Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

ICPC Arraigns VC Of Richmond Open University With Secondary School Certificate - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ICPC Arraigns VC Of Richmond Open University With Secondary School Certificate (26198 Views)

ICPC Arraigns Balogun Olaniran (TASUED Lecturer) For Sexual Harassment / Profile Of Professor Kayode Adebowale VC Of University Of Ibadan / Lilian Salami: Profile Of The VC Of UNIBEN (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ICPC Arraigns VC Of Richmond Open University With Secondary School Certificate by Justbeingreal(m): 6:11pm On Feb 03, 2018
undecided

Re: ICPC Arraigns VC Of Richmond Open University With Secondary School Certificate by Awoleesu(m): 6:13pm On Feb 03, 2018
In Pasuma's voice; "Awon awo illegah"!
Re: ICPC Arraigns VC Of Richmond Open University With Secondary School Certificate by michaelfox: 6:22pm On Feb 03, 2018
I think Daniel right. We have turn to official website of their company. Why they ignore rules?
Re: ICPC Arraigns VC Of Richmond Open University With Secondary School Certificate by Nobody: 6:25pm On Feb 03, 2018
lastmessenger:
and some almajiri killed some folks Thursday night and right now some are planning the next set of innocent souls to send to the great beyond.
Spits on this shithole of a country.
You sound like a graduate of that shithole university

1 Like

Re: ICPC Arraigns VC Of Richmond Open University With Secondary School Certificate by KushLyon(m): 6:26pm On Feb 03, 2018
Jesus Christ! see as school be like igbo man warehouse....and some people still get mind to enroll

1 Like

Re: ICPC Arraigns VC Of Richmond Open University With Secondary School Certificate by uvalued(m): 6:32pm On Feb 03, 2018
onlyhandsome202:
"Mazi Okoro whose highest educational qualification was acquired from a commercial secondary school in Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom State, was the Proprietor, Vice Chancellor, Registrar and Academic Director of the university.""

only Mazi?
B4 nko him com name hin go carry go
Re: ICPC Arraigns VC Of Richmond Open University With Secondary School Certificate by uvalued(m): 6:36pm On Feb 03, 2018
samzzycash:

Meanwhile if you are walking on the road and you keep hearing your name, but every time you look around and you couldn't find who is calling you.
Just know that your village people are testing their microphone.
Re: ICPC Arraigns VC Of Richmond Open University With Secondary School Certificate by uvalued(m): 6:37pm On Feb 03, 2018
AdolfHitlerxXx:
Too dubious these people

"An IPOB has committed a crime, is in the process of committing one or is planning to commit one"

Adolf Hitler 1899 - 1945

Bros u bad mouth Hitler name u go see ghosthitler
Re: ICPC Arraigns VC Of Richmond Open University With Secondary School Certificate by 12submarine(m): 6:44pm On Feb 03, 2018
temitemi1:
VC with Secondary School cert? how shocked shocked shocked shocked
I swear the thing just weak me.
Re: ICPC Arraigns VC Of Richmond Open University With Secondary School Certificate by Anasko(m): 7:02pm On Feb 03, 2018
Inyamiri with Scam
Re: ICPC Arraigns VC Of Richmond Open University With Secondary School Certificate by fortune1968: 7:02pm On Feb 03, 2018
AdolfHitlerxXx:
Too dubious these people

"An IPOB has committed a crime, is in the process of committing one or is planning to commit one"

Adolf Hitler 1899 - 1945

yea. ...IPOB and crime are like river and fish !

2 Likes

Re: ICPC Arraigns VC Of Richmond Open University With Secondary School Certificate by flamingREED(m): 7:08pm On Feb 03, 2018
What is the big difference between Nigerian universities and secondary schools?

I don't think it's that much.

You could teach yourself at home and surpass Nigerian lecturers.
Re: ICPC Arraigns VC Of Richmond Open University With Secondary School Certificate by wellmax(m): 7:15pm On Feb 03, 2018
Ibos are dubious by default.

1 Like

Re: ICPC Arraigns VC Of Richmond Open University With Secondary School Certificate by lastmessenger: 7:38pm On Feb 03, 2018
GoroTango:
You sound like a graduate of that shithole university
I can deduce that you graduated from one of those almajiri schools built by Goodluck Jonathan administration
Re: ICPC Arraigns VC Of Richmond Open University With Secondary School Certificate by Blessing008(f): 7:54pm On Feb 03, 2018
REPORTING FROM THE PERSPECTIVE OF THE PERSON WHO PAID YOU, HALF BAKED!!!
Re: ICPC Arraigns VC Of Richmond Open University With Secondary School Certificate by DocHMD: 8:47pm On Feb 03, 2018
The guy must be a yorubaboon with oluwole blood masquerading as an Igbo. Let him ask his mother well. She must have played away match the day she travelled to ibadam.
Re: ICPC Arraigns VC Of Richmond Open University With Secondary School Certificate by YOLO1(m): 8:49pm On Feb 03, 2018
I don't blame him. Na part of hustle
Re: ICPC Arraigns VC Of Richmond Open University With Secondary School Certificate by Manasir(m): 9:24pm On Feb 03, 2018
I seriously Nepa carry light for my body. Chaii
Re: ICPC Arraigns VC Of Richmond Open University With Secondary School Certificate by dheilaw1(m): 9:50pm On Feb 03, 2018
after Mazi nnamdi cownu, another Mazi thief has arrived. python poo for your head.jobless iporks will always be in the news for stuffs like this
Re: ICPC Arraigns VC Of Richmond Open University With Secondary School Certificate by engrchykae(m): 9:50pm On Feb 03, 2018
AdolfHitlerxXx:
Too dubious these people

Adolf Hitler 1899 - 1945

Idiott Hitler,when are you arresting Buhari who forged waec result and tendered nepa bill as certificate?
Re: ICPC Arraigns VC Of Richmond Open University With Secondary School Certificate by AdolfHitlerxXx: 9:53pm On Feb 03, 2018
engrchykae:
Idiott Hitler,when are you arresting Buhari who forged waec result and tendered nepa bill as certificate?

Your father.....

You sound on the verge of suicide grin...otapiapia is cheap. I recommend it
Re: ICPC Arraigns VC Of Richmond Open University With Secondary School Certificate by engrchykae(m): 10:27pm On Feb 03, 2018
AdolfHitlerxXx:

Your father.....

You sound on the verge of suicide grin...otapiapia is cheap. I recommend it
may i remind a sociopath like you that Hitler committed suicide.
You will end up like Hitler.
You will make enemies many times more wicked than you.
Then suicide will be your only escape route
Re: ICPC Arraigns VC Of Richmond Open University With Secondary School Certificate by DAVEZONIGLTD: 10:42pm On Feb 03, 2018
Richmond Open University Nigeria Limited.. Ok o grin
Re: ICPC Arraigns VC Of Richmond Open University With Secondary School Certificate by Tobycharles: 11:18pm On Feb 03, 2018
onlyhandsome202:
"Mazi Okoro whose highest educational qualification was acquired from a commercial secondary school in Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom State, was the Proprietor, Vice Chancellor, Registrar and Academic Director of the university.""

only Mazi?

Igbo kwenu! I doff my hat
Re: ICPC Arraigns VC Of Richmond Open University With Secondary School Certificate by Halo22: 11:24pm On Feb 03, 2018
That z to say I will find my boss' trouble by Monday,.if he behaves any how I will sue him cos he has only o'level and is the principal in my school.
Re: ICPC Arraigns VC Of Richmond Open University With Secondary School Certificate by omoelerin1: 12:00am On Feb 04, 2018
It can only happen in Biafra land. Biafra is a zoo
Re: ICPC Arraigns VC Of Richmond Open University With Secondary School Certificate by ofwest47(m): 12:37am On Feb 04, 2018
What do you expect from I BEFORE OTHERS (courtesy Dr Zik) more so they call themselves Biafrauds
Re: ICPC Arraigns VC Of Richmond Open University With Secondary School Certificate by bedspread: 12:48am On Feb 04, 2018
Maxi Strong!!! But na the same certificate with pmb
Re: ICPC Arraigns VC Of Richmond Open University With Secondary School Certificate by Ikpongiton: 10:07am On Feb 04, 2018
Chai! Igbo man,fake university,fake certificate,fake drugs,fake degree,ah! ah!, fake governors. fake everything.
Re: ICPC Arraigns VC Of Richmond Open University With Secondary School Certificate by Ikpongiton: 10:59am On Feb 04, 2018
Anasko:
Inyamiri with Scam
see this almajiri,wetin you know about school?beggar somebody.

(1) (2) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan Bans The Use Of "Hotplates" As Strike Looms / University Of Ibadan Student (graduate/undergraduate)Chat Room / Islamic Group Demands Replacement Of French Language With Arabic In Kano Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.