Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,355 members, 7,957,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:33 AM

Ben Bruce To Buhari: 2018 Budget Is So Dishonest,scandalous - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Bruce To Buhari: 2018 Budget Is So Dishonest,scandalous (894 Views)

Uche Secondus Leads PDP Governors & Ben Bruce To Pay Solidarity Visit To Ortom / 10 Key Quotes From President Buhari’s 2018 Democracy Day Speech / President Buhari’s 2018 New Year Address (Full Text) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ben Bruce To Buhari: 2018 Budget Is So Dishonest,scandalous by Omooba77: 9:39pm On Feb 03, 2018
The Senator representing Bayelsa East, Senator Ben Murray-Bruce,has described the proposed 2018 budget as “dishonest, scandalous and shameful”. Ben Bruce said the appropriation bill makes him “embarrassed for President Muhammadu Buhari.” The common sense senator said everyone involved in the budget deserves one stroke of the cane from every Nigerian for such shameful and scandalous budget. Ben Bruce in a series of tweets said,"The 2018 budget is so dishonest, so scandalous, so shameful that I am embarrassed for President Buhari. If I were President, I will make a broadcast asking concerned Nigerians to gather at National Stadium to line up to give everyone involved in that budget one stroke of the cane". The 2018 budget is so dishonest, so scandalous, so shameful that I am embarrassed for President Buhari. If I were President, I will make a broadcast asking concerned Nigerians to gather at National Stadium to line up to give everyone involved in that budget one stroke of the cane — Ben Murray-Bruce (@benmurraybruce) February 2, 2018

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce To Buhari: 2018 Budget Is So Dishonest,scandalous by agwom(m): 11:41pm On Feb 03, 2018
undecided
Re: Ben Bruce To Buhari: 2018 Budget Is So Dishonest,scandalous by Nigeriadondie: 12:03am On Feb 04, 2018
undecided
Re: Ben Bruce To Buhari: 2018 Budget Is So Dishonest,scandalous by Nigeriadondie: 12:06am On Feb 04, 2018
Useless, senseless, hypocritical senator show us what u have done in your immediate constituency? What is your contribution in that den of dishonorable thieves? Can you give account of your constituency allowances?
Re: Ben Bruce To Buhari: 2018 Budget Is So Dishonest,scandalous by drss2(m): 12:16am On Feb 04, 2018
a failure in 1984 came n failed again in 2015-2018. a man who refused to reform himself will remain a failure even in 2100.

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce To Buhari: 2018 Budget Is So Dishonest,scandalous by Hapigirlxoxo(f): 1:00am On Feb 04, 2018
I don't mind being the first in line to give that stroke of cane to those people embarrassing this country.

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce To Buhari: 2018 Budget Is So Dishonest,scandalous by Nigeriadondie: 5:00am On Feb 04, 2018
RZArecta2:
your constituency, nay, your village particularly your fathers compound is a den of thieves. Quote me ANY day
Mentally retarded fellows that deserves hospital admission in Yaba left are never quoted.
Re: Ben Bruce To Buhari: 2018 Budget Is So Dishonest,scandalous by chinjo(m): 5:56am On Feb 04, 2018
Since Buhari came onboard, he has consistently embarrass himself, his family, his village, his state, the country and the entire continent of Africa. What a shame on all those that voted him.
Re: Ben Bruce To Buhari: 2018 Budget Is So Dishonest,scandalous by Omooba77: 1:39pm On Feb 04, 2018
lalasticlala is he making common sense?
Re: Ben Bruce To Buhari: 2018 Budget Is So Dishonest,scandalous by mobaking: 1:48pm On Feb 04, 2018
I do not care for buhari,but can Senator Bruce tell us his total package in the senate?.Until then,he is not different from Buhari.Both are products of a fraudulent system being practiced in Nigeria
Re: Ben Bruce To Buhari: 2018 Budget Is So Dishonest,scandalous by Omooba77: 2:09pm On Feb 04, 2018
mobaking:
I do not care for buhari,but can Senator Bruce tell us his total package in the senate?.Until then,he is not different from Buhari.Both are products of a fraudulent system being practiced in Nigeria

Lol..
Re: Ben Bruce To Buhari: 2018 Budget Is So Dishonest,scandalous by pointstores(m): 2:16pm On Feb 04, 2018
GAME BEGIN
Re: Ben Bruce To Buhari: 2018 Budget Is So Dishonest,scandalous by ofeco: 2:20pm On Feb 04, 2018
he should point out those areas that are not appropriate for review
Re: Ben Bruce To Buhari: 2018 Budget Is So Dishonest,scandalous by Omooba77: 3:58pm On Feb 04, 2018
ofeco:
he should point out those areas that are not appropriate for review

Where are all the trillions in the last 2 year budget

(1) (Reply)

Do Igbos Have A Superiority Complex?? / Presidency Reacts To Claims Benue People, Stakeholders Are Not Happy With Buhari / Court Threatens To Close $1.6 Billion Fraud Case Against Diezani's Associates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.