Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Contact Me For The Supply Of Building Materials In Abuja And Environs - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Contact Me For The Supply Of Building Materials In Abuja And Environs (1456 Views)

Drayage Truckers & Their Roles In The Supply Chain / The New International Building Materials Market In Enugu South LGA (Pictures) / Site Building Engineer And Supply Of Building Materials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Contact Me For The Supply Of Building Materials In Abuja And Environs by Nobody: 6:12pm On Feb 03, 2018
If you reside in Abuja and need honest business dealings in the supply of blocks, sand, chippings and stone base, and other building materials, pls contact me on 09025721776. Pls no joke and no fraud, a graduate with masters degree with no job but looking to make ends meet.

(1) (Reply)

Make Up To $100 Doing Simple Things / Start Earning Money As An Opay Agent Requirements And Basic Salary) / Medical Laboratory Business Plan In Nigeria 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.