Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,315 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Scammer Alert!!! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Scammer Alert!!! (1498 Views)

Roqqu Review 2022; scammer alert / The Scammer Princeogun -- Webmasters Judge Us / Scammer Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Scammer Alert!!! by hilario8898(m): 3:48pm On Feb 03, 2018
Recently there was a viral message that was circulating online on social media sites concerning a Canada visa lottery. The lotteries main purpose was to get the numbers of fellow Nigerians to scam them.

Today I was called by this number 08141316423 belonging to John Ojo, the person went by the name Mr Okafor from First Bank, immediately he started his talk about me having issues with my bank and he would be needing my card details, I knew he was a scammer. I just played along to waste his airtime, until I finally let him know I knew his intentions all along.

Using truecaller, I got his real name which is John Ojo, email: joeabulu02@email.com

I hope proper measures can be taking to help others @ lalasticlala and seun

I also encourage everyone not to click and fill in personal details on links that usually not secured. Peace☺
Re: Scammer Alert!!! by Eze2000(m): 8:16pm On Feb 03, 2018
hilario8898:
Recently there was a viral message that was circulating online on social media sites concerning a Canada visa lottery. The lotteries main purpose was to get the numbers of fellow Nigerians to scam them.

Today I was called by this number 08141316423 belonging to John Ojo, the person went by the name Mr Okafor from First Bank, immediately he started his talk about me having issues with my bank and he would be needing my card details, I knew he was a scammer. I just played along to waste his airtime, until I finally let him know I knew his intentions all along.

Using truecaller, I got his real name which is John Ojo, email: joeabulu02@email.com

I hope proper measures can be taking to help others @ lalasticlala and seun

I also encourage everyone not to click and fill in personal details on links that usually not secured. Peace☺

I think u are correct. I got hit to...

BVN ALERT:Dear customer,your ATM Debit Card Has Been Blocked By (CBN) Due To BVN System Erorr.Quickly call us on 08055788859 To Re activate It In Under 24 Hours

its was an SMS as I never pick strange calls. a different number sent it though.
Re: Scammer Alert!!! by hilario8898(m): 7:27pm On Feb 05, 2018
Eze2000:

I think u are correct. I got hit to...

BVN ALERT:Dear customer,your ATM Debit Card Has Been Blocked By (CBN) Due To BVN System Erorr.Quickly call us on 08055788859 To Re activate It In Under 24 Hours

its was an SMS as I never pick strange calls. a different number sent it though.
We just have to be careful with the way we upload our numbers and details �

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Design Website With Wordpress Training Video / Get A Wordpress Website Now For Just 8000ngn / Who Can Issue Check For My Client

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.