Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Rccg Declares General Sunday Teaching By Pastor Adeboy Worldwide. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rccg Declares General Sunday Teaching By Pastor Adeboy Worldwide. (410 Views)

Don't Take People For Granted Because They Love You Teaching By Bishop T D Jakes / Mentally Challenged Woman And Man "Healed" By Pastor In Ibadan (Photos) / Pastor Sam Adeyemi And Wife Share Selfie At 'EMERGE' Hosted By Pastor Adefarasin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rccg Declares General Sunday Teaching By Pastor Adeboy Worldwide. by joyblinks(f): 12:52pm On Feb 04, 2018
I just came to church today and heard Starting today Sunday 4th Feb 2018. All first sunday service teaching will be taken by the General Overseer of the Redeem Christian Church of God and be spread across all the parishes of the church worldwide.

I use to badmouth churches like Salvation Ministries and Christ Embassey that does this because I have never liked this watching television thing. but maybe with time I will get used to it.

Incase u re a redeemer and you are not aware of this developement, be prepared from next month...

(1) (Reply)

Peters If They Are Given Second Chance 100 Times They Would Deny Jesus 3 Times.. / Prayer Of A Good Christian / Freeze Shades Pastor Adeboye Over Prophecy On STD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.