Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,061 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

What Can Of Job Can Someone Like This Get In Nigeria. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Can Of Job Can Someone Like This Get In Nigeria. (571 Views)

I Am Extremely Shy - SAD - Can I Succeed Like This / What Kind Of Job Is This? (Video) / What Job Can One Do With National Diploma (ND) Result. (2) (3) (4)

What Can Of Job Can Someone Like This Get In Nigeria. by FeddysWorld(m): 8:07pm On Feb 03, 2018
I am currently based in the UK but already planning to relocate back to Nigeria. I actually can to the UK over 5 years ago to study but unfortunately my dad who was my sponsor fell really ill and because it affected his finances, i couldn't afford to continue with school and had to start hiding and working more than the normal student hours in order to sustain myself and also assist my siblings back home. I have been unable to renew my visa and have been living illegally for years but now i have spoken to a lawyer who said they will assist me back to Nigeria legally so i dont go as a deportee.

I am not someone that want to do the usual fake marriage stuff just for papers so i have decided to return back to Nigeria and build a better life for myself as am already in my early 30s.

I can read and write very, I speak very good fluent English because I was working as a telesale and field marketer for years so I am very good in communicating and marketing. Even though I can't boast of a degree now, If you get to meet me in person you will never believe I dont have a degree. You might actually feel I even have a masters degree but my fear is that there are so many degree holders in Nigeria still looking for a job. Even I heard those with third class hardly get a good job talk less of someone like me that dont have a degree.

Please can you all advise me on any job I can fit into in my situation when I return. I will be most honored to really find something good to lay back on and start all over again. I am not the type of guy that dresses anyhow with tattoos because I travelled out. I am always decently dressed and always love to look presentable. Please you guys should help out.
Re: What Can Of Job Can Someone Like This Get In Nigeria. by taylor88(m): 8:11pm On Feb 03, 2018
U beta remain there

If not Npower self u no go get here

What a village people 85G network
Re: What Can Of Job Can Someone Like This Get In Nigeria. by FeddysWorld(m): 8:21pm On Feb 03, 2018
taylor88:
U beta remain there

If not Npower self u no go get here

What a village people 85G network

Wow that sounds like no hope over there but I doubt if it could be that bad. There is always an exception in some certain cases sometimes you know?
Re: What Can Of Job Can Someone Like This Get In Nigeria. by taylor88(m): 8:24pm On Feb 03, 2018
FeddysWorld:

Wow that sounds like no hope over there but I doubt if it could be that bad. There is always an exception in some certain cases sometimes you know?

Exception cases?

Oh sorry

Yusuf buhari is that u?
Re: What Can Of Job Can Someone Like This Get In Nigeria. by FeddysWorld(m): 8:25pm On Feb 03, 2018
taylor88:

Exception cases?

Oh sorry

Yusuf buhari is that u?

Lol not at all bro. Am from Edo state.
Re: What Can Of Job Can Someone Like This Get In Nigeria. by Obinovictor(m): 8:30pm On Feb 03, 2018
I'm here to observe
Re: What Can Of Job Can Someone Like This Get In Nigeria. by psucc(m): 8:31pm On Feb 03, 2018
Bros as dem dey warn you you know go gree. Fly where no get adviser e dey follow coffin kpeme for inside grave.

But if you've made a little cash there to start busines here hope that makes sense but if it is to come here and start writing applications, please kindly buy one van-load of fullscap sheets, ten cartons of biro pen, N10k for photocopy, 5pairs of shoes to walk the streets, N100k for tp for interviews, etc. On the press Nigeria is gaining but in reality we are losing thousands of jobs on monthly basis.
FeddysWorld:

Re: What Can Of Job Can Someone Like This Get In Nigeria. by FeddysWorld(m): 8:33pm On Feb 03, 2018
psucc:
Bros as dem dey warn you you know go gree. Fly where no get adviser e dey follow coffin kpeme for inside grave.

But if you've made a little cash there to start busines here hope that makes sense but if it is to come here and start writing applications, please kindly buy one van-load of fullscap sheets, ten cartons of biro pen, N10k for photocopy, 5pairs of shoes to walk the streets, N100k for tp for interviews, etc. On the press Nigeria is gaining but in reality we are losing thousands of jobs on monthly basis.

Ok I see. I am taking not of every comment ok. I really appreciate it alot.
Re: What Can Of Job Can Someone Like This Get In Nigeria. by kaynaychee(m): 8:55pm On Feb 03, 2018
Bro. Just find a way and hustle over there. With believe, hard work and prayer, you can make it over there. If you are trying to do onyeoma cy by meeting a lawyer to send you back to Nigeria, bro like the other guy say Npwor job sef no go near u. ( ask what's npower). Nobody will listen to you without degrees, except you are good, I mean very talented in a specific skill you can strive to make it without degree in Nigeria, the other way again is by GRACE of God.

My candid advice, stay there, stick to your telejob of a thing you mention. If that lawyer want to help you, he should help you with a job or a temporary paper to stay there. Rather than help in sending you to the second most corrupt country in the world called Nigeria.
Re: What Can Of Job Can Someone Like This Get In Nigeria. by dollytino4real(f): 8:59pm On Feb 03, 2018
pls com back in good faith,, 4 me buy tins as u are coming to start ur marketing biz

Acca On-demand Computer Based Exam Centre In Ibadan .....now At Your Door Step / Name The Worst Company To Work For In Nigeria / Massive Recruitment At Basic Registry And Information System In Nigeria 2018