Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Would You Propose To Your Boyfriend? - Vibe TV - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Would You Propose To Your Boyfriend? - Vibe TV (462 Views)

SSS 3 Student Propose To His Classmate After Writing WAEC Exams (video) / Khafi: I Am Waiting For Gedoni To Propose To Me With A Ring / “you Can Show Me Your Boyfriend Now” – Paul Okoye Tells Daughter At 21(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Would You Propose To Your Boyfriend? - Vibe TV by pattpatty(f): 1:25am On Feb 04, 2018
In this interesting episode, we asked single
Nigerian ladies what they feel about women
proposing to men, we also asked them if they were open to doing it and their answers were quite intriguing.

We also asked some dudes what they feel about
women proposing and if they were open to women
proposing to them.

Watch video...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFux1EiVftU
Re: Would You Propose To Your Boyfriend? - Vibe TV by pattpatty(f): 2:49pm On Feb 06, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Would You Propose To Your Boyfriend? - Vibe TV by pattpatty(f): 7:30pm On Feb 06, 2018
pattpatty:
Hmmm
best

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija# Miracle Wins Huge! / “avengers: Infinity War” 4 Talking Points / Arrow Vs Punisher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.