Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,841 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

MUMU! "God Is Very Foolish" – Nigerian Slay Queens Says On Facebook (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MUMU! "God Is Very Foolish" – Nigerian Slay Queens Says On Facebook (photos) (2219 Views)

"I Just Had Sex With Wizkid" – Flow, London Based Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter / "I Like Moving Around With No Bra" - Unique Tey Mhee, Lady Says On Facebook / Wilson Joshua: I Can’t Marry A Virgin – Actor Says On His Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MUMU! "God Is Very Foolish" – Nigerian Slay Queens Says On Facebook (photos) by 9Ebisco: 9:09pm On Feb 03, 2018
A young Nigerian lady is currently trending on Facebook for all the wrong reasons. She in her Facebook post insulted God and called him Foolish.

See some reactions below;

DesMart CapaLii - God is really a merciful God….Our God is not God that kill he could have killed you before u said everything out…..but try Buhari dem God them go come ur house burn ur community…..Thank you Jesus am serving a living God

Standard Boss- Even prostitutes wanna be noticed. God don’t have your time okay? So,just get the momental fame you want while waiting for the wrath of God open you.

Adeniran Sulaimon - Nowadays it’s easier to know girls whose destinies has been used by yahoo boys , this girl u are seeing is an example of one….

Innocent Ulari - Even this one dat looks like expired fufu wants to trend too? I think the federal government should select some idiots like dis and use for money rituals to boost the economy…Nonsense and ingredient.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/02/mumu-god-is-very-foolish-nigerian-slay.html

Re: MUMU! "God Is Very Foolish" – Nigerian Slay Queens Says On Facebook (photos) by foliman(m): 9:11pm On Feb 03, 2018
She has finally slay her sense away...

May God forgive you and dash you sense, even if you don't deserve it.

3 Likes

Re: MUMU! "God Is Very Foolish" – Nigerian Slay Queens Says On Facebook (photos) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Feb 03, 2018
quick question.........is Satan unkillable?
Re: MUMU! "God Is Very Foolish" – Nigerian Slay Queens Says On Facebook (photos) by SAMBARRY: 9:15pm On Feb 03, 2018
Smh
Re: MUMU! "God Is Very Foolish" – Nigerian Slay Queens Says On Facebook (photos) by mayweather145: 9:23pm On Feb 03, 2018
But she does not knw she is D one foolish!!! Idiot.
Re: MUMU! "God Is Very Foolish" – Nigerian Slay Queens Says On Facebook (photos) by sisisioge: 9:23pm On Feb 03, 2018
Omo iranu! Whew!
Re: MUMU! "God Is Very Foolish" – Nigerian Slay Queens Says On Facebook (photos) by femolacqua(m): 9:31pm On Feb 03, 2018
I smh for her, cos she just displayed her height of foolishness.
Re: MUMU! "God Is Very Foolish" – Nigerian Slay Queens Says On Facebook (photos) by DopeBoss(m): 9:56pm On Feb 03, 2018
Dunno abt y'all but all I see here is sex dollcheesy

Re: MUMU! "God Is Very Foolish" – Nigerian Slay Queens Says On Facebook (photos) by Nobody: 11:00pm On Feb 03, 2018
This one has mocked God. She will soon die.
Re: MUMU! "God Is Very Foolish" – Nigerian Slay Queens Says On Facebook (photos) by 007author(m): 11:06pm On Feb 03, 2018
She has a point though
Re: MUMU! "God Is Very Foolish" – Nigerian Slay Queens Says On Facebook (photos) by LordKO(m): 11:08pm On Feb 03, 2018
Misinformation and misconception are very big diseases. Religion has done more harm than good to innocent minds. I pray for this lady's worldview (spiritual) emancipation sooner rather than later. Upon her emancipation in this regard, she'll have no reason any more to mock God/Allah/Sole Creator of the universe but rather will channel her anger towards the religion proponents and practitioners that inculcated the wrong concept of God into her.

Citing her submission, she's a rational person. However she's yet to achieve the four cardinal emancipation of life that will usher her into the league of privileged few people that have achieved self-realization.

6 Likes

Re: MUMU! "God Is Very Foolish" – Nigerian Slay Queens Says On Facebook (photos) by vanida6: 11:12pm On Feb 03, 2018
chyy5:
lolx,,,,nairalanders funny
Re: MUMU! "God Is Very Foolish" – Nigerian Slay Queens Says On Facebook (photos) by Haggui: 11:30pm On Feb 03, 2018
She's the fool that says in her heart "there is no God"
Re: MUMU! "God Is Very Foolish" – Nigerian Slay Queens Says On Facebook (photos) by Ceasardgreat(m): 12:08am On Feb 04, 2018
007author:
She has a point though

One Judas spotted grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: MUMU! "God Is Very Foolish" – Nigerian Slay Queens Says On Facebook (photos) by Mizsylviah(f): 12:19am On Feb 04, 2018
foliman:
She has finally slay her sense away...

May God forgive you and dash you sense, even if you don't deserve it.
Typical blasphemy!!!!! She is just a wasted specie with damaged brain cells.....

1 Like

Re: MUMU! "God Is Very Foolish" – Nigerian Slay Queens Says On Facebook (photos) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Feb 04, 2018
Mizsylviah:
Typical blasphemy!!!!! She is just a wasted specie with damaged brain cells.....
hey dear hope u went to church 2 day
Re: MUMU! "God Is Very Foolish" – Nigerian Slay Queens Says On Facebook (photos) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Feb 04, 2018
chyy5:

What are you waiting for? Go kill am. God defender.
Seriously, she is just another lost soul that need finding. A fool says in his heart that there is no God.

2 Likes

Re: MUMU! "God Is Very Foolish" – Nigerian Slay Queens Says On Facebook (photos) by josh123(m): 7:36pm On Feb 04, 2018
She needs the slap of confession angry
Re: MUMU! "God Is Very Foolish" – Nigerian Slay Queens Says On Facebook (photos) by Diamondville(f): 8:00pm On Feb 04, 2018
The girl dey my list, saw the post too.. was shocked
Re: MUMU! "God Is Very Foolish" – Nigerian Slay Queens Says On Facebook (photos) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Feb 05, 2018
Mizsylviah:
hey dear I hope u are ok
Re: MUMU! "God Is Very Foolish" – Nigerian Slay Queens Says On Facebook (photos) by roarik(f): 7:32pm On Feb 05, 2018
this girl brain cells Don die o..omo ale
Re: MUMU! "God Is Very Foolish" – Nigerian Slay Queens Says On Facebook (photos) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Feb 05, 2018
I saw her post on facebook and I was dumbfounded even some others where with her on this I am a sinner no doubt but saying things to mock God is the last thing on my mind
Re: MUMU! "God Is Very Foolish" – Nigerian Slay Queens Says On Facebook (photos) by To5man(m): 11:18pm On Feb 05, 2018
The times of ignorance God overlooked ...
Re: MUMU! "God Is Very Foolish" – Nigerian Slay Queens Says On Facebook (photos) by pointstores(m): 11:36pm On Feb 05, 2018
GOD AND SATAN HAS REJECTED U
Re: MUMU! "God Is Very Foolish" – Nigerian Slay Queens Says On Facebook (photos) by Angeltjazz2017(m): 12:18am On Feb 06, 2018
God and Satan are best of friends now how he go kill him. Some people don't know without God there's no Satan likewise without Satan there's no God. Everything in the world and heart are two, I mean word and opposite, check it too.

(1) (Reply)

Unseen Photos Of Actress Regina Daniels & Interesting Biography / You Don't Have Respect For Womanhood - Fans Blast Nollywood Actress Chika Ike. P / Singer Teni Wows In Glamorous Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.