Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,790 members, 7,831,551 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

I Can No Longer Like Post On Facebook. Help!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Can No Longer Like Post On Facebook. Help!! (1317 Views)

Warning ⚠️ Mind What You Post On Whatsapp. Pics Attached / How To Backdate Facebook Post On Android / 10 People Who Filmed Their Own Death On Facebook LIVE ! (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can No Longer Like Post On Facebook. Help!! by certifiedosondu(m): 8:43am On Feb 04, 2018
Good morning everyone. After yesterday I can no longer like post on fb. Please if this ave happened to you let me know.
Help a humble soul from this shit. Tnx
Re: I Can No Longer Like Post On Facebook. Help!! by ddjay: 1:11pm On Feb 04, 2018
certifiedosondu:
Good morning everyone. After yesterday I can no longer like post on fb. Please if this ave happened to you let me know.
Help a humble soul from this shit. Tnx
tell markus Zuckerberg na,wen u do, hail him 4 us, tell am say we dey area dey wait on am,so make quick shake body
Re: I Can No Longer Like Post On Facebook. Help!! by bravesoul247(m): 11:16pm On Feb 05, 2018
InternetGenius:

You have been restricted from accessing some Facebook features.. e.g. Posting and Commenting on Facebook groups, Likes, It doesn't last they will soon unblock you.

You did something that violates the Facebook laws. If you can appeal by going to your Support Inbox and what you said makes sense they will unblock you immediately.

I once experienced it but not to the extended of unable to Like a post on Facebook.
nice

1 Like

Re: I Can No Longer Like Post On Facebook. Help!! by tafat: 6:38pm On Feb 07, 2018
hmm this is serious o,what could have happened,hmm make u kukuma dey my lane dey enjoy my facebook on my tecno spark
InternetGenius:

You have been restricted from accessing some Facebook features.. e.g. Posting and Commenting on Facebook groups, Likes, It doesn't last they will soon unblock you.

You did something that violates the Facebook laws. If you can appeal by going to your Support Inbox and what you said makes sense they will unblock you immediately.

I once experienced it but not to the extended of unable to Like a post on Facebook.

(1) (Reply)

Data Offer!!!! Free 1GB & 10GB For 1K.... / Tecno Camon X Pro Unboxing And First Look... Incredible!! / MTN Launches VTU Direct Retail Mobile App Across 36 States In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.