Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,269 members, 7,826,034 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Igbo Is The Most Foolish Tribe In The World – Uwazuruike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Is The Most Foolish Tribe In The World – Uwazuruike (921 Views)

Ralph Uwazuruike Blasts Wike Over Hotel Demolition Says "What Nonsense Governor" / Igbo Is Most Foolish Tribe In The World – Uwazuruike / Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Igbo Is The Most Foolish Tribe In The World – Uwazuruike by Benekruku(m): 2:16pm On Feb 04, 2018
Founder and leader of the Movement for the Actualisation of the Sovereign State of Biafra, Chief Ralph Uwazurike, has revealed that Igbo is the most foolish tribe in the world.

He made the revelation in a recent interview with Punchng. According to him: “Remember, it was the Igbo man that formed this PDP but they snatched it from him. Then, it was clear that an Igbo man would be the President of Nigeria. .
But in Jos, it was the Igbo who robbed themselves of that opportunity. The Igbo at that political event in Jos started speaking Hausa. The Igbo started sponsoring (Olusegun) Obasanjo against (Alex) Ekwueme; giving N100 million and all that to another tribe to emerge. .
Let me tell you, the Igbo tribe is the most foolish tribe I have ever seen in the world. While the Yoruba embraced unity, the Igbo man was the person speaking Hausa in Jos; the Igbo man was the one donating money against his own brother in Jos to another candidate.
Is that a wise tribe? Then, who should I apologise to for using the word ‘foolish?’ Then what have we achieved from the PDP? For how many years have the Yoruba people used the PDP? Eight years! Now, when it was the turn of the South-East, they sent it to South-South.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bexi3aEhW9o/?taken-by=instablog9ja

1 Like

Re: Igbo Is The Most Foolish Tribe In The World – Uwazuruike by python1: 2:18pm On Feb 04, 2018
Uwazurike no worry yourself. Dat one na something wey everybody know for this obodo. We just dey use dem for relaxation grin grin. Abeg make I run comot before some sub-Nigerians descend on my head grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Is The Most Foolish Tribe In The World – Uwazuruike by purem(m): 2:22pm On Feb 04, 2018
Da guy above me, was it because of ur love for snakes thread u came about this monicker
Re: Igbo Is The Most Foolish Tribe In The World – Uwazuruike by hungryboy(m): 2:23pm On Feb 04, 2018
okay, it's now official,
Ralph Uwazuruike is an ediot.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Is The Most Foolish Tribe In The World – Uwazuruike by DocHMD: 2:23pm On Feb 04, 2018
Because dem no gree make you dey use their money build hotel for owerri again.

Infact; For making this 'objective' comment, Benekuruku and we his ragheaded muslim people now consider you greater than the Sultan. Uwazurike you can now rejoice and be glad.

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Is The Most Foolish Tribe In The World – Uwazuruike by hisgrace090: 2:25pm On Feb 04, 2018
Chief Ralph uwazuruike!

Well I did not blame you much, we eazilly start something we cannot finish.

In fact the list is so long.
Re: Igbo Is The Most Foolish Tribe In The World – Uwazuruike by Oblongata: 2:26pm On Feb 04, 2018
igbos need to realign and unite more than ever in order to hold value in the next dispensation, no need to call people names, it will only create more woes

wetin consign me ma sef?

make we confirm wether chief Ralph get sense first

Re: Igbo Is The Most Foolish Tribe In The World – Uwazuruike by tunjiajayi: 2:27pm On Feb 04, 2018
grin
How do you say foolish people in Igbo language?

I would love to hear this in Igbo language.

Onye yanmiri people.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Is The Most Foolish Tribe In The World – Uwazuruike by hisgrace090: 2:31pm On Feb 04, 2018
tunjiajayi:
grin
How do you say foolish people in Igbo language?

I would love to hear this in Igbo language.

Onye yanmiri people.

Those who shamfuly fail to acknowledge their fault will never make ammend.

And therefore remain suffering.

Wise men love criticizm because its an avenue to wisdom.
Re: Igbo Is The Most Foolish Tribe In The World – Uwazuruike by buchai: 2:36pm On Feb 04, 2018
Ralph that was in the past, can you play the politics of present by correcting the things that were wrong?
Re: Igbo Is The Most Foolish Tribe In The World – Uwazuruike by Mynd44: 2:36pm On Feb 04, 2018

(1)

[video] You Allow Old Men Become President, What Do You Expect ? – Mo Ibrahim / 'Responsible Govt Don't Negotiate With Terrorists' - Governor Fayose / How ‘notorious Cabals In Presidency’ Have Turned NHIS Into ATM – PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.