Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,151 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Do Companies Employ Python Programmers In Nigeria? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Do Companies Employ Python Programmers In Nigeria? (2109 Views)

Python Programmers Hang-out / Python Programmers Lets Meet Here!!! / See Money Making Programmers In Nairalans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Companies Employ Python Programmers In Nigeria? by dannyyol2018: 4:56pm On Feb 03, 2018
Please need your advice as a python programmer. Some guys told me python programming language for Web development does not sell in Nigeria.. How true is this?
Re: Do Companies Employ Python Programmers In Nigeria? by jento(m): 10:45pm On Feb 04, 2018
dannyyol2018:
Please need your advice as a python programmer. Some guys told me python programming language for Web development does not sell in Nigeria.. How true is this?

Hello Danny,
It’s not true. It is what you can do with python in the web arena that separates you from the crowd. I believe emphasis should not be on what sells or not, but what you can do with the tool you have. I see python web framework (Django + some sets of libraries) as hot knife through butter. I use PHP for most of my web projects but if automation and/or artificial intelligence is required, I switch to python to get the job done. So if you can design a sites like alibaba.com, nobody will ask whether the technology is Python or not but if the features work the way it should. If you still need further explanation, do hesitate to call me.

R Programming
Python Programming
PHP Programming
JavaScript Programming
HTML
CSS
SASS, LESS or STYLUS

2 Likes

Re: Do Companies Employ Python Programmers In Nigeria? by talk2hb1(m): 11:13pm On Feb 04, 2018
dannyyol2018:
It means Python Job are not as much PHP/Java/.Net jobs doesnt mean no Job, at least I know Seun of Nairaland loves Python (Most Especially The Slimming ones) and also employes Pythonians
Re: Do Companies Employ Python Programmers In Nigeria? by dannyyol2018: 4:42pm On Feb 05, 2018
jento:

Hello Danny,
It’s not true. It is what you can do with python in the web arena that separates you from the crowd. I believe emphasis should not be on what sells or not, but what you can do with the tool you have. I see python web framework (Django + some set of libraries) as hot knife through butter. I use PHP for most of my web projects but if automation and/or artificial intelligence is required, I switch to python to get the job done. So if you can design a sites like alibaba.com, nobody will ask whether the technology is Python or not but if the features work the way it should. If you still need further explanation, do hesitate to call me.

R Programming
Python Programming
PHP Programming
JavaScript Programming
HTML
CSS
SASS, LESS or STYLUS

Thanks so much I will definitely call u
Please where do u stay

(1) (Reply)

Programmers..,you Are Likely To Get Hired Twice Faster Using His Platform. / Using Gateway Sms In Vb.net / Programmers Pick Up Lines... I Love All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.