Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Olujonwo Obasanjo Abandons His Matrimonial Home - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olujonwo Obasanjo Abandons His Matrimonial Home (47974 Views)

Olujonwo, Obasanjo's Son Embracing His Father After Declaring Support For Buhari / Olujonwo Obasanjo Abandons His Father, Joins Buhari For 2019 Elections / Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tolulope Adebutu's White Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo Abandons His Matrimonial Home by vicoloni(m): 8:08pm On Feb 04, 2018
stale news oshi wo leleyi
Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo Abandons His Matrimonial Home by israelmao(m): 8:19pm On Feb 04, 2018
That will not stop the Coalition against Buhari.
Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo Abandons His Matrimonial Home by Lilimax(f): 8:20pm On Feb 04, 2018
May God bless the soul of Shehu Musa Yardua! He is the only president that reduced the price of petrol. smiley However, this present government promised to sell petrol at 45 naira alas they increased it to 145 naira and nobody occupied Ojota embarassed
Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo Abandons His Matrimonial Home by BakireBulmaker: 8:21pm On Feb 04, 2018
He wasn't looking happy that day... smiley
Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo Abandons His Matrimonial Home by Xisnin(m): 8:25pm On Feb 04, 2018
Clyod:

That is why the Blood of Jesus is there for us..if your family is operating under a curse. Fast, pray and plead the blood of Jesus. Don't put your problems on me. It's not me that s your problem.
You have not answered my question, let us have your full family history.
People who boast and mock others online usually have a bigger problems offline.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo Abandons His Matrimonial Home by jaxxy(m): 8:25pm On Feb 04, 2018
Interesting...
Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo Abandons His Matrimonial Home by teejet: 8:29pm On Feb 04, 2018
This is a thought provoking epistle. An epistle from a God fearing mother. Let the concerned ignore her cries at their own peril. A word is enough for the wise.

3 Likes

Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo Abandons His Matrimonial Home by bancholes(m): 8:31pm On Feb 04, 2018
MAY GOD SAVE THE GUY.
Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo Abandons His Matrimonial Home by ogbeniolola: 8:35pm On Feb 04, 2018
grin grin
ekestic1976:

Naughty boy���
Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo Abandons His Matrimonial Home by LyfeJennings(m): 8:39pm On Feb 04, 2018
Olaniyonu
Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo Abandons His Matrimonial Home by sodeide2013: 8:47pm On Feb 04, 2018
That interviewer is very aggressive and very rude. That is not how to interview someone. The questions are too accusatory.
Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo Abandons His Matrimonial Home by IgboBasthard: 9:00pm On Feb 04, 2018
sodeide2013:
That interviewer is very aggressive and very rude. That is not how to interview someone. The questions are too accusatory.

She answered the questions like an idiot too.

And all these commentators, asking BuhaRi to leave. Leave Aso Rock for whom?
Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo Abandons His Matrimonial Home by wickedworld: 9:42pm On Feb 04, 2018
Madam it is either ur son has no manners for treating u his mother like this or u didn't train him well.

A good son will not want to shame his mother or toment her emotionally.

He can hide his whereabout for everybody except u he is a very stupid boy.

If his a gentle man as u claim, he could be his dad &co are tomenting him spiritually beside u know his father is not ordinary man so it could be agrrement in spirit world with his dad and his wife father for selfish gain.

Madam pray very hard they are trying to hyjack ur son spiritually also remember his father has lot of sons so he don't give a Bleep u will be the looser.

1 Like

Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo Abandons His Matrimonial Home by godofuck231: 9:50pm On Feb 04, 2018
Hofbrauhaus:
I didn't read everything but from the little I read....the person talking said we should pet Buhari out of office..He said we should stop insulting and abusing him else he would punish us for another 4years...He said we should call him sweet names and beg him to leave us alone, but we should do it nicely...

Ngeneukwenu, is that okay?

Oh sweet Buhari, our messiah, the king in the north, we beg you to show us mercy, leave us alone...We your children are tired of the suffering that was not caused by you. The suffering was caused by us Nigerians. But we ask that you leave us alone to take care of our own problems. You are too good for us..Thanks SaiBaba.
am going to London to treat my cows, see you in 90 days
Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo Abandons His Matrimonial Home by Adefemiaderoju1: 9:55pm On Feb 04, 2018
I believe everything this woman said concerning her inlaw, if you see a woman or wife that cry before saying anything wrong of her husband run for that kind of woman.

1 Like

Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo Abandons His Matrimonial Home by GrammarCheck: 9:57pm On Feb 04, 2018
purem:
I have repented of wasting my time reading long epistles undecided

All I wanna say is that OBJ has caused havocs to this country more than almost any leader we ever had undecided

You just summarized the article you didn't read. Lol
Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo Abandons His Matrimonial Home by brightalo17: 9:57pm On Feb 04, 2018
This woman warned his son but the son never listened , sometimes women advises are to be taken serious or else you'll live to re-grate it.

1 Like

Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo Abandons His Matrimonial Home by GrammarCheck: 9:59pm On Feb 04, 2018
quinSonia:
marriage no last self

Nne, see the iye the man married under duress. If na you nko? You no go go on exile? grin

2 Likes

Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo Abandons His Matrimonial Home by no1madman(m): 10:34pm On Feb 04, 2018
Hmmm[img][/img]

Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo Abandons His Matrimonial Home by mkoabiola: 11:04pm On Feb 04, 2018
Very h and shocking interview to read
Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo Abandons His Matrimonial Home by Raymondif: 11:11pm On Feb 04, 2018
Na today wait make I finish my calculation

Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo Abandons His Matrimonial Home by cuteoly(f): 11:13pm On Feb 04, 2018
Hofbrauhaus:
I didn't read everything but from the little I read....the person talking said we should pet Buhari out of office..He said we should stop insulting and abusing him else he would punish us for another 4years...He said we should call him sweet names and beg him to leave us alone, but we should do it nicely...

Ngeneukwenu, is that okay?

Oh sweet Buhari, our messiah, the king in the north, we beg you to show us mercy, leave us alone...We your children are tired of the suffering that was not caused by you. The suffering was caused by us Nigerians. But we ask that you leave us alone to take care of our own problems. You are too good for us..Thanks SaiBaba.

Oh my God! This really got me laughing really hard

1 Like

Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo Abandons His Matrimonial Home by kings11ng(m): 11:42pm On Feb 04, 2018
your son is on a spiritual journey... he is threading the path of his father heck he may be the one to replace him when he is gone
Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo Abandons His Matrimonial Home by yommygift15: 6:03am On Feb 05, 2018
That's what u get when u ignored ur mum's warning. omo jatijati.
Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo Abandons His Matrimonial Home by petitejolie(f): 7:10am On Feb 05, 2018
poor boy. wen he went to marry iya apati nko. na people wey chop belleful dey marry plus size women from rich home o
Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo Abandons His Matrimonial Home by Rozaytee: 10:14am On Feb 05, 2018
divinehand2003:
Hmmm

Marriages nowadays get as e be. Couples these days can't wait to get married. Shortly afterwards, they can't wait to abandon the marriage for very flimsy reasons.
omo d thing tire me too
Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo Abandons His Matrimonial Home by airoport: 3:46pm On Feb 05, 2018
GrammarCheck:

Nne, see the iye the man married under duress. If na you nko? You no go go on exile? grin
As in iya, iye, granma�

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho Lands In London-pictures / Who Is Nigeria's Best Minister Of Information Since 1999? / Ambode In School Uniform To His Alma-Mater, FGC Warri (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.