Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,043 members, 7,863,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 01:53 AM

Sumjusthappenrightnow The Root Of Problems In Nigeria "An Angry Nairalander" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sumjusthappenrightnow The Root Of Problems In Nigeria "An Angry Nairalander" (346 Views)

Enugu Civil Disturbances: Ugwuanyi Promises To Get To The Root Of The Matter / Igbo/yoruba Rivalry: What's The Root Cause? / Nnamdi Kanu Must Go Back To Kuje - Angry Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sumjusthappenrightnow The Root Of Problems In Nigeria "An Angry Nairalander" by jokolo282(m): 4:39pm On Feb 03, 2018
Hey guys I'm so angry right now. Nigeria still wallows in a state of menicisetal statetism, cankerous tribalism, ethnocentric chauvinism, syphilitic parochialism, epileptic nepotism, catalytic parapoism and state brigandish of the bluest dye.. Gagatuan gaga

If you still believe any single person can change Nigeria, then you can as well believe a single cube of sugar dropped in the ocean can make the water sweet.

Until that time when Nigerians accept the fact that emancipators do not exist and decided to emancipate themselves by changing their attitudes and behaviours that landed us where we are, this pathetic chain of going from bad leader's would continue.

I have given up; No leader can change Nigeria! This country can only be changed by its teachers, by its doctors, by its policemen, by its journalists, by its lawyes, by its civil servants, by its traders, by its farmers, by its politicians - by its citizens! By you and me.

We should stop looking for the problem of this country elsewhere; we are the problem! Fortunately, we are also the solution.

Leaders don't create great nations; they only supervise willing citizens to make it. And about the obasanjo trending letter to pmb oh, well! well!! well!!!......I am not discombobulated, befuddled or bemused by what seems to be indecipherable, obfuscated, crystal clear and enigmatic to many homo sapiens. I am rather bedazzled by the bravura articulation on the letter which is loquacious and not frivolous, Obasanjo who declared himself to be a state man in 2015 have accept a membership card of *Coalition* *Movement* of *Nigeria* Make una see politics again. I'm so angry right now, I'm tired of all this. i drop pen at this juncture

1 Like

Re: Sumjusthappenrightnow The Root Of Problems In Nigeria "An Angry Nairalander" by Odingo1: 4:48pm On Feb 03, 2018
Injustice against some tribe is the main problem of Nigeria,it breed tribalism and nepotism, just understand that the inhabitant of Nigeria geographical space do not see Nigeria as a country but an animal farm with the struggle of which tribe will get it all and which tribe that will not get anything.
Re: Sumjusthappenrightnow The Root Of Problems In Nigeria "An Angry Nairalander" by jokolo282(m): 4:49pm On Feb 03, 2018
Lalasticlala Mynd44 Ishilove MissyB3
I want this on fp. so it might be of help to gullible citizens
Re: Sumjusthappenrightnow The Root Of Problems In Nigeria "An Angry Nairalander" by Fazemood(m): 4:49pm On Feb 03, 2018
You try sad

Wait make I bring my dictionaries first

The state of Nigeria at the moment can't be in anyway mended without the collective efforts of the citizen to kick away every form of corruption in our lives and environments.

Having for a long time blamed the top gov't officials for their inefficiency in the delivering good and honest governance to the citizens of Nigeria, we also should hold ourselves responsible for the sorry state we find our nation in today. We have failed as teachers and parents as these are the first part of nation building.

The gov't we should blame are ourselves who instead of correcting the crimes within us that we classify as minor, we point accusing fingers at those at the helm of government because it's easier to blame than to be blamed. We need to stop ranting displeasure of the gov't and be the true citizen we're supposed to be.

Just like the o.p I implore to all Nigerians to look inward and change, then can the change we desire be attained.

(1) (Reply)

Cross River Owes Buhari A Debt Of Gratitude - Ayade / Why Buhari Will Easily Win 2019 Election-gov Bello / Governor Wike Commiserates With Benue People Over Killings By Fulani Herdsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.