Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Pilgrimage To Israel: Important Tips - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pilgrimage To Israel: Important Tips (1014 Views)

Air Peace Starts Direct Flights To Israel (Photos) / Israelis Being Evacuated To Israel From Nigeria (Video) / High-speed Electric Trains Ferries Muslims During Hajj Pilgrimage In Saudi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pilgrimage To Israel: Important Tips by tunde233(m): 6:04pm On Feb 04, 2018
If you want to go to Israel for pilgrimage what are the important things to note? A visit to Israel should be a meaningful spiritual exercise. It is therefore important to go with the people who have the same purpose in mind. So make your trip to Israel a memorable one.

1. Planning. For any international flight, the expiry date on your passport should be at least six month after the date of your proposed journey. I have seen people turned back at the Airport on this. Your passport must be with you at all time.
2. Be well acquainted with the weather condition. The weather condition in August and October is like our Nigerian weather in the same month friendly.
3. Be sure your VISA is genuine.
4. You will surely need a pair of Canvas because you will have to trek within the inside wall of Jerusalem
5. You are advised to travel light
6. If you have more than $5,000, you will have to declare it to the Immigration officers at the airport.
7. You need take a two-prong extension box as three prong extension box will not work for charging of phones and other items.
8. Get your YELLOW CARD ready especially if you are going through Ethiopia.
9. Lastly. You need a reputable agency to do all the processing. Your Hotel booking, VISA Processing, Your Itinerary and other logistics sorted out and the only one I can recommend is one with over 25 Round Trip success, call on 08035376439, 08033052590 OASIS OF FAITH

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pilgrimage To Israel: Important Tips by Krisus: 2:21am On May 14, 2020
Please just to ask can one stay back.. Is it possible and why would one declare his money at the point of entry..... Finally the agent faith please is it genuine as I have interest

(1) (Reply)

If You Live In Germany I Need Your Information Help / Please Which Country Can I Travel To And Work With 2-3m Budget / Many Nigerians Have Lost Their Jobs In Cambodia Due To Expired Passports.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.