Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,405 members, 7,954,602 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:28 AM

Ukraine Or Nigeria- Which Is Best To Study Engineering Course? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ukraine Or Nigeria- Which Is Best To Study Engineering Course? (626 Views)

The Best Engineering Course To Study In Nigeria? / Top 10 Universities To Study Engineering In Nigeria? / 10-Hour Lecture In Engineering Course In AKSU Ahead Of Degree Exams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ukraine Or Nigeria- Which Is Best To Study Engineering Course? by holuwajobar(m): 3:58pm On Feb 04, 2018
Any one with the experience of ukraine education style should please comment below, I want to help someone out..
Re: Ukraine Or Nigeria- Which Is Best To Study Engineering Course? by SOFTENGR: 4:34pm On Feb 04, 2018
Nigeria

Don't ask why.
Re: Ukraine Or Nigeria- Which Is Best To Study Engineering Course? by holuwajobar(m): 6:38pm On Feb 04, 2018
SOFTENGR:
Nigeria

Don't ask why.
please let me ask why na
Re: Ukraine Or Nigeria- Which Is Best To Study Engineering Course? by SOFTENGR: 7:08pm On Feb 04, 2018
holuwajobar:

please let me ask why na
How can you compare Nigeria to Ukraine?
If I have my way I will go and settle permanently in Ukraine.

3 Likes

Re: Ukraine Or Nigeria- Which Is Best To Study Engineering Course? by holuwajobar(m): 7:21pm On Feb 04, 2018
SOFTENGR:

How can you compare Nigeria to Ukraine?
If I have my way I will go and settle permanently in Ukraine.
lol... do you have any idea of the racism level
Re: Ukraine Or Nigeria- Which Is Best To Study Engineering Course? by SOFTENGR: 7:30pm On Feb 04, 2018
holuwajobar:
lol... do you have any idea of the racism level
The level of wickedness, discrimination and tribalism in Nigeria is worse than racism in Europe.

3 Likes

Re: Ukraine Or Nigeria- Which Is Best To Study Engineering Course? by holuwajobar(m): 7:42pm On Feb 04, 2018
SOFTENGR:

The level of wickedness, discrimination and tribalism in Nigeria is worse than racism in Europe.
thanks bro
Re: Ukraine Or Nigeria- Which Is Best To Study Engineering Course? by lastmessenger: 8:24pm On Feb 04, 2018
SOFTENGR:

your head de there .

4 Likes

Re: Ukraine Or Nigeria- Which Is Best To Study Engineering Course? by fowlyansh181(m): 3:44pm On Feb 09, 2018
SOFTENGR:

ah swear

(1) (Reply)

Political Elites And Development Crisis In Nigeria.a Case Study Of Southern Ijaw / Unical Sug Candidates Petition Electoral Body Over Inconclusive Elections. / "My Suspension Does Not Hold Water" - NSUK S.U.G President Affirms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.