Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,212 members, 7,829,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Can You Help Me Track My Lost Phone? Come In And Help - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Can You Help Me Track My Lost Phone? Come In And Help (979 Views)

Who Can Help Me Track A Stolen Phone? / How Do I Track My Stolen Tecno Phone / Best 4 Ways To Track Your Lost Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Help Me Track My Lost Phone? Come In And Help by orisageo: 2:57pm On Feb 03, 2018
Please I need to find my phone.
Re: Can You Help Me Track My Lost Phone? Come In And Help by greatnaija01: 2:58pm On Feb 03, 2018
only if the GPS is on. I can track it for u even if the phone is off

orisageo:
Re: Can You Help Me Track My Lost Phone? Come In And Help by deewon56: 12:45am On Feb 04, 2018
greatnaija01:
only if the GPS is on. I can track it for u even if the phone is off

help me track this ielp51 it was stolen from me imei< 357549081960366
Re: Can You Help Me Track My Lost Phone? Come In And Help by orisageo: 2:13am On Feb 04, 2018
I will not be able to say correctly if the GPS is on or not. Though I added it to my Google account earlier before it was stolen, when I locate it my contacting it I found the location, but there was no coordinate. As at today I cannot locate it anymore. What can I do[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Can You Help Me Track My Lost Phone? Come In And Help by princemillla(m): 8:16am On Feb 04, 2018
orisageo:
I will not be able to say correctly if the GPS is on or not. Though I added it to my Google account earlier before it was stolen, when I locate it my contacting it I found the location, but there was no coordinate. As at today I cannot locate it anymore. What can I do[color=#006600][/color]

deewon56:
help me track this ielp51 it was stolen from me imei< 357549081960366

Goto state command police hq in ur state and register ur imei on stolen items. Roger the officer in charge and wait for the miracle. This can take up to 6month but I can assure u of getting the person to book.
Re: Can You Help Me Track My Lost Phone? Come In And Help by tafat: 7:09pm On Feb 07, 2018
is it a tecno phone? what type is it?
orisageo:
Re: Can You Help Me Track My Lost Phone? Come In And Help by orisageo: 6:51am On Feb 08, 2018
tafat:
is it a tecno phone? what type is it?
It's infinix
Re: Can You Help Me Track My Lost Phone? Come In And Help by samzola: 10:13am On Jun 28, 2018
pls my techno android camon cm got stolen 3days ago pls can somone help me track down d phone.am in enugu and it was stolen at enugu.d model no is.ca6,colour midnight black,imei.354301091662381.imei.354 301091662399.pls call me if u can track and get d phone for me pls.my current number now is 07030511754.thanks
Re: Can You Help Me Track My Lost Phone? Come In And Help by MarkWayne89: 2:30pm On Jun 28, 2018
orisageo:

Read here https://www.unlockunit.com/blog/how-to-find-a-lost-phone-instantly/ you'll find helpful tips on how to track your phone.
Re: Can You Help Me Track My Lost Phone? Come In And Help by techeligible(m): 11:39pm On Oct 25, 2018
If your phone is connected to your gmail account, so you can track it easily, just login to your gmail account which one is synched to your phone, and then click "gear icon" from your gmail account top right corner, and there you will be able to find option "FIND MY PHONE", it will open up a google map, if your phone is ON then you can easily track your device location smiley
Re: Can You Help Me Track My Lost Phone? Come In And Help by investigator007: 3:45pm On Oct 30, 2018
nice one ,this is cool o, i was going to advice him to take his device to the nearest sars office with the phone pack, so as to track it with the IMEI number
techeligible:
If your phone is connected to your gmail account, so you can track it easily, just login to your gmail account which one is synched to your phone, and then click "gear icon" from your gmail account top right corner, and there you will be able to find option "FIND MY PHONE", it will open up a google map, if your phone is ON then you can easily track your device location smiley

(1) (Reply)

Phone Price And Your Personal Opinion / Do You Want To Build Your Own Mobile App? / Nokia X Mid-range Smartphone Launching On 27th Of April

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.