Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:23 AM

A naval officer oppresses an innocent Nigerian citizen - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A naval officer oppresses an innocent Nigerian citizen (720 Views)

Man in Mufti Oppresses Danfo Driver With AK-47 In Lagos (Video) / Burial Poster Of Odudu Davis, Policeman Shot Dead By A Naval Officer In Calabar / More On Missing joystick In Lagos: Nigerian Naval Officer Gets More Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A naval officer oppresses an innocent Nigerian citizen by Paul8842: 12:41pm On Feb 04, 2018
The oppression of civilians by uniform men in dis country is getting way out of hand o. A few months ago one of my clients introduced me to a naval officer who wanted to make an outfit. We discussed prices like normal humans do and when I delivered his clothes, oga refused to pay me o! Every time I called him he would tell me stories and it got to the extent that our mutual friend was the one who had to pay for the clothes. After this incident, I decided that I wasn't going to work for him as it was obvious he wasn't going to be co operative. So I politely requested that he don't bring jobs anymore because I don't want trouble. But oga navy officer told me I don't have right o! The next thing I knew this guy sends 11k into my account saying I should make another outfit. I told this guy "Bros I no want wahala o. I no fit work for you as you no dey wan pay me my money" because this particular one was 20k and I knew that if I went ahead with this one, he wouldn't pay me. He started threatening me again, telling me I don't have the right to tell him I want to refund his money and he refused to send me his account details. I told him I wouldn't be able to work for him and and after two weeks and much negotiations, he agreed to pay the 20k and I made the outfit. Upon completion, I called this guy and told him to send my balance, only for this guy to tell me that he doesn't have money and that I should send it first. I told him that it wouldn't be possible because I didn't know where he was residing and even if I did, i couldn't go to port harcourt because of 9 thousand naira. He started again with the threats and a few days later, he sent two officers to my office to collect the clothes, but without my balance. They called him and he told them he wasn't even going to pay my balance anymore, that if I refused to give them the clothes, they should take one of my machines. But they refused, stating that it was against the law and that we had an agreement so he should hold up his own end of the bargain. After they left, he called me and told me that if he comes on his own , he would make me bleed. Just yesterday, while I was away, he drove to my office carrying a rifle and went away with three of my industrial sewing machines worth 100,000 naira each and a home theatre worth 50k. I went to the police and after making my statement, when they called him, he threatened to come over and even slap the DPO, claiming that his rank is higher that the entire police force!? I then went to the navy base here in warri and when they called him, he refused to cooperate and since he believed I don't know his full name and therefore I wouldn't be able to find him. He even removed his whatsApp profile picture where he wore the complete navy uniform but he didn't know I know his full name and I have other pictures of him in uniform.Ever since then he's been calling me with various threats, telling me he would shoot me when next he comes to the office. All this for 9 thousand naira o! Lieutenant Gabriel Aimionowane, Gabriel gabi , the uniform given to you by the Nigerian government to protect her citizens, you want to use it as a tool to oppress innocent citizens?!? I'm willing to take this case as far as it goes and I'm officially putting the #nigeriannavy and the #nigerianarmedforces on notice. The #nigerianpoliceforce are already writing a petition to #navyheadquarters as I make this post.#toserveandprotect not #tooppressinnocentcitizens

Re: A naval officer oppresses an innocent Nigerian citizen by taylor88(m): 12:43pm On Feb 04, 2018
Hmmm
Re: A naval officer oppresses an innocent Nigerian citizen by Paul8842: 12:43pm On Feb 04, 2018
Machines he took from the shop

Re: A naval officer oppresses an innocent Nigerian citizen by subtlemee(f): 12:49pm On Feb 04, 2018
Post this everywhere on all social media,Facebook,Instagram,tweeter,tag your friends and make sure they share it ,if this story is genuinely true you don hammer like that cripple cos it's a case of assault and battery and he'll surely pay for damages
Re: A naval officer oppresses an innocent Nigerian citizen by izzou(m): 12:55pm On Feb 04, 2018
Be smart

Take your case to the appropriate authority. You could tag them on Twitter or you could go to the Naval barracks and look for the appropriate place to report

Don't just spread your evidences everywhere. Let the right people get them

That's why I don't feel any iota of pity when they are being killed grin
Re: A naval officer oppresses an innocent Nigerian citizen by DrRasheed: 12:57pm On Feb 04, 2018
This Is Nonsense... He Who Go For Hiv Test Every Month Will Oneday Get What He Is Looking For.
Our Forcemen Are So Friendly Except If We Disregard Them Espcially Those That Attended Nda.
Re: A naval officer oppresses an innocent Nigerian citizen by hakimi1974(m): 1:20pm On Feb 04, 2018
nonsense, i thought the idiot is a senior officer, not knowing say, nah baby officer. if nah me i go pull out him uniform.
Re: A naval officer oppresses an innocent Nigerian citizen by kalufelix(m): 1:58pm On Feb 04, 2018
Lalasticlala
Re: A naval officer oppresses an innocent Nigerian citizen by MrChilaka(m): 11:14am On Feb 16, 2018
izzou:
Be smart

Take your case to the appropriate authority. You could tag them on Twitter or you could go to the Naval barracks and look for the appropriate place to report

Don't just spread your evidences everywhere. Let the right people get them

[s]That's why I don't feel any iota of pity when they are being killed[/s] grin

Nice advice, however I struck out the part that was not necessary.

OP follow the advice. The Naval HQ have their disciplinary committee, work smart.

Personally I dont like the choice of word 'oppressed'. If you were oppressed you wont have come out boldly for a redress in this matter. my suggestion is post could read

"UNRULINESS OF A NIGERIAN NAVAL OFFICER"

Wishing you success in your case and Gods protection.
Re: A naval officer oppresses an innocent Nigerian citizen by donjon: 12:45pm On Feb 16, 2018
how far d case na? d officer no try at all o!
Re: A naval officer oppresses an innocent Nigerian citizen by princepeter566: 1:06pm On Feb 16, 2018
That moment when you want to throw a stone at your friend..you missed it and it hit an old woman, and then the woman picks up the stone and put it inside her bag.. ...just have it in mind that ur life is on d verge of turning out to be like a student who wrote exam in UNILAG and saw his result in DELSU
Re: A naval officer oppresses an innocent Nigerian citizen by hedonistic: 1:38pm On Feb 16, 2018
Just look at the idiot. Most of these fools in the armed forces have severe mental disorders. They're mostly unfit to be employed by the government.
Re: A naval officer oppresses an innocent Nigerian citizen by RealGucci: 4:05pm On Feb 16, 2018
trace himnup to his house
they are cowards
who without a gun are useless
watch krav maga
how to disarm a man holding a 9mm pistol
useless fool
when u disarm him.
shoot his two legs
and three hands
then pack all your things and run away
neva come back

(1) (Reply)

Jilted Nigerian Man Who Commited Suicide In Germany Laid To Rest / MMM Founder, Sergei Mavrodi, Dies At 62 / Two Nigerians Arrested In Kenya For Impersonating Kenyan First Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.