Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

#bbnaija: OAP David King Shades Efe For Always Shouting ‘warri’, Denying Jos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija: OAP David King Shades Efe For Always Shouting ‘warri’, Denying Jos (1244 Views)

Portable Dis Olamide & Carter Efe For Trying To Help Young Duu (video) / Viral Wedding Video Of Mercy Eke Bbnaija & OAP Nedu Kissing Passionately (video) / OAP Blasts Bbnaija Winner Efe For Not Honoring His Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija: OAP David King Shades Efe For Always Shouting ‘warri’, Denying Jos by Priscy01(f): 12:29am On Feb 04, 2018
On Air Personality (OAP), David King of Rhythm 93.7 FM Jos comes hard on ex Big Brother Naija 2017 winner, Michael Ejeba popularly known as Efe.

Recall during big brother TV reality show, Efe won the heart of Jos for the fact he was breeded in the state even though he is from Warri.

According to the OAP who took to his social media page, lamented on how the ex winner who was made winner due to the huge support he got from the city of Jos ended up embracing WARRI and forgetting Jos.

He also added that if the current housemates wish, let they all come from Jos, they would never get their support again.

He wrote:
“#BBNaija3 if all the contestants like let them all come from Jos, we are not voting again. We cannot come and go and spend our small small money to vote for another person that will come and go and be shouting WARRI WARRI WARRI upandan. #JosMumuDonDo.”

https://torimill.com/2018/02/bbnaija-oap-david-king-shades-efe-for-always-shouting-warri-denying-jos.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: #bbnaija: OAP David King Shades Efe For Always Shouting ‘warri’, Denying Jos by Thewesterner(m): 12:39am On Feb 04, 2018
I don't have anything to say

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: OAP David King Shades Efe For Always Shouting ‘warri’, Denying Jos by Cletus77(m): 1:29am On Feb 04, 2018
Meaning??
Re: #bbnaija: OAP David King Shades Efe For Always Shouting ‘warri’, Denying Jos by SuperSuave(m): 1:34am On Feb 04, 2018
WARRI - Efe ft. Olamide, I just love that track, don't know why smiley
Re: #bbnaija: OAP David King Shades Efe For Always Shouting ‘warri’, Denying Jos by OKorowanta: 4:26am On Feb 04, 2018
SuperSuave:

True but now dat he got the song at least 60%
right,people still don't give a fvck and I'm
surprised.
They already believed anything Efe,should avoid music but d guy no won hear.
One of my friend wey close to d family, gimme gist say na N2m remain out of d 25m.
Somebody should advice him to start gala bizness wit the left over to avoid fainting.
Re: #bbnaija: OAP David King Shades Efe For Always Shouting ‘warri’, Denying Jos by Threebear(m): 6:45am On Feb 04, 2018
This time around someone with brain should win the show.
Someone who can put the money into good use not to promote an upcoming career that might never blow.
Abeg, we don tire for all these wannabe actors and singers.
Re: #bbnaija: OAP David King Shades Efe For Always Shouting ‘warri’, Denying Jos by meezynetwork(m): 8:48am On Feb 04, 2018
Hmmm
Re: #bbnaija: OAP David King Shades Efe For Always Shouting ‘warri’, Denying Jos by Tamarapetty(f): 12:32pm On Feb 04, 2018
is it your warri?
Re: #bbnaija: OAP David King Shades Efe For Always Shouting ‘warri’, Denying Jos by Theseus01(m): 12:34pm On Feb 04, 2018
OKorowanta:

surprised.
One of my friend wey close to d family, gimme gist say na N2m remain out of d 25m.
Somebody should advice him to start gala bizness wit the left over to avoid fainting.
lie kill you and the person big fools how una tk know?
Re: #bbnaija: OAP David King Shades Efe For Always Shouting ‘warri’, Denying Jos by Theseus01(m): 12:35pm On Feb 04, 2018
OKorowanta:

surprised.
lie kill you and the person big fools how una tk know? una too day talk rubbish
Re: #bbnaija: OAP David King Shades Efe For Always Shouting ‘warri’, Denying Jos by SuperSuave(m): 3:45pm On Feb 04, 2018
OKorowanta:

surprised.
The guy is not that good, even if he wants to sing nonsense he should be creative with it like the likes of small doctor n others.

I don't believe the 2milli part tho, he appears like a sensible miser to me or an economist.
Re: #bbnaija: OAP David King Shades Efe For Always Shouting ‘warri’, Denying Jos by kombo(m): 2:36pm On Feb 06, 2018
SuperSuave:

BRAND NEW VIDEO: EFE's new jam WARRI featuring OLAMIDE - http://9jabambam.com/video-download/efe-warri-ft-olamide-video-download/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vk9w5O3hy4I

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: OAP David King Shades Efe For Always Shouting ‘warri’, Denying Jos by kombo(m): 2:36pm On Feb 06, 2018
Priscy01:
On Air Personality (OAP), David King of Rhythm 93.7 FM Jos comes hard on ex Big Brother Naija 2017 winner, Michael Ejeba popularly known as Efe.

Recall during big brother TV reality show, Efe won the heart of Jos for the fact he was breeded in the state even though he is from Warri.

According to the OAP who took to his social media page, lamented on how the ex winner who was made winner due to the huge support he got from the city of Jos ended up embracing WARRI and forgetting Jos.

He also added that if the current housemates wish, let they all come from Jos, they would never get their support again.

He wrote:

https://torimill.com/2018/02/bbnaija-oap-david-king-shades-efe-for-always-shouting-warri-denying-jos.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

BRAND NEW VIDEO: EFE's new jam WARRI featuring OLAMIDE - http://9jabambam.com/video-download/efe-warri-ft-olamide-video-download/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vk9w5O3hy4I

(1) (Reply)

Actress Rahama Sadau Looking Cute In Makeup Free Photo / Vivica A Fox Regrets Not Accepting 50 Cent's Proposal With 12 Carat Diamond Ring / 10 Things You Should Know About Late Actress, Aisha Abimbola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.