Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,973 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

How To Keep Track Of Your Goods & Product (computerized Solution) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Keep Track Of Your Goods & Product (computerized Solution) (494 Views)

Install A Car Tracking Device To Keep Track Of Your Automobile Business / Software To Keep Track Of Your Goods And Avoid Losses / Warehouse Your Goods Free In Lagos & Sell On Jumia Konga Everywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Keep Track Of Your Goods & Product (computerized Solution) by Nobody: 11:04am On Feb 03, 2018
I'm introducing this software that can solve all the problem.

This is an inventory system built with Java Netbeans IDE
It can be used for super markets, stores, pharmacies and other places.

*****FEATURES*****

BARCODE SCANNER FEATURE (can scan and retrieve products with barcode)

EXPIRATION FEATURE (notifies the Admin when a product has less than a month to expire and also detects when a product has expires)

STOCK ALERT FEATURE (notifies the Admin when a product is about to finish)

PRINTING FEATURE (it can print receipt after sale)

RECORD KEEPING AND AUTOMATION (it helps keep record of daily sales and does the calculations itself. and you can as well search and retrieve records of past days sales.)

If u need it you can contact me via my number displayed on the interface of my software or you can reach me via Facebook https://mbasic.facebook.com/okonkwoh
so that I can come and do the installation for you... thanks.

1 Share

Re: How To Keep Track Of Your Goods & Product (computerized Solution) by lobell1: 1:04pm On Feb 03, 2018
hunraywizzy:
I'm introducing this software that can solve all the problem.

This is an inventory system built with Java Netbeans IDE
It can be used for super markets, stores, pharmacies and other places.

*****FEATURES*****

BARCODE SCANNER FEATURE (can scan and retrieve products with barcode)

EXPIRATION FEATURE (notifies the Admin when a product has less than a month to expire and also detects when a product has expires)

STOCK ALERT FEATURE (notifies the Admin when a product is about to finish)

PRINTING FEATURE (it can print receipt after sale)

RECORD KEEPING AND AUTOMATION (it helps keep record of daily sales and does the calculations itself. and you can as well search and retrieve records of past days sales.)

If u need it you can contact me via my number displayed on the interface of my software or you can reach me via Facebook https://mbasic.facebook.com/okonkwoh
so that I can come and do the installation for you... thanks.

Sell your software program using Nigeria's number one online escrow service and marketplace and reach new customers across the country. Distance should not be a barrier to your business. See link below.

(1) (Reply)

BUA Group To Construct N7.5 Billion 220-bed Hospital In Kano / See Aliko Dangote's Position Among The Top 23 Africa Richest Men And Women 2018 / How To Earn Passive Income By Selling Your Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.