Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Pregnant Underaged Girl In Ondo Roaming On The Streets (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pregnant Underaged Girl In Ondo Roaming On The Streets (Photo) (61728 Views)

Who Knows This Young Lady She's Been Roaming Around Inside Trade Fair / Underaged Girls Trafficked From Rivers State Are Used As Sex Slaves In Delta / Nduka Anyanwu Of Lord's Chosen Impregnates 2 Underaged Sisters 13 & 17 Years Old (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pregnant Underaged Girl In Ondo Roaming On The Streets (Photo) by BoneBlogger(m): 8:30pm On Feb 03, 2018
A young girl simply identified as Taofika Onaolapo has been found roaming on the streets of Ondo state. The pregnant girl, who could not give a vivid account of how she got to Igbara-oke in Ifedore Local Government Area of Ondo State, said both her father and mother were dead.

According to reports, the girl could only remember her father was shuttling between Ede and Ibadan, but was unable to give a leading description to their address either in Ede or Ibadan.

She has been taken to the Ondo State Ministry of Women Affairs.

Any body with useful information that may lead to more details about her or link her up with her relatives should please contact the Director, Child Development, Ministry of Women Affairs, Akure.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/02/pregnant-underage-girl-found-roaming-streets-ondo-state-photo.html

Credit; Mercy-Babs Communications.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pregnant Underaged Girl In Ondo Roaming On The Streets (Photo) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:35pm On Feb 03, 2018
Nawa oh!

So uncle didn't see all these oloshos loshying around, na dis minor got his dick hard. I wish she tell people who the culprit is

8 Likes

Re: Pregnant Underaged Girl In Ondo Roaming On The Streets (Photo) by IME1: 8:43pm On Feb 03, 2018
Aren't we in trouble?

This world is in trouble and needs a Saviour not
Ore laws, more money or more knowledge

Just a Saviour, and we have One who many have refused to believe in,

Jesus Christ

He is the Saviour of the world. The man who impregnated this juvenile minor child could be
a law enforcer, intellectual, clergy, family man, millionaire or social celebrity.

But when it comes to sense and good judgment it knows none of these above, it only knows those who
Fear God.

Fear of God is the beginning of wisdom. When you are aware God watches everything even in the secret places,
You must arrange yourself and do well. He may not strike you there, but His judgment is surely sure

121 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Pregnant Underaged Girl In Ondo Roaming On The Streets (Photo) by jdluv(f): 8:44pm On Feb 03, 2018
hope thisis not kidnap case Victim cause that ero -igbarao ke is their headquaters

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnant Underaged Girl In Ondo Roaming On The Streets (Photo) by macmiral: 8:56pm On Feb 03, 2018
SMH
Re: Pregnant Underaged Girl In Ondo Roaming On The Streets (Photo) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Feb 03, 2018
cold catch me wen i saw d girl.....na wa oh.....i pity d future

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Underaged Girl In Ondo Roaming On The Streets (Photo) by SweetJoystick(m): 10:03pm On Feb 03, 2018
Na wah, who give this wan belle?

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Underaged Girl In Ondo Roaming On The Streets (Photo) by Cletus77(m): 10:04pm On Feb 03, 2018
She may have indulged in the act as a means of survival, you may never know

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Underaged Girl In Ondo Roaming On The Streets (Photo) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Feb 03, 2018
Why the pregnancy
Nigerian have mercy on under age
If I be a president every rapist will face 2 million years in prison with death afterwards

9 Likes

Re: Pregnant Underaged Girl In Ondo Roaming On The Streets (Photo) by sheguy(m): 10:05pm On Feb 03, 2018
Oh my God, who did this?

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Underaged Girl In Ondo Roaming On The Streets (Photo) by segzy17: 10:06pm On Feb 03, 2018
Aye ti dorikodo

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Underaged Girl In Ondo Roaming On The Streets (Photo) by Ammyluv2003(f): 10:06pm On Feb 03, 2018
IME1:
Aren't we in trouble?

This world is in trouble and needs a Saviour not
Ore laws, more money or more knowledge

Just a Saviour, and we have One who many have refused to believe in,

Jesus Christ

He is the Saviour of the world. The man who impregnated this juvenile minor child could be
a law enforcer, intellectual, clergy, family man, millionaire or social celebrity.

But when it comes to sense and good judgment it knows none of these above, it only knows those who
Fear God.

Fear of God is the beginning of wisdom. When you are aware God watches everything even in the secret places,
You must arrange yourself and do well. He may not strike you there, but His judgment is surely sure

Well said bro

8 Likes

Re: Pregnant Underaged Girl In Ondo Roaming On The Streets (Photo) by loomer: 10:06pm On Feb 03, 2018
So one idiot just settle down sleep with this small girl

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Underaged Girl In Ondo Roaming On The Streets (Photo) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Feb 03, 2018
Who got her pregnant? undecided

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Underaged Girl In Ondo Roaming On The Streets (Photo) by visijo(m): 10:06pm On Feb 03, 2018
Is she pregnant?
Re: Pregnant Underaged Girl In Ondo Roaming On The Streets (Photo) by TIDDOLL(m): 10:06pm On Feb 03, 2018
Am Sad....

It's a Big crazy world we live in cry

Damn..... I need novacane right now.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Underaged Girl In Ondo Roaming On The Streets (Photo) by delishpot: 10:06pm On Feb 03, 2018
Tufiakwa to the person that impregnanted her.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Underaged Girl In Ondo Roaming On The Streets (Photo) by omofranyoung(m): 10:07pm On Feb 03, 2018
Some men ehennn, need to put in jail for some of their action like this one, saw a homeless girl and ur prick com dey hard.....na wah ooo

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Underaged Girl In Ondo Roaming On The Streets (Photo) by Iseoluwani: 10:07pm On Feb 03, 2018
E no go better for person wey do am strong thing

D person deserves this

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Underaged Girl In Ondo Roaming On The Streets (Photo) by lovingyouhun: 10:07pm On Feb 03, 2018
See as the pregnancy fit am, enjoy motherhood sex lover

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Underaged Girl In Ondo Roaming On The Streets (Photo) by Mermaida(f): 10:07pm On Feb 03, 2018
This is really bad, she's too young for this
Re: Pregnant Underaged Girl In Ondo Roaming On The Streets (Photo) by Britishcoins(m): 10:08pm On Feb 03, 2018
Chai, this world has finished.
See how the just buharitisized her future.
Chineke, please blow the whistle if trumpet is not available.
Afonja please she is too young...
Name checkers oya

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Underaged Girl In Ondo Roaming On The Streets (Photo) by Sluvist(m): 10:08pm On Feb 03, 2018
SweetJoystick:
Na wah, who give this wan belle?
Na uncle Chukudi giv am.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Underaged Girl In Ondo Roaming On The Streets (Photo) by unbitchable(m): 10:09pm On Feb 03, 2018
For one case of underaged pregnancy in the South, there are 500 cases in the North.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnant Underaged Girl In Ondo Roaming On The Streets (Photo) by highchief1: 10:09pm On Feb 03, 2018
Asowari:
Who got her pregnant? undecided
if u ask me Ma who I go ask
Re: Pregnant Underaged Girl In Ondo Roaming On The Streets (Photo) by dasparrow: 10:10pm On Feb 03, 2018
Nigeria: The land of paedophiles

4 Likes

Re: Pregnant Underaged Girl In Ondo Roaming On The Streets (Photo) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Feb 03, 2018
highchief1:
if u ask me Ma who I go ask
the thing just weak me people get mind ooo, a homeless gal 4 dat matter
Re: Pregnant Underaged Girl In Ondo Roaming On The Streets (Photo) by Eagleword14(f): 10:11pm On Feb 03, 2018
Some men can be so heartless.....May God see this innocent girl through

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Security Guard On N25,000 Salary Steals N24.4m, Threatens Boss With Whistle-blow / Female Drug Trafficker Caught With Cocaine Braided Into Her Hair / Parents Put Padlocks On Daughter's Grave To Avoid Rape In Pakistan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.