Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,988 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Coconut Oil - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Coconut Oil (1122 Views)

Coconut Oil / Buy 100% Pure Coconut Oil / How To Start Coconut Oil Production Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Coconut Oil by agaluck: 8:49pm On Feb 04, 2018
So many producers do not consider the satisfaction of their products to customers in stead they go for money instead of going for satisfaction first which brings money in return.
This is my belief. It is the challenge on the fake and adultrated coconut oil that I have carefully prepared coconut oil, both heated and unheated to satisify your coconut oil needs. For the avoidance of doubt, I have free sample for you to test and confirm.
Please do not hesitate to call me on 08038679390 for your order.

(1) (Reply)

Borehole Drilling / SHOCKING VIDEO: Wema Bank Uses Humans As Billboard Stands / Help: How Do I Pay And Run Bing Ad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.