Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,493 members, 7,816,167 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Adorable Photos From The Court Wedding Of Charly Boy’s Daughter Adaeze - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adorable Photos From The Court Wedding Of Charly Boy’s Daughter Adaeze (1353 Views)

Dewy Oputa: My Parents Accepting I Am Lesbian Was Hard – Charly Boy’s Daughter / Charly Boy & Daughter, Dewy Oputa, Fierce In New Motorcycle Themed Photoshoot / Maggy Anwuli Oputa: Charly Boy's Daughter Who Is A Bodybuilder & Mother Of 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adorable Photos From The Court Wedding Of Charly Boy’s Daughter Adaeze by Fatherscrush: 6:04pm On Feb 03, 2018
Beautiful daughter of musician and Area Fada Charly Boy, Adaeze Oputa, had her court wedding to her husband, Mr Anu, on Thursday February 1st., The traditional wedding is taking place today February 3rd. Congrats to the couple.

See more photos below

http://www.wakawoman.com/adorable-photos-court-wedding-charly-boys-daughter-adaeze/

Re: Adorable Photos From The Court Wedding Of Charly Boy’s Daughter Adaeze by DWJOBScom(m): 6:16pm On Feb 03, 2018
She's beautiful
Re: Adorable Photos From The Court Wedding Of Charly Boy’s Daughter Adaeze by Ajoboss(m): 6:25pm On Feb 03, 2018
So dis guy get mind marry ancestor pikin
I wish him well sha
Re: Adorable Photos From The Court Wedding Of Charly Boy’s Daughter Adaeze by baralatie(m): 7:01pm On Feb 03, 2018
congratulations

(1) (Reply)

(18+) Alex And Leo Smash Hot In This Video & She Was On Top Of Him (watch) / Nicki Minaj’s Ex-boyfriend, Safaree Gets P0rn Offers And Marriage Proposals / Kim Kardashian Shares First-ever Photo Of Her Adorable Family Of Five

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.