Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,158 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) - Travel (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) (126891 Views)

Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread / Anyone Staying Serbia Or Have Done Their Visa Process. / USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by tobystringz(m): 4:47pm On Jun 25, 2021
Anyone knows the proof of funds required for Austrian student visa?
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by youngking22(m): 7:21pm On Jun 25, 2021
My uncle, who is based in Austria has just gotten his citizenship yesterday (Eu passport). I hope too start my own process too join him soon...

3 Likes

Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by Vietnaminfo(m): 7:32pm On Jul 02, 2021
I hope everyone is doing great. Let's keep this forum active guys. We shall all testify very soon.
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by Maureenho(f): 6:51am On Jul 09, 2021
I finally got my Austria Visa D with my Residence permit waiting for pick up immediately I entered Austria. Guys, pray to God, believe in yourself and never you be discouraged from any negative advises. I will share my story once I land in Glaz.

10 Likes

Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by Lovet4343: 7:44am On Jul 09, 2021
Wow am so happy for you I tap your blessing
Maureenho:
I finally got my Austria Visa D with my Residence permit waiting for pick up immediately I entered Austria. Guys, pray to God, believe in yourself and never you be discouraged from any negative advises. I will share my story once I land in Glaz.

1 Like

Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by victoria1991(f): 3:41pm On Jul 09, 2021
Maureenho:
Big congrats Maureen.....We wish you safe journey to Austria.We are happy for u.
Could please drop your email address, I need to talk with you.

4 Likes

Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by Maureenho(f): 9:21pm On Jul 09, 2021
victoria1991:

Big congrats Maureen.....We wish you safe journey to Austria.We are happy for u.
Could please drop your email address, I need to talk with you.

Please send me DM for my email .
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by Maureenho(f): 9:22pm On Jul 09, 2021
Lovet4343:
Wow am so happy for you I tap your blessing

Thanks so much
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by Lovet4343: 10:57pm On Jul 09, 2021
Please how can i reach you on WhatsApp please i want to know if i need to legalize my documents before applying for admission or after admission
Maureenho:

Thanks so much
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by Maureenho(f): 6:35am On Jul 10, 2021
Lovet4343:
Please how can i reach you on WhatsApp please i want to know if i need to legalize my documents before applying for admission or after admission

If you are in Nigeria, you need to legalise all your documents. Some Schools can give you admission without Legalisation while some will not. Just be aware that before Austria Embassy will give you Visa, you need to submit all your Legalisation documents to them

2 Likes

Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by LeadMobile(m): 8:23am On Jul 10, 2021
Maureenho:

Please send me DM for my email .
I have sent you a DM but my email is naijagov@gmail.com

Thanks so. Much Maureen
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by Lovet4343: 12:38pm On Jul 10, 2021
Alright beauty thanks so much please how can i contact you
Maureenho:

If you are in Nigeria, you need to legalise all your documents. Some Schools can give you admission without Legalisation while some will not. Just be aware that before Austria Embassy will give you Visa, you need to submit all your Legalisation documents to them
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by Maureenho(f): 9:32pm On Jul 10, 2021
Lovet4343:

It is important you legalise them before applying

1 Like

Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by kingb1993(m): 8:45am On Jul 11, 2021
Good morning Folks. I'd love to enquire about Austria please.
I have an interview invite from Mountains Hotel Austria next week. It's also a video interview. I work in the Hospitality industry and the role is for that of a Waiter.
His life generally over there? Are they racist?
As regards my employment, are they gonna process my Visa, pay flight ticket and provide accommodation?
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by mrpudikin: 3:04pm On Jul 14, 2021
Maureenho:

Congrats..This is really good news im expecting the story o.. pls can i mssg you. I am having an appointment for residence permit next month

1 Like

Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by mrpudikin: 3:06pm On Jul 14, 2021
richieboy1994:
Please recently booked a Legalization date at the Austrian embassy I can see that the earliest date is September 22nd, that is too far. Please what can be done to make the Dãte earlier? Can one pair with somebody to legalize?

You can keep checking daily.. closer dates which people cancelled can come up .. it happened to me

1 Like

Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by dalass(f): 4:58pm On Jul 14, 2021
Maureenho:

We are waiting to hear your story
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by LeadMobile(m): 9:34am On Jul 21, 2021
We are stl waiting to hear from our dearest aunty Maureen
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by Lovet4343: 2:44pm On Jul 29, 2021
Hey dear please i sent you a mail please accept i would like to know how u booked your appointment please i can't find the main site to apply the sites i found there is no link to click and book am just confused Google is not helping please help
richieboy1994:
Please recently booked a Legalization date at the Austrian embassy I can see that the earliest date is September 22nd, that is too far. Please what can be done to make the Dãte earlier? Can one pair with somebody to legalize?

Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by Emmanuelosa(m): 9:21pm On Jul 29, 2021
Lovet4343:
Hey dear please i sent you a mail please accept i would like to know how u booked your appointment please i can't find the main site to apply the sites i found there is no link to click and book am just confused Google is not helping please help

https://appointment.bmeia.gv.at/

That's the website for the Austrian embassy appointment

2 Likes

Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by Lovet4343: 9:23pm On Jul 29, 2021
Thanks dear
Emmanuelosa:

https://appointment.bmeia.gv.at/

That's the website for the Austrian embassy appointment
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by Emmanuelosa(m): 9:23pm On Jul 29, 2021
Lovet4343:
Thanks dear

You're welcome.
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by Lovet4343: 9:28pm On Jul 29, 2021
Sent you a mail already sorry i did that before telling you
Emmanuelosa:

You're welcome.
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by bokoarerams: 1:09pm On Aug 19, 2021
Maureenho:

Hello, congratulations. When are you coming, which month... I am currently in austria

1 Like

Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by Emmanuelosa(m): 11:19am On Aug 20, 2021
bokoarerams:

Hello, congratulations. When are you coming, which month... I am currently in austria

Are you in Graz?
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by CrysWhite(f): 4:30pm On Aug 23, 2021
Hallo, Please am about to start my Austria study process. Does Austria accept HND for masters
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by VanuatuWycombe: 7:55pm On Aug 23, 2021
CrysWhite:
Hallo, Please am about to start my Austria study process. Does Austria accept HND for masters
Check IBS in Austria. IBS is an Hungarian business school but also registered in Austria. The school awards MSc in conjunction with Uni of Buckingham, I think. It may be a bit expensive, being a private school.

Check Central European University, Austria too. There’s one other NGO Uni there that may accept HND but I have forgotten its name.

1 Like

Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by CrysWhite(f): 10:19pm On Aug 23, 2021
Thank you
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by Vietnaminfo(m): 10:25pm On Aug 23, 2021
bokoarerams:

Glad to know you are already in Austria. I arrived Austria on 31st of July and due to my tight schedules, I was not able to come and update the house. Which part of Austria are you? I am in Vienna City. Private chat me your WhatsApp number

1 Like

Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by Vietnaminfo(m): 10:37pm On Aug 23, 2021
My bad that I have not updated the room so far. Austria is a very nice country with wonderful people. And average Austrian is ready to help you sort yourself out. They are mostly Christian dominated, though they have Muslim mixed up. Things are costly oooo but once you land a job, you will not feel it. German are prerequisite to getting a job but not in all job though. I booked an appointment to pick up my Residence card next month. If you have questions, you can ask and I will be ready to do justice to them. Keep safe for now and take care. This is my main account as Maureenho is my sister's Nairaland account. Besides, I am a guy as most of you who have chatted me can attest to.

7 Likes

Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by VanuatuWycombe: 9:26am On Aug 24, 2021
Vietnaminfo:
My bad that I have not updated the room so far. Austria is a very nice country with wonderful people. And average Austrian is ready to help you sort yourself out. They are mostly Christian dominated, though they have Muslim mixed up. Things are costly oooo but once you land a job, you will not feel it. German are prerequisite to getting a job but not in all job though. I booked an appointment to pick up my Residence card next month. If you have questions, you can ask and I will be ready to do justice to them. Keep safe for now and take care. This is my main account as Maureenho is my sister's Nairaland account. Besides, I am a guy as most of you who have chatted me can attest to.

Good to hear that you are in Austria. Can you please give a rundown of the processes you passed thru in Nigeria and how it connects to those you (or they, I mean your ‘agent’) did on your behalf in Vienna?

What were likely interview questions asked you?
Any tips on having smooth processes?
Pitfalls to avoid both here and over there?
Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (57) (Reply)

From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story / Things You Must Know Before Coming To South Africa - A Nairalander In SA / Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.