Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Great Money Making Opportunities : Tap Into This Under Exploited Goldmine - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Great Money Making Opportunities : Tap Into This Under Exploited Goldmine (1665 Views)

Fuel Subsidy: 9 Money-Making Opportunities In Nigeria’s Auto Gas Value Chain / BREAD DISTRIBUTION - A QUIET, UNTAPPED GOLDMINE; THE MYTHS & THE FACTS UNVEILED / Make Great Money No Bs /// You Can Get New Usa Credit Cards Of 30k As Long As Y (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Great Money Making Opportunities : Tap Into This Under Exploited Goldmine by ozornet(m): 4:34am On Feb 04, 2018
I hail you my fellow Nairalanders and thread followers. This post is to notify you that we have been moved, even without notice and due consideration to the Agriculture category. I just logged in and suddenly discovered that the thread is missing from the Business category where we previously belonged. It took me the whole day to find it at the Agriculture category. Since this thread deals primarily with investment, entrepreneurship, start ups and the economics of venturing into oil palm business and palm kernel oil extracting business; and not in the science and business of crop and livestock production, agricultural science, agricultural economics etc, we should have been retained in the business category or even investment category. We have garnered many followers in these past few days and these interested Nairalanders would be lost and disoriented as they discovered that their object of interest is missing from the Business category without notice. Folks kindly help us to appeal to honourable moderator to reconsider our plate and do the needful and return us to the business category. Moderator please we are loyal to your government.
Re: Great Money Making Opportunities : Tap Into This Under Exploited Goldmine by ozornet(m): 3:25pm On Feb 04, 2018
Happy Sunday folks. I are being redirected to the Agriculture category and also helping to appeal to the honorable moderator to reconsider returning us to the business category
Re: Great Money Making Opportunities : Tap Into This Under Exploited Goldmine by ozornet(m): 1:16pm On Feb 05, 2018
I wish you a happy new week, my good friends.
Re: Great Money Making Opportunities : Tap Into This Under Exploited Goldmine by ozornet(m): 10:03pm On Feb 05, 2018
Good evening folks. I hope you are being redirected to Agriculture category of Nairaland where the main thread is ongoing. Let's keep it up.
Re: Great Money Making Opportunities : Tap Into This Under Exploited Goldmine by ozornet(m): 8:20pm On Feb 06, 2018
The main thread is happening at the Agriculture category, so go over there to follow up
Re: Great Money Making Opportunities : Tap Into This Under Exploited Goldmine by ozornet(m): 11:27pm On Feb 08, 2018
Good evening folks. Kindly move over to the Agriculture category of Nairaland where the main thread discussion is going on.
Re: Great Money Making Opportunities : Tap Into This Under Exploited Goldmine by ozornet(m): 8:58pm On Feb 12, 2018
I hail you folks. It is happening at the Agriculture category, that's where this thread is migrated to by the moderator
Re: Great Money Making Opportunities : Tap Into This Under Exploited Goldmine by ozornet(m): 9:14am On Feb 17, 2018
Good morning folks. It is actually happening at Agriculture category, with the same title topic.
Re: Great Money Making Opportunities : Tap Into This Under Exploited Goldmine by ozornet(m): 4:16pm On Feb 21, 2018
Good evening folks. Please go over to Agriculture category of Nairaland where you will find the main thread with the main jists and posts about the topical issue.
Re: Great Money Making Opportunities : Tap Into This Under Exploited Goldmine by ozornet(m): 6:38am On Feb 23, 2018
Good morning everyone
Re: Great Money Making Opportunities : Tap Into This Under Exploited Goldmine by ozornet(m): 10:02am On Feb 26, 2018
Good morning folks. For the current update on this topic, go over to Agricultural category of this nairaland platform and look for the topic. Thanks.
Re: Great Money Making Opportunities : Tap Into This Under Exploited Goldmine by ozornet(m): 11:03am On Mar 04, 2018
Good morning and happy weekend folks. For more details about this topic, go over to the Agriculture category of Nairaland where you will find the main thread.
Re: Great Money Making Opportunities : Tap Into This Under Exploited Goldmine by ozornet(m): 6:09am On Apr 10, 2018
Good morning folks. Kindly move over to the Agriculture category of Nairaland where you will find the main thread with updates.
Re: Great Money Making Opportunities : Tap Into This Under Exploited Goldmine by sparko1(m): 11:15pm On May 25, 2018
Hello, jobgetter4u yneeds this: Palm Kernel Oil (PKO) Needed In Ibadan .Can youZsupplyZit?
VVisitlthe linkEbelow.
iUTzIR ozornet

Re: Great Money Making Opportunities : Tap Into This Under Exploited Goldmine by ozornet(m): 12:36am On Oct 04, 2018
Hello folks

1 Like

Re: Great Money Making Opportunities : Tap Into This Under Exploited Goldmine by ozornet(m): 9:18pm On Apr 17, 2019
Good evening folks

#palmkerneloilmachine, #palmkerneloilexpeller, #pkomachine, #pkoexpeller, #palmkerneloilproduction, #palmkerneloilproductionmachine, #vegetableoil, #palmkernelcake, #palmkernelcakeproduction, #palmkernelcakeproductionmachine, #animalfeeds, #animalfeedsproduction, #animalfeedmills, #poultryfeeds, #smallscalefactory, #smallscaleagroprocesing, #agroprocessing, #agroindustry, #enugu, #enugunigeria, #nigeria, #afric
Re: Great Money Making Opportunities : Tap Into This Under Exploited Goldmine by ozornet(m): 9:10am On Jun 17, 2019
Hello folks, I wish you all a very good morning
Re: Great Money Making Opportunities : Tap Into This Under Exploited Goldmine by ozornet(m): 4:19pm On Dec 18, 2021
Hello folks, good afternoon and compliments of the season

(1) (Reply)

Can You Buy This Thing For 40k? / Stop Complaining: Let Me Teach You How To Make $50 Daily- It's Free / Have You Done A Market Survey On Candles?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.