Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,280 members, 7,957,713 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:06 PM

Hi Nairalanders, Can Some1 Help Me(new) - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Hi Nairalanders, Can Some1 Help Me(new) (757 Views)

Hi,nairalanders,pls What's D Price Of Fairly Used Toshiba Portege R100 / The Great Tech Debate: Why Hi-tech Is Way Behind In Nigeria / Some1 Should Help Me Out Pls(new) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hi Nairalanders, Can Some1 Help Me(new) by Obinnaijezie(m): 9:48pm On Apr 18, 2010
Hi Nairalanders, can some1 help me with zain free browsing ip
Re: Hi Nairalanders, Can Some1 Help Me(new) by c7(m): 10:57pm On Apr 18, 2010
Explain better!
Re: Hi Nairalanders, Can Some1 Help Me(new) by oduz: 11:59am On Apr 19, 2010
Do you mean the Zain Internet Portal/site?

Very slow & highly frustrating, probably b'cos its used for their operations in many countries.

What u need is to follow the instructions, & be patient, they, will offer to send u a code on your phone,

The first time I tried it the code took days to arrive, & when it did it was not very clear what it was meant for,

After resolving that puzzle I wen back to the site to retry it, the code was no more valid, I was sent a new one immediately which worked.

The experience does not speak well for an International company in the business of Technology

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Know How Your Product Is Doing In The Market? / Vacancy! Vacancy! Vacancy! / Proposition Of Solar Plant In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.