Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,035,164 members, 7,442,464 topics. Date: Monday, 29 May 2023 at 12:56 AM
Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Benefits Of Organic Products (733 Views)
Bibi Organic Products / Ten Benefits Of Organic Honey And How To Get It In Abuja / Benefits Of Organic Foods (2) (3) (4)
|Benefits Of Organic Products by OGAOGA(m): 6:38pm On Feb 03, 2018|
According to BBC good food, 'Organic food is the product of a farming system which avoids the use of man-made fertilisers, pesticides; growth regulators and livestock feed additives. Irradiation and the use of genetically modified organisms (GMOs) or products produced from or by GMOs are generally prohibited by organic legislation.
Let’s go to the benefits
Organic products make you live longer. Live span of human being started decreasing due to excessive consumption of chemically produced products. During the ancient time, our fore fathers live longer because all what they use then are 100% organic. Starting from the water they drink to the food they eat and what they rub in their body. In the world of today, no man can live without consuming chemically produced product but you should try as much as possible to make sure you add organic product to what we use.
Organic products make you live healthy. As we all know health is wealth, not only in the medicine you use that you can achieve a healthy life. You can achieve a healthy live through the use of organic products. For example, consumption of Pumpkin lowers blood pressure, helps in weight loss and improves men sexual health and other benefits that pumpkin contains.
Another example is Shea butter. Shea butter contains properties that can treat many skin diseases like eczema, pimples, black spot, wrinkles, dry skin, reduces stretch marks and other skin problem. It is also good for the hair. It cures dandruff, hair loss, mosturises the hair and prevent hair loss.
Let me stop here today. See you tomorrow
In order to live longer and healthier, you need to add organic product to what you use and consume.
I am Isiaq Iyiola, I help you live healthy through the use of organic products.
|Re: Benefits Of Organic Products by OGAOGA(m): 10:05am On Feb 05, 2018|
On Friday, I talked about some benefits of organic product. Some of the benefits I talked about were that organic products make you live longer and that it makes you live healthy. I also give some examples like shea butter which contains properties that can treat different skin infections and also pumpkin which lowers blood pressure.
I will continue from where we stopped. Organic product benefits cannot be underestimated if you really want to enjoy your stay in this world.
Among the benefits is that it is medicinal. Organic product retains all its benefits due to the absence of chemicals when it is produced. Most of the herbs you see or used that works like magic are produced with organic plants and roots.
For example, I produce a diabetes formula personally for one of my clients three weeks ago. I used organic plants, roots and some fruits as ingredient of this formula. He gave me feedback after a week of using the formula telling me he is being healed.
I asked him how did he know the diabetes has gone and he told me he went for a test after a week of using the formula and the doctor told him with surprise that the diabetics is gone.
The doctor couldn’t believe it because they have treated it with different medicines without changes. That is one of the benefits of organic product. There is health in organic product.
I am Isiaq Iyiola, I help you live healthy and good through the use of organic products.
|Re: Benefits Of Organic Products by OGAOGA(m): 11:00am On Feb 12, 2018|
Let Me Talk About Shea Butter Today.
7 REASONS TO USE SHEA BUTTER
Shea butter has many vitamins that are beneficial to your body and hair. When you start using shea butter, your body becomes soft and smooth. All infections in your body like eczema, wrinkles, dandruff, pimples, stretch marks, and black spot will start to disappear. It is a must have if you really care about your body. These the reasons to start using shea butter.
1. Shea butter for skin care. Shea butter contains properties that can wipe out skin infections completely, skin infection like eczema, wrinkles, black spot and stretch marks. It’s good for dry skin as it keep the body moisturized. To experience these, just take a shower and rub some shea butter on your body.
2. Shea butter for hair care. Your hair is important because it is your pride. A healthy hair is a healthy life. When you have dandruff in your hair, try using shea butter as moisturizer after every hair wash. It cures hair loss and increase hair growth. Shea butter is good for dry scalp.
3. Your face is what is firstly seen when you walk into a place; it’s good to have a perfect smooth lface. Shea butter is the perfect ingredient when it comes to taking care of your face. It cures pimples, black spot and sun burn.
4. Shea butter cures body ache. Tired of using medicine every time for body ache? Shea butter is perfect tool for that. Take your shower and rub your body with some shea butter. It provides relief for aching body. You would wake up the next morning full of energy.
5. Shea butter is good during pregnancy. Majority of women do have stretch marks during pregnancy due to weight gain. To cure it, always have shea butter as your cream as it would help you wipe out all the stretch marks in your body.
6. Good on baby skin. Shea butter is natural and non toxic, it is good on baby skin because it has no side effect. Pamper your baby skin with shea butter today.
7. Shea butter is good as a lip balm. It helps keeps the lips moisturized all days.
Thinking of where to get unrefined shea butter which is of good quality? Call 08130905960 WhatsApp +2349052869078 or go to www.iyisalorganics.com
|Re: Benefits Of Organic Products by OGAOGA(m): 11:24am On Feb 12, 2018|
First Pinkberry Store Opens In Nigeria (photos) / Well Seasoned Oven Dried Catfish For Sale. / Fruits Cakes
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2023 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43