by Abogwara: 8:36pm On Feb 03, 2018
Olalan:
This confirms the rumors about OWERRI been a sin city, where sex is so cheap to access.

It rather confirms level of development and exposure. A State where 75% of those that engage in intercourse use condom is very positive indication of successful leadership.
Re: Imo Ranks Number One In Condom Use by BeijinDossier: 8:39pm On Feb 03, 2018
Olalan:

Hehehehe

You maybe right. Though Owerri as a town is Sodom where almost every girl there is a prostitute but I think the high level of condom awareness is still a good step in the right direction.
Re: Imo Ranks Number One In Condom Use by joshrare(m): 9:44pm On Feb 03, 2018
kernel504:

What's the name of that your Holy city? ... They (Owerri) play protected, unlike your state,Afonja, where under-age kids gives births on the daily.

yea,...you are right...
That's what to do when you have multiple sex partners who also multiple sex partners...
kudos. ...
Re: Imo Ranks Number One In Condom Use by joshrare(m): 9:44pm On Feb 03, 2018
kernel504:

What's the name of that your Holy city? ... They (Owerri) play protected, unlike your state,Afonja, where under-age kids gives births on the daily.

yea,...you are right...
That's what to do when you have multiple sex partners who also have multiple sex partners...
kudos. ...
Re: Imo Ranks Number One In Condom Use by Ceasardgreat(m): 10:10pm On Feb 03, 2018
edoman2016:
What do you expect? Owerri is dominated by hotels and bars. IMSU and Nekede polytechnic students are majorly run girls.

Please don't be a shithole..Almost I repeat almost all the universities have these so-called runs girls..

#Haterspotted

1 Like

Re: Imo Ranks Number One In Condom Use by Ceasardgreat(m): 10:13pm On Feb 03, 2018
BeijinDossier:

Hehehehe

You maybe right. Though Owerri as a town is Sodom where almost every girl there is a prostitute but I think the high level of condom awareness is still a good step in the right direction.

Its a mere hear say..what do you know about owerri?
Have you been there before? If No. Then you have no business in the comments
Re: Imo Ranks Number One In Condom Use by BeijinDossier: 10:16pm On Feb 03, 2018
I have been to the town before. The truth is that every 10 girls in Owerri 8 are prostitutes. So it is risky to look for a marriageable lady in Owerri because she is likely gonna turn out a prostitute.

Ceasardgreat:

Its a mere hear say..what do you know about owerri?
Have you been there before? If No. Then you have no business in the comments
Re: Imo Ranks Number One In Condom Use by Ceasardgreat(m): 10:23pm On Feb 03, 2018
coputa:

Let me correct you.. Those you feel that are the cheapest in the country are not in any way..They are thought strong family values right from a tender age.
Wait a minute? You must be very daft to say the culture promotes it.. In what way?? This is what the culture frowns at and don't come here spewing thrash about a culture you know nothing about
Re: Imo Ranks Number One In Condom Use by Nobody: 10:27pm On Feb 03, 2018
lsofdk, obiorathesubtle cheesy grin grin
Re: Imo Ranks Number One In Condom Use by bigdoo: 10:30pm On Feb 03, 2018
I don't know how this survey or study was conducted. Did they go about in all parts of the state to check the number of people having sex and the number of people using condoms during sex?
Re: Imo Ranks Number One In Condom Use by Ceasardgreat(m): 10:31pm On Feb 03, 2018
[quote author=BeijinDossier post=64762628]I have been to the town before. The truth is that every 10 girls in Owerri 8 are prostitutes. So it is risky to look for a marriageable lady in Owerri because she is likely gonna turn out a prostitute.

Bro! Shake off that imagination... You are only ruled by your imagination...Don't come and give us statistics based on your own judgement...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

7 Reasons Not To Wear A Thong / Journalist Slumps And Dies While Dancing At School Reunion In Edo / 6 Common Signs That You Are Not Eating Enough Protein (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.