Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,918 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Prisoners Better Than Buhari – Omokri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prisoners Better Than Buhari – Omokri (871 Views)

Buba Galadima: I Supported Kwankwaso In 201 Because He Is Better Than Buhari / Osinbajo More Powerful Than Buhari’s Chief Of Staff, Abba Kyari –Tony Momoh / Ben Bruce: 'Dangote Is More Powerful Than Buhari' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prisoners Better Than Buhari – Omokri by PenPrince07: 3:37pm On Feb 03, 2018
Social media commentator Reno Omokri says it is better to elect prisoners than handing another mandate to President Muhammadu Buhari in 2019.

Although Buhari has not publicly announced his intention to seek re-election in 2019, there are strong indications that he might want another term during the next poll.

And in a lengthy article captioned “Was The Ex NIA DG Set Up to Pave The Way for Buhari’s Northernisation Agenda?”, Omokri accused Buhari of pursuing an ethnic agenda.

According to the former presidential aide, the report that 430 prisoners are pursuing degrees, shows they are better than Buhari whose “WAEC certificate is suspect.”

“Let me conclude by saying that I just read how 430 Nigerian prisoners are pursuing degrees at NOUN. Buhari was overthrown in 1985 and returned to power 30 years later,” Omokri said.

“In those 30 years, did he improve himself like these prisoners? He did not further his education. No degree, no books written. Even his WAEC certificate is suspect.”

In addition, he noted that: “Electing those prisoners is better than re-electing Buhari. So today, I remind you that prayer points and social media have limited power to kick killer Fulani herdsmen and their cattle colony political sponsors out of power.

“But PVCs have unlimited power to kick them out of power FOREVER. So do not go for guns. Go for your PVC and change the useless change that Buhari and APC brought in 2019.”

https://www.concisenews.global/politics/better-to-elect-prisoners-than-buhari-omokri/

3 Likes

Re: Prisoners Better Than Buhari – Omokri by taylor88(m): 3:38pm On Feb 03, 2018
Fact

4 Likes

Re: Prisoners Better Than Buhari – Omokri by Nobody: 3:41pm On Feb 03, 2018
On point.

4 Likes

Re: Prisoners Better Than Buhari – Omokri by tunjiajayi: 4:01pm On Feb 03, 2018
Reno- blabber mouth, kindly recommend your representative criminals.

1 Like

Re: Prisoners Better Than Buhari – Omokri by mbaboy(m): 4:10pm On Feb 03, 2018
Buhari the only president that rules with a NEPA certificate as WAEC. A man who never developed himself thirty years ago has nothing to offer no wonder we are not making progress under him. May God have mercy on the people that voted him including OBJ

3 Likes

Re: Prisoners Better Than Buhari – Omokri by usba: 4:13pm On Feb 03, 2018
Better to elect prisoners like Dasuki and other Jogogoro's men who milked the country. Reno is a born fool, whose only goal in life is eating the proceeds of Corruption.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prisoners Better Than Buhari – Omokri by tonyzaks: 5:02pm On Feb 03, 2018
In other words we shld elect u abi, since literally u are a prisoner if not come back now.
Re: Prisoners Better Than Buhari – Omokri by yarimo(m): 5:15pm On Feb 03, 2018
FG need to sack the management of YABA LEFT hospital for allowing RENO OMOKRI to escape from the hospital.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prisoners Better Than Buhari – Omokri by adadike281(f): 5:24pm On Feb 03, 2018
cheesy Did Omokri just said that Bubu's WAEC certificate is suspicious?

3 Likes

Re: Prisoners Better Than Buhari – Omokri by Omeokachie: 5:25pm On Feb 03, 2018
Reno, don't insult prisoners please.

Anything but Buhari

4 Likes

Re: Prisoners Better Than Buhari – Omokri by BeardedMeat(m): 5:35pm On Feb 03, 2018
Buhari is a castrated cow.
Re: Prisoners Better Than Buhari – Omokri by HisSexcellency(m): 6:31pm On Feb 03, 2018
usba:
Better to elect prisoners like Dasuki and other Jogogoro's men who milked the country. Reno is a born fool, whose only goal in life is eating the proceeds of Corruption.
I have a strong feeling that once buhari's second term in office is stopped in few months time, you might loose your job and stipends at the BMC
Re: Prisoners Better Than Buhari – Omokri by usba: 6:34pm On Feb 03, 2018
[s]
HisSexcellency:

I have a strong feeling that once buhari's second term in office is stopped in few months time, you might loose your job and stipends at the BMC
[/s]

If BMC have ever paid me it shall be well with you if they have never paid me may your wealth never suppass the alleged monthly pay of BMC.... Mr Sex type amen if you are sure of yourself.
Re: Prisoners Better Than Buhari – Omokri by Nobody: 6:35pm On Feb 03, 2018
usba:
[s][/s]

If BMC have ever paid me it shall be well with you if they have never paid me may your wealth never suppass the alleged monthly pay of BMC.... Mr Sex type amen if you are sure of yourself.

Calm down...Tell sarrki to introduce you.
Re: Prisoners Better Than Buhari – Omokri by Nobody: 6:36pm On Feb 03, 2018
Id rather vote a sarrki or one of those zombies here than vote Buhari..
Re: Prisoners Better Than Buhari – Omokri by Goandie: 6:39pm On Feb 03, 2018
please who ordain this man a pastor coz is utterance is just 2 childish and he lacks the commonest of sense at all.
Re: Prisoners Better Than Buhari – Omokri by usba: 7:14pm On Feb 03, 2018
[s]
DDeliverer:

Calm down...Tell sarrki to introduce you.
[/s]

Type amen to this:
usba:
[s][/s]

Re: Prisoners Better Than Buhari – Omokri by ZombieTAMER: 8:05pm On Feb 03, 2018
tunjiajayi:
Reno- blabber mouth, kindly recommend your representative criminals.

You are a northerner
You were exposed in the other thread

Why are you using a Yoruba moniker? undecided
Re: Prisoners Better Than Buhari – Omokri by ZombieTAMER: 8:07pm On Feb 03, 2018
usba:
[s][/s]

They don't need to pay you
your support for the dullard is based on religious and tribal sentiments

Re: Prisoners Better Than Buhari – Omokri by HisSexcellency(m): 8:06am On Feb 04, 2018
usba:
[s][/s]

There are various forms of bmc, don't deny your masters yet. You still have few months to go
Re: Prisoners Better Than Buhari – Omokri by usba: 8:37am On Feb 04, 2018
[s]
HisSexcellency:

There are various forms of bmc, don't deny your masters yet. You still have few months to go
[/s]

Dude all I ask is you type amen to the prayer:

usba:
[s][/s]

(1) (Reply)

Uwazurike To Prof Labdo - Fulani Never Conquered Tiv, Junkun, Kanuri People / Yoruba Emir: Fani-kayode Accuses Tinubu, Osinbajo, Aregbosola Over Oba's Action / Buhari’s Govt Most Deceitful, Should Be Voted Out – Senator Abaribe : Ht

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.