Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,775 members, 7,866,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 10:16 AM

Nina And Miracle Kiss Passionately Again In The Garden #bbnaija (photos/video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nina And Miracle Kiss Passionately Again In The Garden #bbnaija (photos/video) (1084 Views)

I Am A Materialistic Woman — Angel Smith Of BBNaija (Photos) / Odunlade Adekola Meets Mike Edwards Of BBNaija (Photos) / Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Back To School After BBNaija (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nina And Miracle Kiss Passionately Again In The Garden #bbnaija (photos/video) by made4naijamusic: 6:45pm On Feb 04, 2018
The romance between Big Brother Naija housemates, Nina and Miracle is not dying down anytime soon as the couple kissed passionately as they spent some time in the garden.

Well, Nina couldn’t control herself again and here are photos and video of her kissing 24-year-old Pilot, Miracle below;

http://www.made4naija.com/2018/02/nina-miracle-kiss-passionately-garden-bbnaija-photos-video/

Re: Nina And Miracle Kiss Passionately Again In The Garden #bbnaija (photos/video) by otusnora(f): 7:04pm On Feb 04, 2018
Ok. Keep kissing.

1 Like

Re: Nina And Miracle Kiss Passionately Again In The Garden #bbnaija (photos/video) by Eboski(m): 7:07pm On Feb 04, 2018
immortality show
Re: Nina And Miracle Kiss Passionately Again In The Garden #bbnaija (photos/video) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Feb 04, 2018
I posted sometin on this thread and mods removd it. na una keypad i use abi na una data. yeye

1 Like

Re: Nina And Miracle Kiss Passionately Again In The Garden #bbnaija (photos/video) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Feb 04, 2018
I Said when is Australia and Eyimba playing?

1 Like

Re: Nina And Miracle Kiss Passionately Again In The Garden #bbnaija (photos/video) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Feb 04, 2018
referee Jonathan moss need to be flogged........imagine giving out 2 cheap penalty

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Oyibo Man Singing To Phyno's Isiego Hit Song / Babajide Ogunsanwo Of Channels TV May Have Gotten Married This Year - My Guess / Wizkid's Profit From His Just Concluded Sold Out Show Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.