Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,524 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Call On Us To Setup And Make Your Farming Biz More Profitable - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Call On Us To Setup And Make Your Farming Biz More Profitable (338 Views)

Oil Palm Vs Cocoa Vs Cashew: Which Is More Profitable? / Farming Experiences: How To Make Regular Income With Your Farming Experiences! / Banana Plantation And Plantain Plantation..which Is More Profitable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Call On Us To Setup And Make Your Farming Biz More Profitable by Enaxfarm: 6:15pm On Feb 04, 2018
[color=#006600][/color] Enax Agro-Based Consulting Firm

I am Earnest with B.Agric, M.Agric in Animal Production/Health.

Specialized in the following areas:

Farm Setup

Poultry Production

Piggery Production

Fish Farming

Animal Procurement (DOC, POL, Juvenile and Fingerlings)

Animal Nutrition (Standard feed formulation for all animals)

Green House Construction and Maintenance

Consultation Services

Sales of eggs in small and large quantity.

You can call me Or add me on whatsapp
Via these mobile number and email

No: 08036509835

Email: akinnest@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Agrofood West Africa Holds 4th International Trade Show / 20000 Pieces Of Old Layer And 8000 Pieces Of Broilers For Sale. / If You Need ORIGINAL HONEY (Oyin Ogidi)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.