Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,984 members, 7,838,503 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Presidency courts Igbos With A Godfather Offer - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency courts Igbos With A Godfather Offer (5726 Views)

Complete Video Igbos With Biafra Flag Protest In Abuja For Zakzaky Release / Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) / Udom Emmanuel Remains My Governor And A Godfather To My Children, Says Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency courts Igbos With A Godfather Offer by clarocuzioo(m): 12:32pm On Feb 04, 2018
You people are yet to understand the uniqueness of the Igbo tribe, have they really wondered why the popular saying "Igbo enwe eze" meaning Igbos have no king. It's because every Igbo man fights for himself and cannot not be cowed into stupid ass licking because you feel you are wealthy or influential. Ngige is almost becoming an outcast in anambra since he joined APC, his political relevance is dwindling by the day, even though he used to be one of their favourites prior to his joining APC.
we Igbos are not interested in Igbo presidency, we're knly interested in good governance, fairness to all equal rights and justice.
Come to think of it, if eventually Rochas becomes the president, you you think he will really represent the interest of Igbos? Considering his antecedents as a governor?
Anothwr food for thought, the North has produced more presidents than any other region in this country yet the poorest region is the the North, it's not about President, it's about good governance. I guess the North can tell better as Buhari is the president.
Re: Presidency courts Igbos With A Godfather Offer by Nobody: 12:33pm On Feb 04, 2018
igbodefender:
Igbo Presidency 2023 will help heal the wounds of the civil war.

So an Okorocha or a Kalu should be President to heal the wounds of the civil war? Even though these men would rather have their son ( Nnamdi Kanu) or any Biafra supporter dead?

So we should support an igbo Presidency that benefits absolutely NOTHING to ndiigbo because we want to heal civil war injuries? Really?

1 Like

Re: Presidency courts Igbos With A Godfather Offer by LIFEisSIMPLE: 12:38pm On Feb 04, 2018
Lets be honest. Is this not a stupid question?
DDeliverer:

Is that not what I've been trying to ask you since? I don't know..

What would an igbo Presidency offer ndiigbo?
Re: Presidency courts Igbos With A Godfather Offer by Nobody: 12:38pm On Feb 04, 2018
CSTR2:

For starters, it will Break the limitation of ndi-igbo with respect to the Nigerian presidency, for future generations of igbo children .

Are you not even ashamed that since zik no igbo man have been president.?

Inferiority complex hold you tight for ground..

Igbo presidency Igbo man ass.
Re: Presidency courts Igbos With A Godfather Offer by Nobody: 12:41pm On Feb 04, 2018
CSTR2:

They will probably fail if this thread is any indication.

Trying to be stobborn in a Jungle where dog eats dog.

I smh for igbo people.

Go and shake your head for your lost tribe.

And don't claim Igbo.. you've been doing that since morning
Re: Presidency courts Igbos With A Godfather Offer by Nobody: 12:43pm On Feb 04, 2018
LIFEisSIMPLE:

Are you okay or is your brain getting sour?

What has the presidency done for you, your parents grand parents. Uncles aunties ....

What special thing has it done for your tribe in general?
Re: Presidency courts Igbos With A Godfather Offer by CSTR2: 12:43pm On Feb 04, 2018
bounty007:

Inferiority complex hold you tight for ground..

Igbo presidency Igbo man ass.
I am grateful that you don't speak for everybody.

Empty vessel. Who the fucck do you think you are?
Re: Presidency courts Igbos With A Godfather Offer by Nobody: 12:46pm On Feb 04, 2018
CSTR2:

You don't know the symbolism of an igbo presidency?

The people that are getting the presidency right now. Are they better than okorocha or will they perform better than okorocha.?

Una no know anything at all.

And you wey know

What's the sysmbolism ?
Ignorant full .. what has the presidency done for you or your lineage or your tribe..

What the benefits of presidency.?

All this village fools parading themselves online...
Illiteracy
Re: Presidency courts Igbos With A Godfather Offer by Nobody: 12:47pm On Feb 04, 2018
I've been asking a particular question since morning, yet nobody has been able to answe, but they want to start insulting themselves...and at the end of the day, derail the thread.....

What would an igbo Presidency benefit ndiigbo..?

Why should we support igbo Presidency?
Re: Presidency courts Igbos With A Godfather Offer by Nobody: 12:48pm On Feb 04, 2018
LIFEisSIMPLE:

Is it stupid because you don't have the answer or is it stupid because it's above your reasoning capacity?
Why should we then support igbo Presidency if this is a stupid question?
Re: Presidency courts Igbos With A Godfather Offer by Nobody: 12:49pm On Feb 04, 2018
CSTR2:

I am grateful that you don't speak for everybody.

Empty vessel. Who the fucck do you think you are?

I speak for 90 percent of igbos home .. and in diaspora.
And not for sale outs and sabos in igboland.

Fucck offf anup
Re: Presidency courts Igbos With A Godfather Offer by LIFEisSIMPLE: 12:49pm On Feb 04, 2018
Chilren of Igbo extraction have been made believe that never again will an Igbo man be president of Nigeria.
That alone is troubling enough for any sane mind. This should not be an argument
bounty007:

Are you okay or is your brain getting sour?

What has the presidency done for you, your parents grand parents. Uncles aunties ....

What special thing has it done for your tribe in general?
Re: Presidency courts Igbos With A Godfather Offer by CSTR2: 12:51pm On Feb 04, 2018
bounty007:

And you wey know

What's the sysmbolism ?
Ignorant full .. what has the presidency done for you or your lineage or your tribe..

What the benefits of presidency.?

All this village fools parading themselves online...
Illiteracy
You are dumb as fucck.

Your children-children have no hope of becoming president. Their political aspirations in the Nigerian space is forever limited.
Not because they are not smart, but because their dumb fathers( people like you) mortgaged their political futiure on the altar of political
naiveity.

You think you are doing me. Continue.

1 Like

Re: Presidency courts Igbos With A Godfather Offer by LIFEisSIMPLE: 12:57pm On Feb 04, 2018
i have answered the question above. But in summary, igbos both young and old have been made believe that never again will an igbo man be president of Nigeria. And sooner or later, the sadist who have made this statement must be proven wrong
DDeliverer:

Is it stupid because you don't have the answer or is it stupid because it's above your reasoning capacity?
Why should we then support igbo Presidency if this is a stupid question?
Re: Presidency courts Igbos With A Godfather Offer by Nobody: 1:01pm On Feb 04, 2018
LIFEisSIMPLE:
i have answered the question above. But in summary, igbos both young and old have been made believe that never again will an igbo man be president of Nigeria. And sooner or later, the sadist who have made this statement must be proven wrong

Above where? I didn't see any answer...

An igbo man should be made President to prove a sadist wrong? Thats what ndiigbo would benefit from an igbo Presidency? angry
Re: Presidency courts Igbos With A Godfather Offer by nku5: 1:02pm On Feb 04, 2018
To Buhari and the animal efulefus that will support him. F $#k you. 2019 is the end of the road for you

1 Like

Re: Presidency courts Igbos With A Godfather Offer by Nobody: 1:04pm On Feb 04, 2018
DDeliverer:

So an Okorocha or a Kalu should be President to heal the wounds of the civil war? Even though these men would rather have their son ( Nnamdi Kanu) or any Biafra supporter dead?

So we should support an igbo Presidency that benefits absolutely NOTHING to ndiigbo because we want to heal civil war injuries? Really?
Igbos have many candidates, e.g., Orji Kalu, Soludo, Okorocha, Okonjo Iweala, etc. Pick your choice. But know this: 2023 is for Ndigbo, as far as Nigeria's presidency is concerned, and Buhari (vote for him) is its shortest road.
Re: Presidency courts Igbos With A Godfather Offer by Nobody: 1:05pm On Feb 04, 2018
nku5:
To Buhari and the animal efulefus that will support him. F $#k you. 2019 is the end of the road for you

You are just insulting yourself, because when the time comes, we are sure you will join the train.
Re: Presidency courts Igbos With A Godfather Offer by Nobody: 1:09pm On Feb 04, 2018
CSTR2:

You are dumb as fucck.

Your children-children have no hope of becoming president. Their political aspirations in the Nigerian space is forever limited.
Not because they are not smart, but because their dumb fathers( people like you) mortgaged their political futiure on the altar of political
naiveity.

You think you are doing me. Continue.

And the almajiris down north , the talakwas , the owoda boys in Lagos , the agberos all them are children children of the region with lots of years in power..

This boys no dey reason.. be like this zombie thing is real.. brains have really gone sour.

Imagine what a human the reason.. and believe say he make sense...

Presidency don turn ticket to heaven .. even people wey get the ticket never chop 3 square meal
Re: Presidency courts Igbos With A Godfather Offer by Nobody: 1:14pm On Feb 04, 2018
LIFEisSIMPLE:
Chilren of Igbo extraction have been made believe that never again will an Igbo man be president of Nigeria.
That alone is troubling enough for any sane mind. This should not be an argument

The children of Igbo extraction know and sing Biafra..
They fly the flag high..
History is being taught in school..

They know Nigeria is a bad , very bad place for them .. and the pre 1940 jew.. they believe someday they Biafra flag will fly.

Fly so high.. that the world will feel the presence of the flag..

To hell with Igbo presidency.
Re: Presidency courts Igbos With A Godfather Offer by Nobody: 1:16pm On Feb 04, 2018
igbodefender:
You are just insulting yourself, because when the time comes, we are sure you will join the train.

Even okoroocha and kalu that send you.. you're on your own
Re: Presidency courts Igbos With A Godfather Offer by Nobody: 1:17pm On Feb 04, 2018
igbodefender:
Igbos have many candidates, e.g., Orji Kalu, Soludo, Okorocha, Okonjo Iweala, etc. Pick your choice. But know this: 2023 is for Ndigbo, as far as Nigeria's presidency is concerned, and Buhari (vote for him) is its shortest road.

What would you gain if an igbo man becomes President? I want to know what you would gain that would want to make you vote Buhari again...

Cos i believe the gain would be too much for you to want torepeat a mistake...

So my friend, what would you gain??
Re: Presidency courts Igbos With A Godfather Offer by nku5: 1:19pm On Feb 04, 2018
igbodefender:

Boy you and your efulefu train should get the f@#k off my mentions. Efulefu nwuru anwu
Re: Presidency courts Igbos With A Godfather Offer by Nobody: 1:39pm On Feb 04, 2018
DDeliverer:

What would you gain if an igbo man becomes President? I want to know what you would gain that would want to make you vote Buhari again...

Cos i believe the gain would be too much for you to want torepeat a mistake...

So my friend, what would you gain??
Fair play. A greater sense of belonging. Igbo enterprise in action. Should we go on?
Re: Presidency courts Igbos With A Godfather Offer by benzion72(m): 1:39pm On Feb 04, 2018
Biggie225:
Am an igbo boy,, I live in East.. Buhari will never win South East next year.

Our people can't stand being in opposition for long. Cos we too like ego. Broom go move from Imo to Aba, to Anambra, to Ebonyi.

I trust Yoloba they will demand good government and if Sai Baba refused to deliver, he will not get a single vote from Yoloba and that will be the end of Tinubu he will be dimistified

1 Like

Re: Presidency courts Igbos With A Godfather Offer by Nobody: 1:43pm On Feb 04, 2018
nku5:

Boy you and your efulefu train should get the f@#k off my mentions. Efulefu nwuru anwu
OK ok, I'm leaving. But can I bookmark this convo to show you on this same thread on May 30 2023? Then we will know who the real efulefu is.
Re: Presidency courts Igbos With A Godfather Offer by Nobody: 1:45pm On Feb 04, 2018
igbodefender:
Fair play. A greater sense of belonging. Igbo enterprise in action. Should we go on?

Fairplay- Are you saying there is no fair play in Buharis administration?

Sense of belonging- You don't feel you belong to Nigeria right? And yet, people like you would insult Kanu..confession time?

Igbo Enterprise- what is that? What are you talking about? Lol
Re: Presidency courts Igbos With A Godfather Offer by nku5: 1:49pm On Feb 04, 2018
igbodefender:
OK ok, I'm leaving. But can I bookmark this convo to show you on this same thread on May 30 2023? Then we will know who the real efulefu is.

Take transport money to daura where you and people like orji uzor kalu and joe igbokwe shall be banished to in 2019

1 Like

Re: Presidency courts Igbos With A Godfather Offer by PFRB: 1:57pm On Feb 04, 2018
If you go home on any agreement with any Nigerian politician, it is a pity.
Re: Presidency courts Igbos With A Godfather Offer by asha9: 1:58pm On Feb 04, 2018
Bubu should no re-contest. Simple
Re: Presidency courts Igbos With A Godfather Offer by Nobody: 1:59pm On Feb 04, 2018
nku5:

Take transport money to daura where you and people like orji uzor kalu and joe igbokwe shall be banished to in 2019
Comedian.
Re: Presidency courts Igbos With A Godfather Offer by Nobody: 2:04pm On Feb 04, 2018
DDeliverer:

Fairplay- Are you saying there is no fair play in Buharis administration?

Sense of belonging- You don't feel you belong to Nigeria right? And yet, people like you would insult Kanu..confession time?

Igbo Enterprise- what is that? What are you talking about? Lol
Stop pretending to yourself that you font know what I am talking about.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osinbajo: FG Leveraging Fintech Innovation To Address Agric, Energy Challenges / Only Yahaya Bello Can Secure Nigeria Beyond 2023: Bello Ambassadors / Israel PM Asks Ukraine President To Surrender To Russia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.