Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,720 members, 7,809,733 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

Samsung Galaxy S9 Full Specification And Review - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Galaxy S9 Full Specification And Review (21962 Views)

Samsung Galaxy S9 Specification, Price And Release Date / Iphone X Specification And Price In Nigeria. (UNBELIEVABLE FEATURES) / Samsung Galaxy J5 Full Specification And Price - 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samsung Galaxy S9 Full Specification And Review by celestialAgent(m): 8:06am On Feb 04, 2018
G
Re: Samsung Galaxy S9 Full Specification And Review by Hopehall: 8:06am On Feb 04, 2018
trinity227:
Feb 24th 2018
NL didn't put your prewedding photo on front page so you have no spam someone's thread?
Re: Samsung Galaxy S9 Full Specification And Review by Henri8: 8:07am On Feb 04, 2018
An s9 to be running 4gig ram on 3000mah battery?
Tecno phantom 6+ of two years have been running that shit since with 4050mah battery.

Mtchew!
Re: Samsung Galaxy S9 Full Specification And Review by obicaddy(m): 8:08am On Feb 04, 2018
Its still a NO NO for me!
Battery life is very poor.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S9 Full Specification And Review by doyinbaby(f): 8:08am On Feb 04, 2018
How much
Re: Samsung Galaxy S9 Full Specification And Review by Onyenna(m): 8:09am On Feb 04, 2018
ifyonuoha:

That's samsung for you....the last time they gave us 6000 mAh on note 7, we got time bombs

Anwuolam eeeeh!!

Re: Samsung Galaxy S9 Full Specification And Review by Franky9584(m): 8:12am On Feb 04, 2018
Frankbaro:
I still prefer my Gionee Marathon M5 with 6020mAh battery. Thank you
how much?
Re: Samsung Galaxy S9 Full Specification And Review by Charlieo: 8:12am On Feb 04, 2018
na wa

Re: Samsung Galaxy S9 Full Specification And Review by manci(m): 8:14am On Feb 04, 2018
When our government will ban Samsung's products to Nigeria
Re: Samsung Galaxy S9 Full Specification And Review by symbianDON(m): 8:16am On Feb 04, 2018
OVA200:
Nairaland please stop this now, this is just a rumour and it made front page the original spec and photo of the phone will come out only days or week to the release date.

BTW why are many complaining about the for God's sake this is Samsung now, the won't give you big battery but a very small efficient one. Samsung 3000mah will Outlast 4500mah on infinix, like Xiaomi redmi note 4 last over 12 hours screen on time with just 4000 mAh, so it's not about the battery size but phone power efficiency.
leave them let them keep complaining while Samsung rakes in more money
Re: Samsung Galaxy S9 Full Specification And Review by HeyCorleone(m): 8:24am On Feb 04, 2018
mokaflex:
I don't need Samsung S9. Poor ba3 No vex. cool
mokaflex:
mokaflex:

You think Samsung 3000mah is same with Tecno or Infinix? Na.

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy S9 Full Specification And Review by MrImole: 8:40am On Feb 04, 2018
OVA200:
Nairaland please stop this now, this is just a rumour and it made front page the original spec and photo of the phone will come out only days or week to the release date.

BTW why are many complaining about the for God's sake this is Samsung now, the won't give you big battery but a very small efficient one. Samsung 3000mah will Outlast 4500mah on infinix, like Xiaomi redmi note 4 last over 12 hours screen on time with just 4000 mAh, so it's not about the battery size but phone power efficiency.

How do you sleep at night?

Is this not too heavy?

Re: Samsung Galaxy S9 Full Specification And Review by haryorbarmie83(m): 8:48am On Feb 04, 2018
jerrybakermillz:
Hmmmm...3000mah,just spoil the whole thing

Lemme just be enjoying my 5000mah Samsung tab E jejely
you must be joking, comparing tab E to this machine.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S9 Full Specification And Review by Nobody: 9:00am On Feb 04, 2018
Frankbaro:

Keep carrying a brick around.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S9 Full Specification And Review by pinkyruledworld(m): 9:07am On Feb 04, 2018
deathwing:
Fake news. Phone hasn't been announced or released. All useless rumors. How can this camera be smaller than the one on the s7?
I reason with you cuz the last S series phone that has a radio is s3 am surprised seeing that these one has.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S9 Full Specification And Review by lovingyouhun: 9:18am On Feb 04, 2018
fecta:
Na the battery spoil am, the phone obviosly wasnt created for nigerians

Watch how Nigerians will buy this phone, and then they will start buying fuel in their gen to FUEL/POWER THE PHONE.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S9 Full Specification And Review by Solitin40: 9:24am On Feb 04, 2018
Moving to Google Pixel 2 XL jare
Re: Samsung Galaxy S9 Full Specification And Review by Cuteamigo1(m): 9:31am On Feb 04, 2018
most people here are complaining about the battery capacity when is a known fact that advancement in technology leads to low power consuming components.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S9 Full Specification And Review by Herrmes: 9:44am On Feb 04, 2018
calddon:
In the pursuit of the latest tech.....their is no end....new inventions will keep popping up. Just cos it's d latest doesn't mean it's the best.
Are you looking for an end?
Re: Samsung Galaxy S9 Full Specification And Review by 2shure: 10:04am On Feb 04, 2018
im still stuck on my s8
its a huge ass machine
Re: Samsung Galaxy S9 Full Specification And Review by OVA200(m): 10:16am On Feb 04, 2018
MrImole:

How do you sleep at night?

Is this not too heavy?
Bro Samsung Galaxy S8 battery can last up to 7 hours screen on time if you reduce the resolution, off always on, enable power saving etc and will still do better with Android Oreo update now, my infinix note 3 doesn't do better.
And about the Xiaomi redmi note 4 go and download it's reviews on YouTube.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S9 Full Specification And Review by SUNDICOS(m): 10:50am On Feb 04, 2018
Frankbaro:
my fellow choice maker.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S9 Full Specification And Review by SUNDICOS(m): 10:52am On Feb 04, 2018
trinity227:
Feb 24th 2018
who be this one self?

Re: Samsung Galaxy S9 Full Specification And Review by abimic(m): 11:17am On Feb 04, 2018
My guy that likes using the latest device would start thinking of acquiring this again just after which he got the s8 + imported for him. For me, anything they like they release, I move at my pace and with what innovations meet my needs.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S9 Full Specification And Review by Mastarcard: 1:26pm On Feb 04, 2018
Watch the Unboxing of the Clone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hg7q_5pwxng
Re: Samsung Galaxy S9 Full Specification And Review by Queenzzy: 1:56pm On Feb 04, 2018
ifyonuoha:

That's samsung for you....the last time they gave us 6000 mAh on note 7, we got time bombs
loooool
Re: Samsung Galaxy S9 Full Specification And Review by NicolasTfile: 1:57pm On Feb 04, 2018
This is fake,those are d specs of d Samsung Galaxy s9 clone dat was dropped not long ago...awon werey!
Re: Samsung Galaxy S9 Full Specification And Review by Nobody: 2:24pm On Feb 04, 2018
AnodaIT:
I thought they say 9 is an evil number, that's why Microsoft and Apple jumped the 9th version of their products

9 is no evil number. Apple released iPhone X alongside iPhone 8 and 8 plus to celebrate the 10th anniversary of the iPhone. There are rumours and supposedly leaked details of an iPhone 9 but the company might just skip to iPhone XI since iPhone X already exists. Corporations are not driven by superstitions and happenstances.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S9 Full Specification And Review by Jumiaphones1: 2:27pm On Feb 04, 2018
Re: Samsung Galaxy S9 Full Specification And Review by oodua1stson: 2:32pm On Feb 04, 2018
ifyonuoha:

the note 7 did not have 6000mah battery.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S9 Full Specification And Review by GindoX(m): 2:35pm On Feb 04, 2018
Frankbaro:

Ẹ get fast charging? undecided
Re: Samsung Galaxy S9 Full Specification And Review by HyDef(m): 8:58pm On Feb 04, 2018
PrecisionFx:
Nigerians and over exaggeration are like that Zuma Pinshure.

No ones Samsung note exploded grin.

The only exaggeration he made was 6000mah (3500 actually), cuz them Note 7s were exploding all over the place. How did you miss that? grin

Anyway, on to the topic..

First of all, the specs have not been made official, and it's not really a review if you haven't had access to the device.

And then, never make the mistake of judging a battery by its capacity numbers alone. The other hardware, and the software really determine the battery life. Obviously, bigger is always better, but it doesn't mean a good phone can't push a solid day of use out of 3000.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Can't Pay For Apps On Playstore / 5 Very Important Things To Note Before Buying Any Phone / Samsung Galaxy Round - Smartphone With Curved Display

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.