Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Prepare For, And Take The Next IELTS Examination. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Prepare For, And Take The Next IELTS Examination. (321 Views)

3 Things You Ought To Know Before Writing Your Next Ielts Exam / Great News To The Next IELTS Test Takers / Do You Need Band 8.5 Or Higher On Your Next IELTS Exam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prepare For, And Take The Next IELTS Examination. by Biebee(f): 1:27pm On Feb 03, 2018
The just concluded IELTS preparatory class was a huge success.

The next class begins in a few days. This time around we decided to reduced the class to 25 candidates as opposed to the just concluded 50 candidates.

This is to precipitate a more conducive and intimate learning environment with the instructor.

It is to also give room for easier understanding with up to speed assimilation.

For those who don't know, IELTS stands for "International English Language Testing System".

It is an exam that measures the English language proficiency of people who want to study or work in countries where English is the language of communication.

It is available in two test versions
1. Academic
2. General

Let me know if you are interested in taking classes for the next exam.

Re: Prepare For, And Take The Next IELTS Examination. by Novel007: 6:24pm On Dec 14, 2018
I am interested in the class. How do I join?

(1) (Reply)

Top Accommodations Around Unilag, Yaba / The Relevance Of Language..Confucius Submission / Looking Intensive Driving Courses Cannock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.