Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,419 members, 7,830,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Man Stripped Unclad And Flogged For Raping 10-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stripped Unclad And Flogged For Raping 10-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa (Photos) (44849 Views)

Somalian Judge Cuts Off Private Parts Of 2 Men For Raping 10 Year Old (PICS) / Lady Stripped Unclad And Paraded For Insulting Politician In Delta . Photos / Two Ladies Beg For Their Lives As They Are Stripped Unclad And Tortured. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Stripped Unclad And Flogged For Raping 10-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa (Photos) by blessedweapon(m): 12:41pm On Feb 04, 2018
Re: Man Stripped Unclad And Flogged For Raping 10-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa (Photos) by mrskillz: 12:43pm On Feb 04, 2018
The way people pass judgement without proof eh.... grin
Re: Man Stripped Unclad And Flogged For Raping 10-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa (Photos) by iamloski(m): 12:47pm On Feb 04, 2018
BankeSmalls:
Video of the man caught in the act or I say its 50-50 possibility.

The man may have wronged a powerful person who will frame him and cause him to be humiliated.
try go buy sense
Re: Man Stripped Unclad And Flogged For Raping 10-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa (Photos) by Odessey(m): 12:49pm On Feb 04, 2018
the guy no try at all. why e allow dem to catch him. something have being doing for years. come n read my handout.
Re: Man Stripped Unclad And Flogged For Raping 10-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa (Photos) by Gerrard59(m): 12:51pm On Feb 04, 2018
seunlayi:

Take it easy, were you their when he was raping the girl? What if it was a set up? Don't you know that jungle justice is worst? I have seen rapist marrying the victims at last. See the case of that Ghanaian Principal, assuming they caught and gave him jungle justice, how would the world know he didn't rape the girl?

Say no to jungle justice

Poor justification for rape. Yes, jungle justice is bad, but your attempt to trivialise the case is poor. Can a 10 year old give consent? The case of the Ghanaian principal might be consensual.

2 Likes

Re: Man Stripped Unclad And Flogged For Raping 10-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa (Photos) by Fourwinds: 12:52pm On Feb 04, 2018
dammyloye:
dem suppose flog am for prick..........place the cap of the prick on a bench, then use koboko.
so next time wey the prick see Toto he no go fit move body.
good recommendations
Re: Man Stripped Unclad And Flogged For Raping 10-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa (Photos) by abdulizom(m): 12:55pm On Feb 04, 2018
Hahaha! In this same Bayelsa I live, where 8yr old girl can swallow gun. I bet you that the girl has disflowered since long.
Allah shikiaye!!!
Re: Man Stripped Unclad And Flogged For Raping 10-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa (Photos) by Fourwinds: 12:57pm On Feb 04, 2018
seunlayi:

Take it easy, were you their when he was raping the girl? What if it was a set up? Don't you know that jungle justice is worst? I have seen rapist marrying the victims at last. See the case of that Ghanaian Principal, assuming they caught and gave him jungle justice, how would the world know he didn't rape the girl?

Say no to jungle justice
if you think rape is not a serious crime, I pray it will not be you caught in the act and I happen to be around that place....

my hatred for rapists is comparable to dislike between occupants of heaven and hell

2 Likes

Re: Man Stripped Unclad And Flogged For Raping 10-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa (Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 1:00pm On Feb 04, 2018
Serves him right... All these Rapists no dey fear God at all... Sick beings undecided
Re: Man Stripped Unclad And Flogged For Raping 10-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa (Photos) by Fourwinds: 1:04pm On Feb 04, 2018
1shortblackboy:
No matter how emotional we may feel about it this is still jungle justice and we must put an end to this. The right thing would have been to hand over the man to the police for proper investigation and prosecution
right now you and the Nigerian police share this same stuff

Re: Man Stripped Unclad And Flogged For Raping 10-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa (Photos) by Coolgent(m): 1:11pm On Feb 04, 2018
Why will a gal of 10yrs begs money?
I smell lies
Re: Man Stripped Unclad And Flogged For Raping 10-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa (Photos) by Probz(m): 1:46pm On Feb 04, 2018
pode:
Why are you flogging the man why you still wear him red pant, omo this one na ojoro

That red thing you’re seeing’s meant to cover up his privates.
Re: Man Stripped Unclad And Flogged For Raping 10-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa (Photos) by AfonjaConehead: 1:46pm On Feb 04, 2018
dammyloye:
dem suppose flog am for prick..........place the cap of the prick on a bench, then use koboko.
so next time wey the prick see Toto he no go fit move body.

mental grin
Re: Man Stripped Unclad And Flogged For Raping 10-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa (Photos) by Hades2016(m): 1:48pm On Feb 04, 2018
seunlayi:
Why rape? And why the jungle justice? Jungle justice is worst than rape
how flogging take worst

Re: Man Stripped Unclad And Flogged For Raping 10-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa (Photos) by seunlayi(m): 1:48pm On Feb 04, 2018
Fourwinds:
if you think rape is not a serious crime, I pray it will not be you caught in the act and I happen to be around that place....

my hatred for rapists is comparable to dislike between occupants of heaven and hell
just telling me no two times is enough to move on without sex with my partner talkless of rape but what I m saying is that they should have handed him over to the relevant authorities after
Re: Man Stripped Unclad And Flogged For Raping 10-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa (Photos) by YelloweWest: 1:53pm On Feb 04, 2018
BankeSmalls:

The man may have wronged a powerful person who will frame him and cause him to be humiliated.
Shut the fùck up
Re: Man Stripped Unclad And Flogged For Raping 10-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa (Photos) by YelloweWest: 1:56pm On Feb 04, 2018
seunlayi:

Say no to jungle justice
Have you heard of statutory rape??
Sick demented uneducated bastards everywhere in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Man Stripped Unclad And Flogged For Raping 10-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa (Photos) by Fourwinds: 2:29pm On Feb 04, 2018
seunlayi:
just telling me no two times is enough to move on without sex with my partner talkless of rape but what I m saying is that they should have handed him over to the relevant authorities after
how many cases have your relevant authorities prosecuted successfully

1 Like

Re: Man Stripped Unclad And Flogged For Raping 10-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa (Photos) by Egein(m): 2:49pm On Feb 04, 2018
seunlayi:
Why rape? And why the jungle justice? Jungle justice is worst than rape
What would you do to a person who rapes your mother, 10 year old daughter, or your wife?
Re: Man Stripped Unclad And Flogged For Raping 10-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa (Photos) by Egein(m): 2:51pm On Feb 04, 2018
abdulizom:
Hahaha! In this same Bayelsa I live, where 8yr old girl can swallow gun. I bet you that the girl has disflowered since long.
Allah shikiaye!!!

Yeah, just like up north where you're from; where men rap.e toddlers and keep them as wives?

1 Like

Re: Man Stripped Unclad And Flogged For Raping 10-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa (Photos) by belloabd1914(m): 2:53pm On Feb 04, 2018
South South is gradually adopting sharia law unconsciously... D measure of punishment melted on the guy is in accordance to the sharia practice.
Re: Man Stripped Unclad And Flogged For Raping 10-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa (Photos) by Awoleesu(m): 3:01pm On Feb 04, 2018
No be Bomuo be this?
Re: Man Stripped Unclad And Flogged For Raping 10-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa (Photos) by Juliusdking(m): 3:26pm On Feb 04, 2018
Dat good for him idiot next time let him try it again nonsense
Re: Man Stripped Unclad And Flogged For Raping 10-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa (Photos) by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:00pm On Feb 04, 2018
See full town playing. Say no jungle justice but the guy nor try at all
Re: Man Stripped Unclad And Flogged For Raping 10-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa (Photos) by AdaFonju: 4:20pm On Feb 04, 2018
mekonglobal:
shocked Bayelsa ke? where oloshos is as common as sachet water,,, kudos 2 these residents but i'm sad they didnt leave a mark on his dickson, if were 2 be there, that could hv been my area of concetration,
You must mean Edo state
Re: Man Stripped Unclad And Flogged For Raping 10-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa (Photos) by seunmohmoh(f): 5:15pm On Feb 04, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
This was how Arsenal FC dealt with Everton FC
CHAI

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Stripped Unclad And Flogged For Raping 10-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa (Photos) by VajanahDischaj(f): 5:46pm On Feb 04, 2018
BankeSmalls:

shatap naaaaaa! I blame the bitchh wey wan frame the cab guy sha
Re: Man Stripped Unclad And Flogged For Raping 10-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa (Photos) by mekonglobal(m): 5:50pm On Feb 04, 2018
AdaFonju:

You must mean Edo state
No i mean Bayelsa State... I kw what saying,,,i wont also be suprise if same is obtainable in Edo State.
Re: Man Stripped Unclad And Flogged For Raping 10-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa (Photos) by mekonglobal(m): 6:04pm On Feb 04, 2018
AdaFonju:

You must mean Edo state
No! i mean Bayelsa state, not so suprise tho, if that is also obtainable in Edo state cos this one thing, almost all the south-south states share in common.
Re: Man Stripped Unclad And Flogged For Raping 10-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa (Photos) by delishpot: 7:45pm On Feb 04, 2018
seunlayi:

Say no to jungle justice

18 year old and 10 year old.... are they the same? Abi you believe it is okay for an adult male to have sex with a minor as long as he did not force her? Hope you are not a pedo.
Oga, a grown ass man agreeing to have sex with a minor is a rapist wether she seduced him(Because many fools believe that men lack self control and can be sexually active with by a baby girl in the womb under the she seduced me story) or he does it by force. What next? You will sleep with a 3 year old that tells you would like to marry you?

1 Like

Re: Man Stripped Unclad And Flogged For Raping 10-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa (Photos) by onyeka84: 7:55pm On Feb 04, 2018
What is the woman in the second picture looking at �.
The man deserves worst that just being flogged. Anuofia!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Kills His Pregnant Girlfriend In Jigawa, Sentenced To Death By Hanging / Student Electrocuted While Swearing With Utility Pole’s Steel Rod (photos) / Man Allegedly Defiles His Daughter, Son And Wife's Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.