Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,465 members, 7,861,342 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:13 AM

General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) - Travel (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) (137742 Views)

Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread / Anyone Staying Serbia Or Have Done Their Visa Process. / USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by travelconsult12(m): 12:11am On May 22
Omobola2012:
Pls how much does authentication of documents cost bcoz the person I’m using said it’s 90k aside the service charge I will be paying the person
I have some few questions to ask you
1 How many pages is your transcript
2.How many documents re you Authenticating
3. Have you gotten confirmation letter from your school or r you sure your school already send your confirmation letter to the ministry
4. Is it including English Eligibility letter

When you answer that then I will tell you what to do
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by onlyhope: 9:32am On May 22
Anybody who has done their legalization recently at the Austrian embassy should give us update.

Are applicants now to pay in Naira as instructed by the CBN?
Also, what is the cost (in Euro or naira)?
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by Omobola2012: 9:56am On May 22
beevalley:

Depends on your negotiation skills

But it’s cheaper to do it yourself.

I’m currently in Abuja for mine
beevalley:

beevalley:

okay. Thanks for your response.
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by Omobola2012: 9:59am On May 22
travelconsult12:

3. Have you gotten confirmation letter from your school or r you sure your school already send your confirmation letter to the ministry

1: Transcript is 4 pages
2: I will be authenticating transcript, Bsc cert, WAEC, Npc attestation and sworn affidavit. That makes it 5 documents
3: Haven’t gotten confirmation letter from school
4: the proxy said it doesn’t include English eligibility letter
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by travelconsult12(m): 12:53pm On May 22
Omobola2012:

1: Transcript is 4 pages
2: I will be authenticating transcript, Bsc cert, WAEC, Npc attestation and sworn affidavit. That makes it 5 documents
3: Haven’t gotten confirmation letter from school
4: the proxy said it doesn’t include English eligibility letter
Then the 90k is absurd without eligibility letter and on top of that service charge included
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by Omobola2012: 1:34pm On May 22
travelconsult12:

Then the 90k is absurd without eligibility letter and on top of that service charge included
Thanks for your response. Will find someone else to help with it
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by travelconsult12(m): 1:56pm On May 22
Omobola2012:
Thanks for your response. Will find someone else to help with it
You can send me a PM or check my profile for my contact
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by onlyhope: 1:59pm On May 22
onlyhope:
Anybody who has done their legalization recently at the Austrian embassy should give us update.

Are applicants now to pay in Naira as instructed by the CBN?
Also, what is the cost (in Euro or naira)?
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by beevalley(m): 2:27pm On May 22
[quote author=onlyhope post=130085227][/quote]

- Still Euro as of today.
- Eligibility letter is free
- Proficiency also free
- You can finish MoE in a day. As long as your documents are intact.
- You can finish MoFA same day too. If you finish moe early.
- Elevators work 90% of the time
- Ask questions where confused to staff.
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by onlyhope: 8:04pm On May 22
beevalley:

- Proficiency also free

Thanks
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by LadyAyowumi: 9:04pm On May 23
beevalley:

- Proficiency also free

Plan 2 days for MoE please. They can be really funny.
Eligibility letter is free. Don't pay for it on the website, it's a waste of money.
You can also request for proficiency if English language at MoE, it's free too.
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by ejikemichael: 6:45am On May 27
travelconsult12:

please can you check your inbox I sent you a message
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by samzy66: 7:28am On May 27
Hello guys , I wanted to enquire if there is a whatsapp group for nigerians living in austria already? I live in poland and i started my process to move to austria , i am waiting for my admission to tu wien , i already finished my diploma here in poland and would like to proceed with my masters in Vienna . I currently am on A2 german level , and still learning here in poland ,i would also be moving with my patner who is polish. so joining such group for any advice and tip would be better. i already visited austria twice through schengen resident card but i want to just get tips on the process . my regards
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by travelconsult12(m): 8:13am On May 27
ejikemichael:
please can you check your inbox I sent you a message
Have checked my inbox but no message from you, you can just check my profile for my contact
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by tundebasic(m): 4:40pm On May 28
LadyAyowumi:

On my WAEC certificate, one of my names was abbreviated, I have the affidavit, do I take that to the mofa too?
Do I need to legalise this at the embassy too?

Can someone explain the visa application process please?
Is Salzburg a good place?
How many days does a Masters student go to school and from what time to what time?

Hello, you guys are doing some good works here. This thread has a lot of valuable information.

I have a similar challenge to this. My name was written as Adegboye Bimbo on my WAEC certificate. But the name in my birth certificate is Adegboye Abimbola Victor. I didn't have any issues with this in school. But, my questions are:

1. Do I need to make an affidavit to that effect, with respect to Austria's verification/legalization requirements?

2. Should I authenticate the affidavit at MOE or MOFA or both?
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by ayomi444: 9:04am On May 29
Dates are available now… yesterday was a mistake

Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by tomiwa97: 10:50am On May 30
Good morning everyone, has anyone gotten admission yet with the University of Innsbruck and the University of Johannes Kepler University, for applications for the winter semester(October), both schools applications closed in April I think
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by Elpromisa: 9:05am On May 31
Good morning team, please for those finding it difficult to get their registrar confirm their uni certificate and transcript but they have their original certificate and a student copy transcript duly stamped by the university can they take both to MoE and MOFA to start authentication instead of waiting for the university forever?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by Diogo2024: 9:29am On May 31
[quote author=Elpromisa post=130230773]Good morning team, please for those finding it difficult to get their registrar confirm their uni certificate and transcript but they have their original certificate and a student copy transcript duly stamped by the university can they take both to MoE and MOFA to start authentication instead of waiting for the university forever?

[Pls am I the only one finding it hard to book appointment. No appointment date as of yesterday. Pls I need directions]
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by travelconsult12(m): 6:12pm On May 31
[quote author=Diogo2024 post=130231158][/quote]
First is without the confirmation letter MIE won't attend to the documents for authentication but there's actually a way to go about it if you know your around MOE is just it will cost u a lot and secondly on the student copy of transcript if is a printed or scanned copy of transcript they won't attend to it
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by beevalley(m): 6:38pm On May 31
[quote author=Diogo2024 post=130231158][/quote]

Dates come out about once or twice a week. So be vigilant and fast
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by Elpromisa: 6:47pm On May 31
travelconsult12:

First is without the confirmation letter MIE won't attend to the documents for authentication but there's actually a way to go about it if you know your around MOE is just it will cost u a lot and secondly on the student copy of transcript if is a printed or scanned copy of transcript they won't attend to it

The transcript is a certified true copy duly stamped by the university. A copy was sent to WES then the certified true copy was given to the student.

1 Like

Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by haywhizzz(m): 6:43pm On Jun 02
Good day guys
My major issue with Austria that’s stopping me from applying is the block account
Is there any way around it?
I need answers please guys
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by travelconsult12(m): 9:58pm On Jun 02
haywhizzz:
Good day guys
My major issue with Austria that’s stopping me from applying is the block account
Austria doesn't use block account they use proof of fund or 3-6months statement of account with a minimum of €12,000 but is advisable to make it up to €15,000 thats if is for self sponsored and going alone, and yes theres a way around it

1 Like

Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by LadyAyowumi: 8:22pm On Jun 03
haywhizzz:
Good day guys

Austria does not require block account. Belgium and Germany are the countries i know that request for block account.
Austria only need statement of account for about 3 months.
I stand to be corrected, if I am wrong
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by LadyAyowumi: 8:27pm On Jun 03
tundebasic:

Hello, you guys are doing some good works here. This thread has a lot of valuable information.

I have a similar challenge to this. My name was written as Adegboye Bimbo on my WAEC certificate. But the name in my birth certificate is Adegboye Abimbola Victor. I didn't have any issues with this in school. But, my questions are:

1. Do I need to make an affidavit to that effect, with respect to Austria's verification/legalization requirements?

2. Should I authenticate the affidavit at MOE or MOFA or both?

From the response I got, you need to make an affidavit and take it to mofa.
MoE doesn't deal with any document that is not educational, so MoFA is the only place to get it authenticated. Then, you will take it with you to Embassy
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by travelconsult12(m): 7:52am On Jun 04
LadyAyowumi:

Austria does not require block account. Belgium and Germany are the countries i know that request for block account.
Austria only need statement of account for about 3 months.
I stand to be corrected, if I am wrong
You right but the statement of account is 3-6months statement of account
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by olushola4me: 11:49pm On Jun 05
neutraldesignx:
I am applying for BSC and I’m planning to use my ND certificate and transcript, is it advisable?

Hello, Neutraldesignx.
Any updates on this please?
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by travelconsult12(m): 8:33am On Jun 06
olushola4me:

Hello, Neutraldesignx.
Any updates on this please?
If you re going for Bsc there's no need to add your ND just use your o level, adding your ND is just a like a waste of money for the legalization because it doesn't determine anything adding it

1 Like

Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by olushola4me: 2:01am On Jun 07
travelconsult12:

If you re going for Bsc there's no need to add your ND just use your o level, adding your ND is just a like a waste of money for the legalization because it doesn't determine anything adding it

Thanks.
But how long does a BSc degree run?
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by beevalley(m): 6:25am On Jun 07
olushola4me:

Thanks.
But how long does a BSc degree run?

Mostly 3 years and 180 ECTS

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (Reply)

Pictures of Lagos Skyline (City-Scape) / Ikeja Under Bridge After Okada And Keke Ban (Photos) / My France Picture Gallery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.