Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,380 members, 7,829,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

National Security Council - Cause For Concern - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / National Security Council - Cause For Concern (770 Views)

Edo PDP Primary: Obaseki Says No Cause For Alarm And He Will Participate / Orji Kalu: High Court Verdict Can't Stand, No Cause For Alarm - Lawyer / Ambode Reacts To EFCC Searching His House, Says No Cause For Alarm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

National Security Council - Cause For Concern by mesoprogress(m): 4:38pm On Feb 03, 2018
One Donnie Posted This :

When the National Security Council meets, the following are in attendance:

1. Muhammadu Buhari (President)

2. Mansur Mohammed Dan Alli (Minister of Defence)

3. Abdulrahman Dambazzau (Minister of Internal Affairs)

4. Lawal Daura (DG-SSS)

5. Ibrahim Magu (Chairman, EFCC)

6. Tukur Buratai (Chief of Army Staff)

7. Sadique Abubakar (Chief of Air Staff)

8. Mohammed Saliu Usman-AVM (Chief of Defence Intelligence)

9. Ibrahim Idris (Inspector-General of Police)

10. Abubakar Malami (Attorney-General)

11. Baba Gana Monguno (National Security Adviser)

12. Ahmed Rufai Ababukar DG NIA)

In what language will they communicate, please?

Do they discuss Nigerian security or Northern Security?

An expanded meeting will have:

13. Abdullahi Gana Muhammadu (Civil Defence)

14. Hamid Ali (Controller-General of Customs)

15. Mohammed Babandede (Comptroller-General of Immigration)

16. Ja'afaru Ahmed (Comptroller-General of Prisons)

How true is this? Has it degenerated to this low?
Re: National Security Council - Cause For Concern by chrisovenANY: 4:43pm On Feb 03, 2018
It happens anytime we take decisions based on hatred

1 Like

Re: National Security Council - Cause For Concern by kernel504(m): 4:44pm On Feb 03, 2018
In my Yoruba brother's voice (Igbos are full of hate).

Hahahahah...I'm so happy with all happenings in Nigeria, a people that can't think will always live with any result.

2 Likes

Re: National Security Council - Cause For Concern by SadiqBabaSani: 4:56pm On Feb 03, 2018
This is d best Democratic Dispensation- Zombies

1 Like

Re: National Security Council - Cause For Concern by spector15(m): 5:33pm On Feb 03, 2018
This is a very bad precedent,abuse of federal character and disgusting nepotism.
Re: National Security Council - Cause For Concern by Cooly100: 6:01pm On Feb 03, 2018
spector15:
This is a very bad precedent,abuse of federal character and disgusting nepotism.

The most amusing thing is that the Senate and House of Rep, can't start impeachment proceedings when the constitution and law are broken.

Only God knows what their oversight functions are...

Everything is wrong with this country. Not only with Buhari.

1 Like

Re: National Security Council - Cause For Concern by toniok: 6:25pm On Feb 03, 2018
OP you have omitted the chief of defence staff and chief of naval staff. pls include them.
Re: National Security Council - Cause For Concern by bloodmoneyspita: 6:35pm On Feb 03, 2018
they speak fulfulde the language that even hausas do not understand.
because they the hausas have been denied the learning of this language.
Re: National Security Council - Cause For Concern by madridguy(m): 6:39pm On Feb 03, 2018
Thank you for bursting the concocted lies of the OP shocked

toniok:
OP you have omitted the chief of defence staff and chief of naval staff. pls include them.
Re: National Security Council - Cause For Concern by mesoprogress(m): 6:56pm On Feb 03, 2018
toniok:

You can add them please ...
madridguy:

Nothing to burst . .. see my original post ending
How true is this? Has it degenerated to this low?
If you have their names pls add
Re: National Security Council - Cause For Concern by mesoprogress(m): 6:57pm On Feb 03, 2018
madridguy:

Is the list above not true ? Are they fictitious names or dead ppl. Please elaborate on bursting
Re: National Security Council - Cause For Concern by Nobody: 7:52pm On Feb 03, 2018
kernel504:
In my Yoruba brother's voice (Igbos are full of hate).

Hahahahah...I'm so happy with all happenings in Nigeria, a people that can't think will always live with any result.
Your English weak me....
Re: National Security Council - Cause For Concern by Pavore9: 7:56pm On Feb 03, 2018
Femi Adesina can easily "defend" the list! cheesy
Re: National Security Council - Cause For Concern by kernel504(m): 8:15pm On Feb 03, 2018
Mrokaykay:
Your English weak me....

Hahahah... I'm an Igbo man, Igbo is my language, get use to it.

(1) (Reply)

Balarabe Musa: Igbo Should Take Over In 2019 / Where Did Kogi State Get It Wrong???? / 10, 000 PDP Members Defect To APC In Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.