Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Ycee Parts Way With Sony Music Africa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ycee Parts Way With Sony Music Africa (19158 Views)

Brymo’s Longtime Manager, Lanre Lawal, Parts Way With Singer / Yemi Alade And Universal Music Africa Sign Licensing Deal / D’banj Signs Deal With Sony Music Africa - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ycee Parts Way With Sony Music Africa by metronaija2: 6:01pm On Feb 04, 2018
Over a year after signing his distribution deal with Sony Music Africa, Tinny Entertainment has taken the decision to terminate Ycee‘s relationship with the company.

The relationship has been fraught with disagreements and social media outbursts for quite a while now, Ycee infamously accusing Sony’s Michael Ugwu of ripping off artists.

In a statement released on their website, Tinny Entertainment revealed that the deal was terminated in December and they now have sole right to all materials by Ycee.

The statement reads:

We would like to state officially that we terminated our contract with SONY through our lawyers, Olaniwun Ajayi LP, by a letter dated 5 December 2017.

Henceforth, we are the sole owners of the copyright in any and all of our music and can exploit our music on any and every platform.

We have realized that it is best to undertake the distribution of our records by ourselves, as a Record Label and that Made in Nigeria across board, is the only way to be above board.”

As a Label, we are pushing out great music this year starting with “Say Bye Bye,” “I Wish” and our YCEE and Bella Collabo EP, “Late Night Vibrations.”

We thank you for the love!

Signed, Tinny

For: Tinny Entertainment

http://www.metronaija.ng/ycee-parts-way-sony-music-africa/

cc: lalasticlala mynd44

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ycee Parts Way With Sony Music Africa by Nutase: 6:47pm On Feb 04, 2018
What is ycee

30 Likes

Re: Ycee Parts Way With Sony Music Africa by timibare(m): 7:10pm On Feb 04, 2018
Chelsea should better win tomorrow

28 Likes

Re: Ycee Parts Way With Sony Music Africa by Evablizin(f): 10:18pm On Feb 04, 2018
His business,i cannot come and part way for him.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ycee Parts Way With Sony Music Africa by Nobody: 10:48pm On Feb 04, 2018
Do you know Y I like Ycee? grin

Each time I blast “Condo - Ycee feat. Patoranking” in my BM, Yaasin, e dey always do me like say make I dive into the punana of Missy89 - especially while listening to that verse 2. grin

I no just understand Y that girl punana dey hungry me grin

Verse 2: YCEE

So if you do as I say imma give you what you want

I dey high am I dey be her like blunt

Men, I ain't even tryna front

Nyash so big e dey back, you dey see am for the front

So, I tell her put it in reverse

Gimme good head imma put you in a verse

Killing that pvssy imma put it in a hearse

Say she bad, girl I be chilling with the worst

So I tell her work it for me

Big Nyash girls come and twerk it for me

Say she from the streets – do that shoki for me

Hot boys so you know we do that shmoney

Meeeeeehn! Ycee, wherever u are, I owe you a keg of Palmwine & roasted grasscutter bushmeat wey I dey buy for that Okun Ajah Community off abraham adesanya roundabout & you owe me 10million naira! grin cheesy grin

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ycee Parts Way With Sony Music Africa by BruncleZuma: 11:07pm On Feb 04, 2018
grin
Re: Ycee Parts Way With Sony Music Africa by Newsprex(m): 11:07pm On Feb 04, 2018
What's my business with Ycee...

See Latest MTN data plans that will keep you amazed... grin grin grin Via https://prexblog.com/mtn-latest-list-data-plans-prices-2018/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ycee Parts Way With Sony Music Africa by phranklyn92(m): 11:08pm On Feb 04, 2018
How does this change Nigeria-morocco scoreline?
Abi wetin concern me sef grin

7 Likes

Re: Ycee Parts Way With Sony Music Africa by XVIER(m): 11:08pm On Feb 04, 2018
mitsheeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Ycee Parts Way With Sony Music Africa by Alexekaard(m): 11:09pm On Feb 04, 2018
timibare:

Abi oo... We should and Oliver should score too
Chai... Oboy I dey look for a loyal #E-cards# seller to buy card from within the next hours, and I promise to give u a good and big rate... Just hi me by tapping the link.. Follow my wall or get start with http:///e-trader

1 Share

Re: Ycee Parts Way With Sony Music Africa by Nobody: 11:11pm On Feb 04, 2018
All ds international record label dat translate to notin in artists life, i prefer to remain a lion in d jungle dan lion in d city joo

1 Like

Re: Ycee Parts Way With Sony Music Africa by pweshboi(m): 11:11pm On Feb 04, 2018
Nutase:
What is ycee
a musical instrument

22 Likes

Re: Ycee Parts Way With Sony Music Africa by dOnLarich: 11:12pm On Feb 04, 2018
Zoharariel:

Each time I blast “Condo - Ycee feat. Patoranking” in my BM, Yaasin, e dey always do me like say make I dive into the punana of Missy89 - especially while listening to that verse 2. grin

Meeeeeehn! Ycee, wherever u are, I owe you a keg of Palmwine & roasted grasscutter bushmeat wey I dey buy for that Okun Ajah Community off abraham adesanya roundabout & you owe me 10million naira! grin cheesy grin
lame arse shittttt

16 Likes

Re: Ycee Parts Way With Sony Music Africa by chinaze4real(m): 11:13pm On Feb 04, 2018
patriotic Nigeria for a better Nigeria

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ycee Parts Way With Sony Music Africa by phranklyn92(m): 11:14pm On Feb 04, 2018
Nutase:
What is ycee
come on! angry
Re: Ycee Parts Way With Sony Music Africa by gmoney12: 11:14pm On Feb 04, 2018
ycee..don't really know him
Re: Ycee Parts Way With Sony Music Africa by iamrapper(m): 11:15pm On Feb 04, 2018
timibare:
if oliver no fit score self atleast one assist
Re: Ycee Parts Way With Sony Music Africa by oshemus: 11:15pm On Feb 04, 2018
Nutase:
What is ycee
Yahoo Child Enjoys Everything grin (YCEE)

9 Likes

Re: Ycee Parts Way With Sony Music Africa by 12345baba(m): 11:16pm On Feb 04, 2018
Zoharariel:

u need Jesus

2 Likes

Re: Ycee Parts Way With Sony Music Africa by Johnbosco77(m): 11:19pm On Feb 04, 2018
I MISS #NWAMAIKPE FREE #NWAMAIKPE.. he knows many facets about life.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ycee Parts Way With Sony Music Africa by fSociety: 11:23pm On Feb 04, 2018
timibare:

They won't. In light of the world class prominence od Didier Drogba, Olivier Giroud is a poor signing
Re: Ycee Parts Way With Sony Music Africa by treelz(m): 11:23pm On Feb 04, 2018
Ycee remains tha best rapper in Naija...He doesn't force rap, he does it so natural unlike MI... His punchlines are so cohesive and real not '' I buy kerosine and put it in my limosine''- thats whack. Love yo bruh.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ycee Parts Way With Sony Music Africa by Naturalobserver(m): 11:25pm On Feb 04, 2018
Ycee....reminds me of snoop dogg.Very cool dude,raps without stress.

6 Likes

Re: Ycee Parts Way With Sony Music Africa by jaxxy(m): 11:25pm On Feb 04, 2018
Saw it coming ..
Re: Ycee Parts Way With Sony Music Africa by MissAprokoMedia(f): 11:29pm On Feb 04, 2018
Re: Ycee Parts Way With Sony Music Africa by helphelp: 11:30pm On Feb 04, 2018
H
Re: Ycee Parts Way With Sony Music Africa by theNOISEmaker: 11:38pm On Feb 04, 2018
While Wizkid is still enslaved to them ...
Re: Ycee Parts Way With Sony Music Africa by Dreamzykayz(m): 11:39pm On Feb 04, 2018
Lol naija artists be careful of what u wish for..u asked 4 major deal u got in nd nw u cnt handle it...dis sony music sef..alwayz lookin 4 a career to spoil
Re: Ycee Parts Way With Sony Music Africa by Sodijan(m): 11:40pm On Feb 04, 2018
Money dey cause problem
Re: Ycee Parts Way With Sony Music Africa by BerryAnny(m): 11:40pm On Feb 04, 2018
Ain't nobody badder than!!!���
Re: Ycee Parts Way With Sony Music Africa by ThisTrend(f): 11:42pm On Feb 04, 2018
So, Morocco beat Nigeria 4 - 0??

Re: Ycee Parts Way With Sony Music Africa by Nasarawaboy(m): 11:42pm On Feb 04, 2018
Johnbosco77:
I MISS #NWAMAIKPE FREE #NWAMAIKPE.. he knows many facets about life.
Hahahaha But where is he self?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Juliet Ibrahim Stuns As She Cuts Her Hair / Nancy Isime Becomes Brand Ambassador To 234bet / Debbie-Rise Covers VL Africa Magazine, May Edition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.