Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Solution To Nigeria’s Security Problems (fulaniherds Men Attack And Others) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Solution To Nigeria’s Security Problems (fulaniherds Men Attack And Others) (424 Views)

10 Most Wanted People Hiding From Nigeria’s Security Agencies (Photos) / Armed Men Attack UI Female Postgraduate Hostel, Injure Students With Machetes / UNIABUJA Medical Students Injured After Unknown Men Attack Their Hostel (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solution To Nigeria’s Security Problems (fulaniherds Men Attack And Others) by Nobody: 11:48am On Feb 04, 2018
It is no longer news that Nigeria has been undergoing a series of attacks in various states by the dreaded Fulani herdsmen. Sometimes I wonder if it is that our federal government lack focus or competent people who can handle security matters effectively.
In our world today, information technology has been the forerunner in fighting terrorism all around the world. It was the use of information technology that America was able to attack Osama Bin Laden, Boston Bombing Attackers and the list goes on. When you watch some of these foreign movies like 24, you would have a clear Idea of how these things work. I would not waste your time with a sermon, but go straight to the point of why I am here.

I would like to propose a technology that can help give information whenever there is an attack or crime as the case may be. In my own words I would like to call this technology “The Angels Eye”
The Angels Eye is a professional UAV (Unmanned Aerial Vehicle) Drone, used for security surveillance, Surveying & Mapping, Logistics, etc… This drone is not the regular toy most movie and music directors use for their movies. This is the real deal.
The Angels Eye is one type of drone that can carry heavy payload and has a long endurance flight time. It combines high strength carbon fiber composite processing technology and best aero-dynamic layout, which effectively increases endurance flight time. It can carry up to 20kg of payload.

For this technology to be effectively optimized, any state government interested in acquiring this technology must make available a new office in the government house called (IT Surveillance Unit) this unit would be responsible for operating the drones and a toll free line made available to the public that links to the IT Surveillance Unit where they can get co-ordinates of where the attack or crime is being carried out, then the unit deploys the drones to the troubled area for real time surveillance.
Some of the technical specifications of this drone are:

Payload – 20kg
Endurance Flight Time – 8Hrs
Max Speed – 160km/hr
Flight Radius – 65Km
Fuel Tank Capacity – 12 litrs
Thermal Imaging Camera.
Plus More...
This Drone cost $235,000

To Get More Information How To Get This Drone, training and other vital info Contact Me Here: 08176300732.
Please only serious people should call me.

Re: Solution To Nigeria’s Security Problems (fulaniherds Men Attack And Others) by Nobody: 11:54am On Feb 04, 2018
@ Mynd44, can you shift to front page, lets sensitize the government about this technology.
Re: Solution To Nigeria’s Security Problems (fulaniherds Men Attack And Others) by Nobody: 11:57am On Feb 04, 2018
Marketers Needed Also
Re: Solution To Nigeria’s Security Problems (fulaniherds Men Attack And Others) by dangermouse(m): 12:12pm On Feb 04, 2018
My guy, leave matter Abeg.
These killings going on has an political undertone and will stop when their paymasters decides.
Drone or no drone,it is only a tree that still stands unprotected even when the date for it to be mowed down has been fixed right before it's presence.
Enough said jare
Re: Solution To Nigeria’s Security Problems (fulaniherds Men Attack And Others) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Feb 04, 2018
dangermouse:
My guy, leave matter Abeg.
These killings going on has an political undertone and will stop when their paymasters decides.
Drone or no drone,it is only a tree that still stands unprotected even when the date for it to be mowed down has been fixed right before it's presence.
Enough said jare

Politics or No Politics, Some State Governors Can Do A Lot To Avert Casualties With This Technology.

(1) (Reply)

Benue: 2 Policemen, 4 Others Killed In Gun Battle With Herdsmen / 20 Killed In Adamawa In Herdsmen, Farmers’ Clash, 5,000 Sacked From Benue Commty / Gunmen Abduct Apostolic Church Pastor In Ukanafun, Demand N10m Ransom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.