Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,154 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

Cyril Stobr Kisses His Wife Elizabeth Banu. Hides Her At Their Wedding Reception - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cyril Stobr Kisses His Wife Elizabeth Banu. Hides Her At Their Wedding Reception (60596 Views)

Revealed! See Why Tems Always Hides Her Backside From The Camera (video) / 'I Will Be Dead Without Her' - Tee Billz Says As He Kisses His Woman / Davido Kisses His 2017 MOBO Award, Shows It Off (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cyril Stobr Kisses His Wife Elizabeth Banu. Hides Her At Their Wedding Reception by allaboutobed(m): 5:36pm On Feb 03, 2018
robosky02:
sooo this man never marry since? undecided
I no understand o
Re: Cyril Stobr Kisses His Wife Elizabeth Banu. Hides Her At Their Wedding Reception by Davedgr8(m): 5:37pm On Feb 03, 2018
Tartie:
Abeg make una epp me pray make man utd fit win dis game,dats d only game am waitin 4 2 collect 82k. Dis 1 wey man utd dey follow hudd measure prick so.
chairman ur bar don set..

Ahbeg quote me ur next game.. Me sef dey game
Re: Cyril Stobr Kisses His Wife Elizabeth Banu. Hides Her At Their Wedding Reception by Kaykay(m): 5:37pm On Feb 03, 2018
okerekeikpo:
Nigeria is finished, how can a man of his age do this type of thing? This country no get future o

You are so naive...How does this concern Nigeria? That is his private life boy

2 Likes

Re: Cyril Stobr Kisses His Wife Elizabeth Banu. Hides Her At Their Wedding Reception by okoyeizu: 5:38pm On Feb 03, 2018
Dem don win, go collect your money go pay ur house rent sharp sharpp!!
Tartie:
Abeg make una epp me pray make man utd fit win dis game,dats d only game am waitin 4 2 collect 82k. Dis 1 wey man utd dey follow hudd measure prick so.
Re: Cyril Stobr Kisses His Wife Elizabeth Banu. Hides Her At Their Wedding Reception by anytexy: 5:40pm On Feb 03, 2018
loo
kingdenny:
Na by force to kiss, Dem for skip that part
I wonder ooo! Unnecessary attention seeker. Mtcheeeew!
Re: Cyril Stobr Kisses His Wife Elizabeth Banu. Hides Her At Their Wedding Reception by Vic74real: 5:43pm On Feb 03, 2018
what happened to his wife Ebun? she used to work in NTA 2,channel 5
Re: Cyril Stobr Kisses His Wife Elizabeth Banu. Hides Her At Their Wedding Reception by NwaIgboBoy(m): 5:44pm On Feb 03, 2018
sometimes hausa ppl behave like hausa ppl. That is 1+1=11
Re: Cyril Stobr Kisses His Wife Elizabeth Banu. Hides Her At Their Wedding Reception by WowSweetGuy(m): 5:49pm On Feb 03, 2018
mumu
Re: Cyril Stobr Kisses His Wife Elizabeth Banu. Hides Her At Their Wedding Reception by enemmo(f): 5:51pm On Feb 03, 2018
Vic74real:
what happened to his wife Ebun? she used to work in NTA 2,channel 5

Efunseke
Re: Cyril Stobr Kisses His Wife Elizabeth Banu. Hides Her At Their Wedding Reception by salam1(m): 5:59pm On Feb 03, 2018
Honestly a lot of people are misinformed, non of them is Hausa or Muslim. Stop the hatered plsss

1 Like

Re: Cyril Stobr Kisses His Wife Elizabeth Banu. Hides Her At Their Wedding Reception by Odobaone: 6:01pm On Feb 03, 2018
robosky02:
sooo this man never marry since? undecided

This question full my belle
Re: Cyril Stobr Kisses His Wife Elizabeth Banu. Hides Her At Their Wedding Reception by sorry1(m): 6:06pm On Feb 03, 2018
Tartie:
Now wey the thing Don click make we send account
Re: Cyril Stobr Kisses His Wife Elizabeth Banu. Hides Her At Their Wedding Reception by BigBrother9ja: 6:10pm On Feb 03, 2018
pyyxxaro:
Good evening , Am Cyril Stover ...... On the news tonite cool
If CEREAL said that, una two na olódo
It is I am and not am.
Re: Cyril Stobr Kisses His Wife Elizabeth Banu. Hides Her At Their Wedding Reception by xmanco42: 6:16pm On Feb 03, 2018
Men like this are badass in the other room..let me remind you my name is cyril stober
Re: Cyril Stobr Kisses His Wife Elizabeth Banu. Hides Her At Their Wedding Reception by UzuNagato: 6:21pm On Feb 03, 2018
AdolfHitlerxXx:

...are big hypocrites.

I thought I had memorised all the styles in Kama Sutra...

A Kano girl made me plead for my life. I kept screaming "Jesus, cousin of God "
lmfao this one weak me
Re: Cyril Stobr Kisses His Wife Elizabeth Banu. Hides Her At Their Wedding Reception by okk4sure: 6:27pm On Feb 03, 2018
What a creativity....!I forseen ds idea trending fr long.
Re: Cyril Stobr Kisses His Wife Elizabeth Banu. Hides Her At Their Wedding Reception by Donpoker9(m): 6:27pm On Feb 03, 2018
Tartie:

Oga show me love na...ur game don enter
Re: Cyril Stobr Kisses His Wife Elizabeth Banu. Hides Her At Their Wedding Reception by Paschal60: 6:30pm On Feb 03, 2018
Tartie:

where is my share of the money. i have been praying for you
Re: Cyril Stobr Kisses His Wife Elizabeth Banu. Hides Her At Their Wedding Reception by cimag: 6:43pm On Feb 03, 2018
Why should public kissing be a part in wedding ceremony in the first place?Does it signify love and longevity of the marriage?Most divorcees kissed their partners passionately on wedding days and yet the marriages crumbled.Abeg,make una leave Cyril Stober do his thing in his own way.
Re: Cyril Stobr Kisses His Wife Elizabeth Banu. Hides Her At Their Wedding Reception by okerekeikpo: 7:02pm On Feb 03, 2018
Kaykay:

You are so naive...How does this concern Nigeria? That is his private life boy
u don't know anything
Re: Cyril Stobr Kisses His Wife Elizabeth Banu. Hides Her At Their Wedding Reception by Didi18(f): 8:32pm On Feb 03, 2018
So are they "smach"ing in public Sir?

Asowari:
Y is he hiding it, as if dey won't smach undecided
Re: Cyril Stobr Kisses His Wife Elizabeth Banu. Hides Her At Their Wedding Reception by ufuosman(m): 9:08pm On Feb 03, 2018
Why na
Re: Cyril Stobr Kisses His Wife Elizabeth Banu. Hides Her At Their Wedding Reception by davidque007(m): 9:22pm On Feb 03, 2018
haywire07:
Hausas ehn
He is from Niger state (nupe or gbagyi)and Elizabeth from Adamawa.... Try get your facts rite before speaking rubbish
Re: Cyril Stobr Kisses His Wife Elizabeth Banu. Hides Her At Their Wedding Reception by Nobody: 9:27pm On Feb 03, 2018
Didi18:
So are they "smach"ing in public Sir?

d people dat kiss in public do dey smach in public?
Re: Cyril Stobr Kisses His Wife Elizabeth Banu. Hides Her At Their Wedding Reception by Burgerlomo: 9:41pm On Feb 03, 2018
Lionbite:
You for kiss am under the table behind you
grin
Re: Cyril Stobr Kisses His Wife Elizabeth Banu. Hides Her At Their Wedding Reception by mechanics(m): 10:04pm On Feb 03, 2018
Lolz.
Re: Cyril Stobr Kisses His Wife Elizabeth Banu. Hides Her At Their Wedding Reception by Lilkini(m): 11:19pm On Feb 03, 2018
was even thinking hes married bfor now... anyway HML to him.
Re: Cyril Stobr Kisses His Wife Elizabeth Banu. Hides Her At Their Wedding Reception by Nobody: 11:51pm On Feb 03, 2018
Cyril Stoner wants to marry all the women who work at NTA?
Re: Cyril Stobr Kisses His Wife Elizabeth Banu. Hides Her At Their Wedding Reception by urahara(m): 3:35am On Feb 04, 2018
AdolfHitlerxXx:

...are big hypocrites.

I thought I had memorised all the styles in Kama Sutra...

...till a Kano girl made me plead for my life. I kept screaming "Jesus, cousin of God "

Lmao grin
Re: Cyril Stobr Kisses His Wife Elizabeth Banu. Hides Her At Their Wedding Reception by blackface123: 4:15am On Feb 04, 2018
E no sabi , na I'm cause am. hahahahaha, wish them happy married life
Re: Cyril Stobr Kisses His Wife Elizabeth Banu. Hides Her At Their Wedding Reception by baralatie(m): 4:18am On Feb 04, 2018
jericco1:
I owe him a debt of gratitude
was married to now ex wife became divorced and now re married to thus one
Re: Cyril Stobr Kisses His Wife Elizabeth Banu. Hides Her At Their Wedding Reception by bashemmy: 5:56am On Feb 04, 2018
dummi they are not huasa why do guys call everyone from they north hausa

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

N6: Inland Taipan Snakes Invade Lekki/Ajah In Lagos / #GLO-CAFAwards: Fans Say Dija Chose Her Outfit Just To Avoid Bashing / MEET Charly Boy’s Cute Grand-children, The Identical Twin Trendsetters!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.