Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,095 members, 7,814,846 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

How To Make The Sign Of The Cross. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Make The Sign Of The Cross. (387 Views)

I Saw The Sign Of His Name In The Sky / What Is The Sign Of “the Last Days,” Or “end Times”? / The Appearance Of The Sign Of The Son Of Man In Heaven And The Coming Of Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make The Sign Of The Cross. by Tonymic4life(m): 12:59pm On Feb 04, 2018
Hello house! Happy Sunday all! Please, this is for Catholics only or those in my sister Churches that has strong foundation or knowledge about the Catholic teachings.

When making the sign of the cross, is it the forehead, shoulders and stomach or chest. I'm asking cos I've always taught it's the chest but saw some persons touching their stomach in church today.

Pls which is correct! Thanks
Re: How To Make The Sign Of The Cross. by sinaj(f): 1:04pm On Feb 04, 2018
Lol

Just make the sign of the cross as the name implies.
Re: How To Make The Sign Of The Cross. by Emmytes(m): 4:05am On Feb 06, 2018
What is the significance of the sign of the cross?

Or is it one of the stupid rituals man invented to please his imaginary sky daddy?

(1) (Reply)

Encounters With God / Effects Of Casual Sex (part 1) / UK: Christ Embassy Bankrupt, Unable To Pay Debts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.