Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,374 members, 7,850,349 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:16 PM

Ibb Dont Put Your Children Or Yourself Through Another Loss. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibb Dont Put Your Children Or Yourself Through Another Loss. (539 Views)

The Main Reason Why Some People Dont Put Pmb's Potrait In Their Offices / Another Loss: PDP Chairman, Other Executives Decamp To APC / Re: Update On The Sack Of Igbos From Aguleri - Another loss! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibb Dont Put Your Children Or Yourself Through Another Loss. by Finecat(m): 6:02am On Apr 19, 2010
IBB, i hope you read this and i hope you get it in into your ugly separated tooth head. Do NOT yourself through the loss you will suffer in the event of your blind ambition to rule Ngeria again. Believe me, you can be touched and if not your children can be touched! Your aspirations insults us tremendeously. Some of us will gain glory in harming you in the pusuit of your evil aspirations. The blood of the innocent ones you hurt or killed in your military regime has rose against your family and will rise even higher if you do NOT stop your ambition. A word is enough for the wise. Call it Bragging or empty noise but you will not believe how much hate and resentment can achieve.
Re: Ibb Dont Put Your Children Or Yourself Through Another Loss. by Nobody: 6:03am On Apr 19, 2010
You're one fiesty cat indeed. Indeed.
Re: Ibb Dont Put Your Children Or Yourself Through Another Loss. by CyberG: 6:22am On Apr 19, 2010
IBB is going down (with all his paid hacks) faster than a heavy stone in water!

^^^Long time FL!
Re: Ibb Dont Put Your Children Or Yourself Through Another Loss. by Nobody: 6:28am On Apr 19, 2010
Long time indeed, lol.

Ok, if you guys couldnt kill him back then, how do you intend to achieve your threats. If dude wants to become president, he will. Our newspaper publishers are already quivering, and writing about him lojojumo, you know, just in case.
Re: Ibb Dont Put Your Children Or Yourself Through Another Loss. by Finecat(m): 6:35am On Apr 19, 2010
FL Gators:

Long time indeed, lol.

Ok, if you guys couldnt kill him back then, how do you intend to achieve your threats. If dude wants to become president, he will. Our newspaper publishers are already quivering, and writing about him lojojumo, you know, just in case.

I dont know what fantasy island you are stuck in. It's a different world from when Babangida last ruled. Frustrations runs high in the country right now and i know many who share my views against this evil man. He can bring all the Nigerian military to guard him but it only take a bullet to kill a man. If Obasanjo can be stoned right here in Ibadan when he had a flat tire at ring road, IBB can be targeted. Where is Abacha today? Abacha who was even tougher than IBB died like a coward should and so will be IBB if he doesn't stop this embarrassment on us.
Re: Ibb Dont Put Your Children Or Yourself Through Another Loss. by Nobody: 6:38am On Apr 19, 2010
Finecat:

I dont know what fantasy island you are stuck in. It's a different world from when Babangida last ruled. Frustrations runs high in the country right now and i know many who share my views against this evil man. He can bring all the Nigerian military to guard him but it only take a bullet to kill a man. If Obasanjo can be stoned right here in Ibadan when he had a flat tire at ring road, IBB can be targeted. Where is Abacha today? Abacha who was even tougher than IBB died like a coward should and so will be IBB if he doesn't stop this embarrassment on us.
Fantasy Island? Oh babe, you really dont wanna know what my fantasies are, rotfl.

Didnt say it couldnt be achieved. . . . na liver wey pesin go achieve am with I dey question. Why you dey vex, make you turn that vexation to IBB.

(1) (Reply)

Sudan Poll Does Not Meet World Standards - Observers / Breaking The Insularity Of Imo State / Should Jonathan Contest In 2011?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.